Forums > Challenges

All Against Mablak

(1/23) > >>

Flori:
Dulux, Cue, Sock, Sir-j ? Aren't you bored to get PWNED by Mab ?  His profile is full of gold, we gotta change this and at least have 1 f@#!ing map where he cant beat our time. We sure can do this ;P He is 1st in exactly 51/51 challenges he played. Honestly if I could see at least 1 silver in his profile (in the ttrr part) it would show there is A SMALL BIT of competition to him :)
When we talk about current RR Pros we dont even quote Mab coz he is number 1 by default, we got used to this and we compare each other without talking about him, but we gotta change this guys =).
Go on pick 1 map over the 51 record he has and lets beat him :)
We needa start the revolution on Mab, move your ass and prove ourself that he ain't anymore the god of rr :).
I count on u guys :D

To sock

--- Quote from: LOTR ---Hold your ground! Hold your ground!

Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

A day may come when the courage of men fails,

when we forsake our friends

and break all bonds of fellowship,

but it is not this day.

An hour of wolves and shattered shields,

when the age of men comes crashing down,

but it is not this day!

This day we fight!!

By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,

I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!
--- End quote ---
;)

SRY MAB ! Love you still !

Mablak:
I encourage everyone to try and steal as many records as they can, I'll defend them to the death! In fact I'm a little more interested in improving the records I already hold than new challenges, because keeping them competitive brings the times ever closer to perfection, which is something we all wanna see ;0

Flori:

--- Quote from: Mablak on July 25, 2012, 04:55 AM --- because keeping them competitive brings the times ever closer to perfection, which is something we all wanna see ;0

--- End quote ---

100% agree

Chicken23:
encourage Lordhound and Ryan to be active and you may see more silvers!

Impossible:
wait sir-j to be active again
he is more ttrr addicted then you all guys together

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version