Forums
May 02, 2024, 01:49 AM

Author Topic: wkautokeys.dll download link?  (Read 3642 times)

Offline MarCello

wkautokeys.dll download link?
« on: August 09, 2023, 12:19 PM »
I have a memory of a dll file mode that if you press a button like " - ", it will automatically drop the selected weapons very quickly. E.g. if you are on a rope and you have a holy hand grenade, you can drop it quickly if you press a button, even automatically. Which is this mode?

Offline TheKomodo

Re: wkautokeys.dll download link?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 02:43 PM »
Not sure but that sounds like cheating lol.

Offline MarCello

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 02:57 PM »
I don't think so, because the /arrow mode can be considered a kind of cheating with that much power. But then answer if you can help!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023, 03:17 PM »
I don't know what "/arrow" is so I won't comment on that.

Trying to get a shortcut that automatically drops weapons as you select them though is most definitely cheating.

I assume you mean that for 'Holy Hand Grenade', you usually have to press 'F9' then 'Enter' whilst on rope to drop it. You are talking about a button that does both with 1 button.

That would be cheating.

Offline MarCello

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2023, 03:21 PM »

Check this!

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2023, 03:22 PM »
with that much power.

ennyi erővel - with that much power :D hehe epic translation from HUN

Offline flashR

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2023, 07:25 PM »
Why do you need that? This is actually cheating. Good players doesn't need a tools/cheats for being good. In such a case, there should be a rule that annuls any league/cup/tournament victory if the player used macros.

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2023, 07:46 PM »
PORRRAAAA MARCELO, what a bad idea.

MI, you can close the thread  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MarCello

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2023, 09:49 PM »
The reason I need this fantastic perfect cheat program is to make it easier for me to throw the guns off the rope, e.g. in a bombing competition when I'm running out of time! Let's have some fun. I remember when I pressed the letter n, I could use it to quickly release and shoot the rope.
this is not a cheat program! You might as well use " /arrows " as cheat code.....

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2023, 11:12 PM »
Macros.

That's the word I thought when I read this topic. I think Macros are cheat only if the cup, league, or random online games don't mention or don't allow them. If someone create a cup with a rule that all players not only can, but should use macros, I don't think this is cheating.

In my opinion Macros are amazing, it's a lot of fun to watch specially on schemes like WeaponXpress. Although, it's only fair if all players use this tool. I never used, but I don't have any problem to use it for fun offline with myself or with someone that use this too. If all players use in an agreement, it's a balanced game for me, and a different experience.

Edit: regarding "/arrows" chat command, it is now part of v3.8. All players can use it in any scheme it is called Crate Finder (the arrows that point the distance of the crates like in missions). It was a good feature that is part of wkRubberWorm, although, I never liked the way it works (via chat command). It is annoying to remind every match to type this command, because some schemes/maps really need this for a better gameplay. Also, sometimes the map is small and don't need these arrows, so when someone use it you feel that you have a little of a disadvantage if you don't type this command, and sometimes it's nice to don't use it and find the crates the old way. However, I understand very well the reason why this feature was created as a chat command. Who had RubberWorm installed could use this feature even if the other player didn't have RubberWorm installed. This created an advantage to the ones that have it installed? Yes, but only a small advantage, very minimal and if someone types this command, everybody know that this person is seeing the crates with arrows. So players should ask to turn off or invalidate the game. And this was very important to RubberWorm become known in the community. Many people became curious and downloaded the module. It was a way to promote the mod effectively. I think the developers kept this feature exactly the way it was probably for some good reason, but I think the ideal would be to turn it into a scheme option. I think the author of the scheme or the players themselves should decide if the game would be better with or without it and all players would start the game on the same condition.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 11:39 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline flashR

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2023, 06:32 PM »
If someone create a cup with a rule that all players not only can, but should use macros, I don't think this is cheating.

If someone creates a cup, where all players should use macros, it should be specifically described which macros are allowed. For example, the player #1 decides to use macros like "F1 + Enter" for fast zook shots from rope, but the player #2 would rather to use macros for fast tapping. How will you decide (as cup moderator) which one is better/worse, which one gives more advantage? In addition, if you allow only the macro that player #1 prefer for example, then player #2 will be offended or will leave the cup altogether. This is a complex topic, but you know what i mean.

As I can remember, chat-commands like /arrows or /order all (wkwormorder) are in "gray-zone" and allowed only if all players use it in an agreement. Otherwise, it's also cheating, because it gives a certain advantage to one player. Of course, I'm talking about competitive games.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 07:43 PM by flashR »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2023, 09:04 PM »
Macros are generally considered cheating, pretty much everyone will agree with this.

If it wasn't considered cheating, everyone would be doing it from day one lol.

Though, I agree that if a TUS Challenge is created where the specific purpose is using macros, then I think that would be fair.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2023, 10:04 PM »
If someone create a cup with a rule that all players not only can, but should use macros, I don't think this is cheating.

If someone creates a cup, where all players should use macros, it should be specifically described which macros are allowed. For example, the player #1 decides to use macros like "F1 + Enter" for fast zook shots from rope, but the player #2 would rather to use macros for fast tapping. How will you decide (as cup moderator) which one is better/worse, which one gives more advantage? In addition, if you allow only the macro that player #1 prefer for example, then player #2 will be offended or will leave the cup altogether. This is a complex topic, but you know what i mean.

As I can remember, chat-commands like /arrows or /order all (wkwormorder) are in "gray-zone" and allowed only if all players use it in an agreement. Otherwise, it's also cheating, because it gives a certain advantage to one player. Of course, I'm talking about competitive games.

You're right. I agree.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2023, 10:04 PM »
Some macros are just harmless though. I remember I used this "T" pressing macro for worm thinking bubble in a couple of TUS TTRR matches vs Random00 and I was instantly crucified by that + Rope script that ignores 2nd press and makes FR easier. In that moment of history people were just witch hunting me because it was too much to deal with that a newcomer kid used to beat Random00 in TTRR lol. I was just a kid with zero english skills to defend myself. Just a small trash of TUS/Worms history that haunts me sometimes.

Truth is, that script doesn't make anyone better, fast taps doesn't matter too.  It was never about the script, but who were the loser in that moment of the history + Nowadays pretty much every freestyler rope player use rope scripts and they suck when it comes to competitive worms. It never mattered. ;)
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2023, 12:18 AM »
Some macros are just harmless though. I remember I used this "T" pressing macro for worm thinking bubble in a couple of TUS TTRR matches vs Random00 and I was instantly crucified by that + Rope script that ignores 2nd press and makes FR easier. In that moment of history people were just witch hunting me because it was too much to deal with that a newcomer kid used to beat Random00 in TTRR lol. I was just a kid with zero english skills to defend myself. Just a small trash of TUS/Worms history that haunts me sometimes.

Truth is, that script doesn't make anyone better, fast taps doesn't matter too.  It was never about the script, but who were the loser in that moment of the history + Nowadays pretty much every freestyler rope player use rope scripts and they suck when it comes to competitive worms. It never mattered. ;)

cheaters are cheaters, and they are the real and biggest losers in the "history" of something, if there is history behind all this in the first place.. : P fast tappers with scripts is an example like this. there has always been a big turn-off for me in WA communities and here on TUS site. if there is a player who gets busted using cheats IN ANY online competitive games or in speedrunning, those players usually gets outcasted like trash and treated as a piece of shit by everyone else. just take a look at how they treat players who gets taken down cheating in CS:GO or LoL. or speedrunning in GTA San Andreas or anything. they get bullied until they disappear. and what happens here in this funny little cartoon worms game? these cheater trash noobs are still around here, throwing insults, barking at other players out of jealousy and still playing the game until now.

an example: https://www.tus-wa.com/challenges/challenge-637/msg244620/#msg244620

this boy was a known cheater in the past anyway, I saw on multiple platforms and sites that he was known to players for using various cheats/scripts. he is still around, and when I legit call another cheater (not him) a cheater, he gets butthurt and starts barking to me on this site every single time, which the admin lets him to do so, and my comments usually disappear for pointing this out so. this WOULD NEVER HAPPEN in another online game which has healthy normal-minded adult people, cheaters get taken out of society ;) here noob cheaters can do their business and keep on playin the leagues. well fine, I knew this from day 1, and still remained here playing everyone equally and tolerating their shits with patience (: this example was just 1 example of the many.. there are a few more around cheating freely without anyone looking into them, and the rest are gone from WA fortunately. I saw an occasion where a player got banned instantly in the past and she was not even cheating ever. (Natalia) If there is a proof or there HAS EVER BEEN A PROOF about it, I wanna see it. :) because 100% sure she was never a cheater. so this community to me has always been a big pile of mess mostly.

if you are not able to play an online game good NATURALLY, and enjoy the game as it is, then just gtfo and don't turn to scripts, cheats, and overall helping tools that aids you in winning. I would be very ashamed of myself if I was doing something like that, and I still beat top players without using scripts, while they were using them occasionally.

and to me its extra funny that certain people call Marcello here a "wannabe cheater" for wanting to use an option which reselects you the previous weapon inf times if that was a big f@#!ing thing.. tell me, in which scheme exactly could he get an unfair advantage over you for using such a module? in the league, there is no such a scheme. 1 scheme comes to my mind which could be abused with such a tool and its supermarket shopper (kaos shopper) which lets admit, is not a busy scheme nowadays..

my comment was not adressed to you specifically Kaleu ^.- only your comment made me think about writing a rant of all this : ]