Forums
May 07, 2024, 02:24 AM

Author Topic: Worms Armageddon Physical  (Read 1196 times)

Worms Armageddon Physical
« on: November 25, 2010, 02:46 AM »
Hey wormers!

I was thinking about the incredible number of vectors and physical engines in the W:A .

We can discuss about our observations of physical things on this game.

I think many ppl can say many news "laws" or other things about physical of W:A.

I remember now about 2 laws:

WormNewton law: a nade timed for 4 seconds and launched on max power will grow up for 2 secs, stop, in air, and return to start points,exploding on start point.

Force Propagation : when we launch any weapon that need grow up the red bar of target, the resultant force will can be calculated proportionally of the Area of red bad,and not the length.People can confuse about this, but we can see the 1 or 2 mm in final of loading, will have more power diference of 1 or 2 mm in start of loading of bar.

So,many people here can show diferent laws or bugs includins physic factors, so ,show here!

Offline TitiO

Re: Worms Armageddon Physical
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 03:50 AM »
lol.. u are crazy thouson..

but i have 1..

if u grow up 1mm in another worm, shoot the roper verticaly, and shoot the zooka, it will not explode instantaly.

well.. i dunno y it happens, but is nice ^^

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 07:55 AM »
WormNewton law: a nade timed for 4 seconds and launched on max power will grow up for 2 secs, stop, in air, and return to start points,exploding on start point.

Actually, it will always blow lower than where it started, no matter what angle, closest it will blow to where it started is straight up, as you aim further and further it will fall more and more.

Force Propagation : when we launch any weapon that need grow up the red bar of target, the resultant force will can be calculated proportionally of the Area of red bad,and not the length.People can confuse about this, but we can see the 1 or 2 mm in final of loading, will have more power diference of 1 or 2 mm in start of loading of bar.

Wtf?!?

Offline lalo

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 04:17 PM »
Ok another wormnet fact, you join dC and out of the blue you get +50 of reputation  :D.

Offline Camper

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 04:19 PM »
Ok another wormnet fact, you join dC and out of the blue you get +50 of reputation  :D.

lol sadly true

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 04:51 PM »

lol sadly true

cuz they applaud eachothers
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TitiO

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 06:34 PM »

lol sadly true

cuz they applaud eachothers

cuz we are a united clan.

crash dont deserve have the karma that have today.
more less chelsea.
magic mb XDD jk

and the karma is there to it, to we applaud who we think that deserve to be applauded.
and all dC members deserve it.

;)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 06:47 PM »

and the karma is there to it, to we applaud who we think that deserve to be applauded.
and all dC members deserve it.

;)

+1 for you :)

Offline TitiO

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 06:56 PM »
lol ty..

but i received -3 for the others. lol

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 08:05 PM »

Actually, it will always blow lower than where it started, no matter what angle, closest it will blow to where it started is straight up, as you aim further and further it will fall more and more.

Wtf?!?

hehe, 2nd fact is about the force, the diference of 1mm + in final of loading is less than the diference in start

Offline Turko

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2010, 08:09 PM »
the big girder size is proportional to the blowtorch move
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline Random00

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 11:55 PM »

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 02:14 AM »
We can create many laws seeing the screen size and resolution, like about the force bar

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 02:17 AM »
Nice link random, i am seeing...

because of this very perfect engennering the W:A is the best of Worms series