Forums > Announcements

Regarding Asbest

<< < (10/12) > >>

ANO:
I am trying to open your eyes and showing you that you shouldn't talk about people who are not present.

BTW, I don't think we know each other, you have no idea about what I need before to sleep :)

I am just saying that reporting what Asbest is saying to you now, NOW, it doesn't make any sense and it's quite pathetic. Asbest cannot answer, because he's banned ... And we should not talk about people who cannot defend themselves, I can't believe nobody taught this before. It had sense 1 month ago, not now.

And by the way, what happens in AG, stay in Ag; and I don't see the point of your message.

DarkOne:

--- Quote from: ANO on May 21, 2014, 09:31 PM ---Asbest cannot answer, because he's banned ... And we should not talk about people who cannot defend themselves, I can't believe nobody taught this before. It had sense 1 month ago, not now.

--- End quote ---

I have nothing to add to that except +1

Husk:
true, well put ano

Dragon:

--- Quote from: ANO on May 21, 2014, 09:31 PM ---I am trying to open your eyes and showing you that you shouldn't talk about people who are not present.

BTW, I don't think we know each other, you have no idea about what I need before to sleep :)

I am just saying that reporting what Asbest is saying to you now, NOW, it doesn't make any sense and it's quite pathetic. Asbest cannot answer, because he's banned ... And we should not talk about people who cannot defend themselves, I can't believe nobody taught this before. It had sense 1 month ago, not now.

And by the way, what happens in AG, stay in Ag; and I don't see the point of your message.

--- End quote ---

First of all, I did not mean to hurt Asbest's feelings, I just simply made it clear that Asbest is NOT and Won't be ready to come back here, because he surely has nothing better to do then keep insulting others.

You attacked me for simply posting a picture and stating my opinion, I can't see your rank or anything which gives you rights to conflict someone because you're bored.

Asbest cursing everyone in public, accusing others, Lying to moderators, spamming the
forum AND the shoutbox, reporting fake games, and nobody gives a f@#!, and when I defend myself I get banned?

I had no choice to state my opinion, which I only done with showing a picture, and then you answered with Asbest was right about me?
Seems legit.

van:
ANO's rhetoric might not be of the best kind but his point is valid.
Asbest is gone and no one here cares about him anymore. Bumping this thread with stuff like that is just straight-up immature. That's why the community's reaction backfired.

My vote is: lock this thread and remove the goddamn announcement from the homepage already!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version