Forums > Announcements

Regarding Asbest

<< < (11/12) > >>

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: van on May 22, 2014, 09:59 AM ---ANO's rhetoric might not be of the best kind but his point is valid.
Asbest is gone and no one here cares about him anymore. Bumping this thread with stuff like that is just straight-up immature. That's why the community's reaction backfired.

My vote is: lock this thread and remove the goddamn announcement from the homepage already!

--- End quote ---
Van for president.

It must hurt being so on point all the time.

DarkOne:

--- Quote from: van on May 22, 2014, 09:59 AM ---My vote is: lock this thread and remove the goddamn announcement from the homepage already!

--- End quote ---

I don't know about that. Doesn't the fact that you have to point this out mean that the topic of this announcement is still relevant?

ANO:
Dragon, you are so boring... uff

Nobody cares if Asbest insults you, actually I will do the same as soon as I will find you in AG :P

He cannot answer here, he is not part of this forum anymore, WHY ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT HIM???? Has that sense??????? I could not agree more with Asbest now.

If somebody who is not part of this forum insults me, I answer to him if I want, if I am in the mood of having fun in answering trolls... Otherwise, f@#! that. If you cannot live with someone who insults you, ...  it's your problem.

TO conclude: Rhetoric, Van, in rhetoric cases, is always the point. It's banality for banal people.

End.
See you in ag :)

spleen17:

--- Quote from: DarkOne on April 29, 2014, 10:44 PM ---Asbest has shown he does not want to listen to me or anyone else, so Asbest is now banned. He will not be returning to TUS.

--- End quote ---

Why has Asbest been unbanned? What has changed here?

MonkeyIsland:
He's been unbanned after 15 months, only to play games. He's not allowed to post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version