Forums
May 12, 2024, 10:42 AM

Author Topic: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat  (Read 55208 times)

Offline Peja

Re: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2011, 05:28 PM »
Actually, the TUS rules always had this in there, to my knowledge:

Quote from: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/#107
Cheating by any program is highly forbidden. Anyone caught on cheating may be banned for the whole season (at the moderators discretion).

the rulez dont fit in this situation, because sniper didnt even know he was cheating.
this script is available on tus since over an year ago https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/cheating/60/ (posted in an cheating topic :D)

it became illegal with the post of mi and thats fine.
sniper is punished enough by beeing forced to change his rope style and the deleted game(s) imo.
(aslong as noone can show he knew about release advantage of this script)

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline lalo

« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2011, 06:44 PM »

Cheating by any program is highly forbidden. Anyone caught on cheating may be banned for the whole season (at the moderators discretion).

the rulez dont fit in this situation, because sniper didnt even know he was cheating.
this script is available on tus since over an year ago https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/cheating/60/ (posted in an cheating topic :D)

sniper is punished enough by beeing forced to change his rope style and the deleted game(s) imo.

He didn't know he was cheating? That's the worst excuse ever, rules are rules and when you play this league you agree to its written and non written rules. I am totally surprised how naive are you all trying to back up a guy who has cheated and until this day doesn't care that much, he has taken advantage to beat several players and clans not from yesterday or 1 or 3 months, but from a lot of time.
If he is 14 or 25 that's not really important, what is important is to mantain the fair play in this game, but seems like the 80% of this community doesn't have a clue of what sportmanship is. To punish him deleting all his games won where he roped is asking for the most fair thing accordingly to the rules of every league of this game and to the common sense. I don't know how hard can be for you to understand that a game won due cheating MUST be deleted, show some respect to the players who lost playing fair and don't turn a blind eye.
Similar situations have happened in LW, you know what we do there if we catch a cheater? We delete all his games won and ban him for several months. It's not necessary to say names, but some very well known latin players have cheated in LW, they were banned and learned the lesson. At the end they became great and respected players because of this.

Don't take me as a sniper's hater, to be honest I don't care about him. But I can't stand when someone corrupts this community, and I'm just stating my opinion without any insult.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2011, 07:05 PM »
I agree with KRD, there was already rule about cheating programs, so I'm wondering why cheaters are still free to play and their cheated games are still reported as their wins! I DON'T GET IT! not really fair!
every rope game reported on tus by Sniper is probably cheated, he won because he used program to make his roping eaiser and it gives him better chance to win! And it still shows they beat better players in unfair way! And it's not only about Sniper, I'm sure there are more ppl who use this shit...

:'(
anyway, to be honest Sniper doesn't even know what fr is, he has never used it.

Check my firsts games, and my latest game (Roper clanner), i'm not using fr.
And i used ahk for less time, before i used other program, i just used this because i could not put space in windows key, careful about what you're talking.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 07:11 PM by SnipeR` »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Maciej

« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2011, 07:15 PM »
it's really bad execuse that he didn't know he cheats, as I kept talking him to stop cheating few months ago, when I was in dC yet (Chelsea can confirm I used to write about it on private dC forum, as I didn't want to make any flame war, and he was my clanmate at all... hoped he could change), but he didn't really care. I was sure he cheats, it's not possible to get this tap after 2 weeks of play fr (!?), as I played fr for 2 years on one of the best keyboards. Just didn't know which way he cheats.
Now we found he didn't even use fr. IT WAS LIE (ye Campi, the proof zillians lie). He still used 1 finger to play (what we see on his video), he just used to press spaces like mad idiot when he needed it (like cheat, give you double tap when you need, almost same here). Once I shown a program which counts your tap in 10 sec (tapometer??) to my cousin, he put like 4 spaces on and was happy he taps like anyone, but is it finger roll? (don't forget this program counts double space, so if you gonna check it, do it on single space ;))

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2011, 07:55 PM »
What's the sense of this text ?
All members of TUS know that i used ahk, no need remember every post,
anyway i'm not talking about this now, i'm talking about your phrase saying that i cheated in TUS everytime, it's a big lie, watch my firsts games playing with space and others game that i played with normal remap (a remap that needed to restart after 30 minutes), since i played with nick Kaleu, so i'll repeat again careful about what you're talking, i used this script for atleast 3/4 months, and i'm on TUS since 2009.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Maciej

« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2011, 08:13 PM »
i used this script for atleast 3/4 months, and i'm on TUS since 2009.

just one, big LIE, you used it before, few months ago when I was in dC. If you would be able to take control of finger roll you use it now, and not back to 1 finger (but maybe it's another lie ::))
ok, stop it, I don't fancy in fights anymore.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2011, 08:38 PM »

I'd like to know how community will know who cheats and who doesnt D:

He didn't know he was cheating? That's the worst excuse ever, rules are rules and when you play this league you agree to its written and non written rules. I am totally surprised how naive are you all trying to back up a guy who has cheated and until this day doesn't care that much, he has taken advantage to beat several players and clans not from yesterday or 1 or 3 months, but from a lot of time.
If he is 14 or 25 that's not really important, what is important is to mantain the fair play in this game, but seems like the 80% of this community doesn't have a clue of what sportmanship is. To punish him deleting all his games won where he roped is asking for the most fair thing accordingly to the rules of every league of this game and to the common sense. I don't know how hard can be for you to understand that a game won due cheating MUST be deleted, show some respect to the players who lost playing fair and don't turn a blind eye.
Similar situations have happened in LW, you know what we do there if we catch a cheater? We delete all his games won and ban him for several months. It's not necessary to say names, but some very well known latin players have cheated in LW, they were banned and learned the lesson. At the end they became great and respected players because of this.

Don't take me as a sniper's hater, to be honest I don't care about him. But I can't stand when someone corrupts this community, and I'm just stating my opinion without any insult.

I agree with lalo for the first time, ur a chater u should be point out and wear a donkeys hat for life.

He's 14 years old big enough to know what u doin, a 12 years old kid is condemned to be in jail for life for killing his brother, yeh 12 years old kid laws are changing according to the crime, im not comparing murderers to cheaters but as big community MI should use all his power to punish this kind of acts.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:43 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2011, 08:41 PM »
Hmm,i think the most important question hasn't been answered yet... didn't read the whole thread so sorry if it has been: How are you able to determine if some1 is using a program or not? If the program is not in any way modifying the w:a physics i don't see any way to do so... unless you set up rules on what is a human being capable of or not, including the advantages one has with 2 fingers or multiple finger tapping and so on. ;) Actually i don't even think that autohotkey thing (as far as i understood it...) gives you an advantage, i guess you have to get used to it and 100% get comfortable with it to use it without doing mistakes. Same goes with macros, UWT (dunno why that is considered as cheating coz some basic things like doing shadows is not possible with it unless you mix normal roping and UWT) or stuff like that.

Offline nino

« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2011, 09:04 PM »
maybe u got a point dev, but here in brasil if u r 17 and 11 months and u kill someone, ull respond as a kid for the justice and with 18 u r free. so if u have an exemple like this in a really important thing, imagine if he would care b4 start using a script to be pr0 on a WA league? 
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2011, 09:12 PM »
Chakk, check my replay with this shit, I have never got this tap before, and guess I would get even better, as it was my only tangency with this script. Thanks it you get better tap because nothing blocks you + better control of scroll ofc because you don't care about timing

(it's short replay, take few seconds, and the same I uploaded the last time, in deleted topic I guess)

Offline chakkman

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2011, 09:57 PM »
Well, i get that you will achieve a certain advantage if you are used to using it. But then, where does cheating start? I know Mablak has put some paper ball under his spacebar to make the way it needs to activate the key shorter and to make it snap back quicker which is basically the same as using a low profile keyboard, notebook like. And Autohotkey, the way i understood it, basically does the same as if you had set up a macro on your fancy gaming keyboard. And then, people who do fingerroll have an advantage to people doing one finger roping and so on... already been discussed loads and it never comes to a result. I can't even say i care anymore also if someone cheats or not. If that person is trying hard to make an absolute retard fool out of himself then why not give him the chance to do so. It'll all come back on him. :)

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2011, 10:00 PM »
aff...

ppl insist in this conversation...

simples points: all remapers are cheat, many players here use and lie...
All this shit started many times ago,but just had a viewed complaint when he beated random00 in a game which random played veery bad, players not good in rr like me could be him if he played like that...

I can see here much hypocrisy and bullying and a famous name in brasil:"dor de cotovelo"...

Offline angus

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2011, 10:34 PM »
Pls keep out zillians from this conversation xd

Offline Maciej

« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2011, 10:37 PM »
Chakkman... just read first post in this topic, MI clearly explained.
It's about script in AHK who allows you to press another space, while one is already pressed, and still work! Normaly it blocks you, because just think, you can't press your space while it's already pressed, same in keychanger, remapkey, but it was special script to allow it. You don't need too good timing with it, because you don't care if you leave space or not, it works everytime you press it.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2011, 10:54 PM »
aff...

ppl insist in this conversation...

simples points: all remapers are cheat, many players here use and lie...
All this shit started many times ago,but just had a viewed complaint when he beated random00 in a game which random played veery bad, players not good in rr like me could be him if he played like that...

I can see here much hypocrisy and bullying and a famous name in brasil:"dor de cotovelo"...

→ The best of Kaleu ←