Forums
May 04, 2024, 06:25 AM

Author Topic: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat  (Read 55102 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat
« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2011, 08:08 PM »
let's do a plan for this situaiton...?!

ban sniper forever :) PUÑETERO

I agree, this cool game is not for cheaters and silly, irritating kids :) +

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2011, 09:51 PM »

Fff, i thought you was my friend, traitor.

I agree, this cool game is not for cheaters and silly, irritating kids :) +

Who is talking uahuah !
People more irritating than you i had never seen, go waste
some years practicing your poor fr, tap with space better, anyway
for now i won't quote your posts.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline chakkman

« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2011, 09:53 PM »
I think the advantage you get by using this script is getting completely exaggerated... i mean it's not like you totally pwn by using this script, you still need to be a good roper to use it effectively. It's good that it's forbidden to use in league games, still i'm waiting for an answer about how it should be detected...

Afaic xspeed and stuff like that is the only thing that gives you a real advantage and that stuff is pretty easy to detect i think.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2011, 09:57 PM »
I think the advantage you get by using this script is getting completely exaggerated... i mean it's not like you totally pwn by using this script, you still need to be a good roper to use it effectively. It's good that it's forbidden to use in league games, still i'm waiting for an answer about how it should be detected...

Afaic xspeed and stuff like that is the only thing that gives you a real advantage and that stuff is pretty easy to detect i think.

Don't worry, i'm using space, now who was speaking bad things about me will respect me, or not.  :-X

edit: you can watch my last games (clanner).
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:59 PM by SnipeR` »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Maciej

« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2011, 10:10 PM »

Don't worry, i'm using space, now who was speaking bad things about me will respect me, or not.  :-X

edit: you can watch my last games (clanner).

you think ppl will respect you now? It's silly thinking. You stopped to cheat ONLY because you would get banned, until there was only disscus about it, and when I told you months ago to stop cheating you didn't really care!

and Chakk, it gives you the real advantage, how many times I got blocked because of not perfect timing? It solves this problem. Anyway you can easy check which tap I got with it. For more this replay has been done after 2 days of inactivity, completly cold, but it is just pressing spaces like mad... But still, I have never got this tap before, even if I was warmed.

Offline avirex

« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2011, 01:32 AM »
did i really get a warning for saying brazillians have no brains? first of all, its pretty f@#!ing true... second of all it was only a damn joke.. jeez..

i get a warning for a comment that was only meant for a laugh, but some f@#!in idiot who is cheating and pretends he didnt know he was cheating remains in the league, and un-warned? thats interesting...

i dont really mind, because the truth is, i like the green dot and the warning by my name... i just think its crazy that sniper goes free...

cuz as KRD stated, it ALWAYS has been in the rules.. everyone knows useing a program to enhance your KB is a cheat... using a program to simpley change keys, obviously not... but any f@#!in KB enhancing program is a cheat, and no matter your age, 14, or 44... u know that...whatever

Offline Guaton

« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2011, 02:07 AM »
hahha u got a green dot!! u lucky bitch!!

i have been banned from shoutbox XD

i see a lot of ppl from this league look after of cheaters .. its sad
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:10 AM by Guaton »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2011, 06:42 AM »
Amen to this, it's like the holy grail has been dishonored and you can't rest until someone has paid for it. He cheated got caught, his reputation is ruined (something that matters a lot in a small community) but still you can't go on? Try to relax, it's not the end of W:A.

Nah, his reputation isn't ruined mate, he's young, he made a mistake, if all these idiots would bring their f@#!ing noses to the same level as the rest of us they'd realise at least SnipeR isn't an arsehole, he realises he made mistake, apologised immediately, let's all act our age and help him out huh?

SnipeR, I still respect you, who gives a f@#! about RR anyway :P (joke)

Well by the looks of the thread a lot of people don't treat him how you describe him and that's just because of this issue.

That's because they are selfish pricks.

Offline nino

« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2011, 09:27 AM »
Avi, u made me confused saying such thing, iam going to doctor today and make an exam to see if he can detect something inside my coconut, ill let u know if he find something. hauhaua
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2011, 10:35 AM »
fu script wormers!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2011, 10:36 AM »
Avi, u made me confused saying such thing, iam going to doctor today and make an exam to see if he can detect something inside my coconut, ill let u know if he find something. hauhaua

*awesome irony detected* :D

Offline An0maLy

« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2011, 06:44 PM »
Malandro é o sniper !!
Regue a Vida com amor . by = ponto de equilibrio

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2011, 06:45 PM »
Anomaly uses the script.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Alien

« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2011, 06:46 PM »
Kindergarten ! x'D

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2011, 06:58 PM »
Anomaly uses the script.
If can't use who i know that uses won't use anymore.
Just watch:

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-74902/

→ The best of Kaleu ←