Forums
April 30, 2024, 12:46 AM

Author Topic: All Against Mablak  (Read 16328 times)

Offline ANO

Re: All Against Mablak
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2012, 03:43 PM »
yr middle finger is a beast ahuah

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2012, 03:59 PM »
I wonder how many people will try to copy that :)

What kinda keyboard is that Mab, I love the sound of that spacebar... It kinda sounds, perfect...

Offline ANO

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2012, 04:04 PM »
I would like to watch also the Anubis ownage.. I remember yr post about yr modified kb... I got so curious

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2012, 04:15 PM »

Why shouldn't they? It's the most embraced style of roping since 1999. Finger rolling is nice and all, but how many truly great ropers have been fingerollers? Um, Anubis and...?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2012, 04:44 PM »

Why shouldn't they? It's the most embraced style of roping since 1999. Finger rolling is nice and all, but how many truly great ropers have been fingerollers? Um, Anubis and...?

MACIEJ

ropa m8 u never seen his FR vid? WTF huahuahuha
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2012, 04:48 PM »

ropa m8 u never seen his FR vid? WTF huahuahuha

I wasn't playing worms when he made it. But I got like 20 emails from my old worms friends to check that amazing video. I'll never forget the moment I watched it. In that precise moment of time, somewhere, Volrin shred a tear and from that moment onwards we knew that roping would never be the same.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2012, 05:42 PM »
rofl

Offline Flori

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2012, 05:58 PM »

ropa "how many truly great ropers weren't fingerollers ? Um, Mablak and...?"

Well im not enough oldschooler to know every great roper, and i probably dont know the name of a lot, but the best warmer player after Anubis and Mablak were fingerollers right ?

Anyway, people must understand that being finger roller or 1 finger doesn't change any f@#!ing thing about the control of the rope. You think because Mab is the best rr/warmer player in da world and playing with 1 finger that nobody with fr could reach his lvl? Thats bullshit, all is about train.
How many players with FR can tap as fast as Mab or faster ? So many. Are they better ? No. Why ? Because they need more experience of warme/rr and a better TIMING WITH ARROWS.
When you learn fr, you fail often because you dont have the timing with space or u dont press well when u want to. But how many are we playing fr for years ? We are so many controlling our fr perfectly and the only reason why we are not better than Mab IS BECAUSE WE NEED TO CONTROL ARROWS BETTER.

Example : In warmer, when u want to do 1 kick, an other to back, an other etc etc really fast, HOW HARD WOULD IT BE IF YOU HAD ONLY SPACE TO PRESS ? this is only SPACE(ropes reach roof) SPACE (ropes get off) micro fly, SPACE SPACE micro fly, SPACE SPACE micro fly.
This is EXACTLY the same than doing a SCROLL with taps. HOW MANY can do KICKS FAST ? HOW MANY can do FAST SCROLL ? yeah 20X more can do fast scroll and not fast kicks.
0 f@#!ING DIFFERENCE in both tricks with left hand (space hands). The only difference is Right hand. You have to press up+left or up+right keys at GOOD TIMES and THERE YOU f@#!ING PWN.
same f@#!ING thing about RR.

A guy playing rope for 5 years, having an average of taps every 3-4 frame, WITHOUT FR has NO advantage at all on a guy playing for 5 years, WITH FR, having an average of taps every 3-4 frame. WORKS FOR OPPOSITE TOO.

The only difference between those 2 player is : WHO CONTROL ARROWS THE BEST.
PLAYING WITH 1-2-3 FINGERS IS THE f@#!ING SAME after 2 years of train you CONTROL IT PERFECTLY Or 99%, but arrows. 0

GOOOT ITT ?  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

;D

Btw great vid mab, I imagined exactly your hand like this :) I take the same position if i want to press space fast with 1 fing, but not rly WORKING :) and I HAVE NO IDEA how u can rope with this BIG NOISE OMG... Even with music you still hear it
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 06:04 PM by Flori »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2012, 06:13 PM »
Well im not enough oldschooler to know every great roper, and i probably dont know the name of a lot, but the best warmer player after Anubis and Mablak were fingerollers right ?

Wrong.

As for the rest of your post, please don't forget who you're talking with.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Flori

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2012, 06:18 PM »
the rest of the post im talking to nobody in particulary. I was just talking to you at start. All big paragraphs I just talk in general.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2012, 06:20 PM »
the rest of the post im talking to nobody in particulary. I was just talking to you at start. All big paragraphs I just talk in general.

Fair enough.

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2012, 08:56 PM »
I only rope using 1 finger, does that make me pro?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2012, 08:57 PM »
I only rope using 1 finger, does that make me pro?

Only if it's that one finger out of your 21.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2012, 09:36 PM »
Yeah the noise this space makes is pretty ridiculous, I always play wearing headphones. Last time I tried using speakers I was genuinely annoyed by how loud it was :0. It's a Dell Quietkey, standard kb that comes with Dell PCs, or used to.

And ropa, as much as I like reminiscing about the good ol' days, people will always play with whatever method they think is best. Maybe some people take harder or easier routes to learning things, who cares? Of course, if someone managed to rope well with their toes, that would be really amazing and deserving of respect, but we shouldn't withhold respect from people who take the most efficient route; that should be the expected route, if anything.

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2012, 09:40 PM »
It's a Dell Quietkey

What an irony! :D