Forums
April 27, 2024, 10:02 PM

Author Topic: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat  (Read 54821 times)

Offline MunE

Re: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2011, 09:48 AM »
Lets go further, lets ban ppl who have bigger monitors than my. They cheat with higher resolution!
Differing resolution sizes are part of the game, they were added to the game for everyone with a good enough graphics card.

Using third party scripts/programs/whatnot to do something which is changing the gameplay in such a manner as I understand AHK to do is a poor way of gaining an advantage to counter your lack of skill thereof (if there were skill, you wouldn't need to exploit).

If you use AHK, you need to harden the f@#! up.
Click here if the above sentence isn't clear enough.

Also if anyone wants to then flame me about how RubberWorm, WormKit, etc are not part of the game, that is technically true, but I don't use either, I simply have WA with the patches hosted by Team17.

Offline Stripe

« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2011, 09:51 AM »
Was joke, provocation workedXD

Well you miss so much fun if You dont have wormkit and beein able to play kaos tho xD

Offline Prankster

« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2011, 10:45 AM »
Ban fr, tap with space, and go play Elite !

Heh, thx SnipeR, I wanted to say the same but with BnG before. Thx for trolling instead of me. +1
Btw, Devilage, I'm not a cheater, never even used two spaces (I hardly ever rope :D). But your comment was just trollfeeding, nothing more, and that desevers no answer, but smiting. ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2011, 10:49 AM »
Lets go further, lets ban ppl who have bigger monitors than my. They cheat with higher resolution!

That's me screwed then:

:'(

Offline Stripe

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2011, 10:58 AM »
I like your safety Komito, and im not talking about worms, I personally got 3 lighters as well  8)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2011, 11:08 AM »
I like your safety Komito, and im not talking about worms, I personally got 3 lighters as well  8)

Haha xD This picture is from 2-3 months ago, I quit smoking about 1-2 months ago xD

Offline nino

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2011, 11:14 AM »

haha man, same here, i got 3 here and 2 in my car xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Stripe

« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2011, 11:35 AM »

Haha xD This picture is from 2-3 months ago, I quit smoking about 1-2 months ago xD

AAaaaa  Lucky bastard! I tried 7 times!  2 weeks was max:( but therell be more trysXD GJ at quiting this shit:)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2011, 11:53 AM »
Ban fr, tap with space, and go play Elite !

It shows how silly kid is Sniper and how it's easy to manipulate his brain.
I know you are jealous of ppl who got better skill than you, who can master timing with FR (which you have never been using), but save it for yourself.
Here are 2 examples that there are keyboards with 2 spaces on, so it should be (and it is) simply allowed to give same chances for everyone:

Offline ANO

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2011, 12:25 PM »
Nice keyboards Maciej xD

I've a g11 right now, but I broke my spacebar 2 months ago, and I miss it so much!!! but... I don't want to give other money to logitech to use that f@#!ing spacebar ahahha! So, I'm using keytweak to remap my space on other keys... I don't take any advantage by this! and..sure, I've remapped 2 spaces because my fingers can't stay in a same little keys xD, I've big hands cause I'm not a child, anymore... Right now, I've also remapped a 3d key because I'm learning to tap with 3 fingers.

I've not understood so much the point here. Someone accuses the scripts that we know and the other macros-shit... and I agree at all! I've tried a lot of cheats to discover the other bastards cheaters, and I've always understood who was cheating, and I assure to yu that there are a lot of other people who do that and yu haven't mentioned them in these topics... and I know that a lot of us have tried cheats, and  maybe a 50% as me, we have done that just to understand who were the cheaters... but the other 50% are just some bastard cheaters...

...BUT, here, there is also people that accuse also a simple keyremap??? that's weird after I think 10000 topics about keyremap and fr, that has no sense! And I can't understand yet, why people are so blind and stupid.   

Offline Maciej

« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2011, 01:15 PM »
ANO, if you suppose someone about cheating, write pm to MI:
"Please refer people who you know using this script" :-[

Offline ANO

« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2011, 01:26 PM »
There is a public list of suspected cheaters?
By the way, I don't like to be a spy... And we have to refer just people who do leagues?

Offline nino

« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2011, 02:03 PM »
sniper ill make u an elite master, catch me in ag for some games putinho.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #163 on: June 19, 2011, 02:09 PM »
there is not any list yet, but MI promisted to check who cheats... no idea which way

you don't want to be a spy but if someone steals your money you still sit silent because don't want to be a spy? that's it. If they cheat, they should get pain.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2011, 02:27 PM »
sniper ill make u an elite master, catch me in ag for some games putinho.

Ok puto.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓