Forums
May 10, 2024, 12:13 PM

Author Topic: Intermediate scheme thread  (Read 5509 times)

Offline DarKxXxLorD

Intermediate scheme thread
« on: May 21, 2010, 06:14 PM »
nnn sheme - good idea.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 03:02 PM by DarkOne »

Offline Koras

Re: Cup #64: Intermediate
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 02:03 PM »
Nice ! :)
Anyway I also suggest to use regular intermediate as a basic schemme.
As U can see TNL league isnt very popular... maybe because of this schemme :-[
Looks like most of players just dont like this version.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 05:23 PM »
Koras, lmao stop this :D
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 03:54 PM »
yeh I agree with Koras, I much prefer 1 health at sd, better that way!
worm and learn

Offline Ivo

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 08:45 AM »
Koras is right!

TNL scheme just sucks!

Offline Koras

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 01:01 PM »
hehe no ofence Error.... but your opinion isnt valuable  :D

Offline nappy

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 01:27 PM »
As U can see TNL league isnt very popular... maybe because of this schemme :-[
Lmao, too fat even for you.

TNL scheme is better than NNN classic scheme... Those who rely on SD luck factor won't agree with this, for sure :)

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 03:09 PM »
If think TNL is luckless in SD, but Normal is tradictional...need see what ill be more accepted

Offline Ivo

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 04:24 PM »
It makes part of the essence of intermediate style/mode the SD 1 hp! It's really never be separated. 1 hp SD, sometimes give an extra emotion and interest that (without it) fast can become too boring. Even more, the strategy of the round (with or without 1hp SD) can be totally different - less strategy without 1 hp reduction.

So, no luck with 1 hp reduction in SD. An experience player should know where SD is iminent and prepare his game and strategy for that reallity. Sometimes only SD can save a very stupid and unfair start position for example.

You can call TNL scheme what you want but, without 1 hp reduction at SD, is not intermediate for sure!

Offline Ivo

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 04:28 PM »
BTW, you are all invited to join NNN 32th intermediate tourney - with 1 hp reduction at SD - next Sunday at 15h GMT. You can find more infos at www.normalnonoobs.org. Please leave your sign up message in our forum - there is a link to it in the above site.

Cheers intermediate lovers  ;)

Offline nappy

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 07:03 PM »
It makes part of the essence of intermediate style/mode the SD 1 hp! It's really never be separated. 1 hp SD, sometimes give an extra emotion and interest that (without it) fast can become too boring. Even more, the strategy of the round (with or without 1hp SD) can be totally different - less strategy without 1 hp reduction.

So, no luck with 1 hp reduction in SD. An experience player should know where SD is iminent and prepare his game and strategy for that reallity. Sometimes only SD can save a very stupid and unfair start position for example.

You can call TNL scheme what you want but, without 1 hp reduction at SD, is not intermediate for sure!
Putting clusters under worms on slopes is part of the essence of intermediate! Without possibility to kill a worm with one cluster that fast can become too boring. Even more, the strategy of the round can be totally different - players will have to avoid such a lame hides.

So, no disbalance with 3* clusters. An experience player should know that the death on a slope is iminent and prepare his game and strategy for that reallity.

You can call NNNL scheme what you want but, without 3* clusters, is not intermediate for sure!

Offline Ivo

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 07:47 PM »

Putting clusters under worms on slopes is part of the essence of intermediate! Without possibility to kill a worm with one cluster that fast can become too boring. Even more, the strategy of the round can be totally different - players will have to avoid such a lame hides.

So, no disbalance with 3* clusters. An experience player should know that the death on a slope is iminent and prepare his game and strategy for that reallity.

You can call NNNL scheme what you want but, without 3* clusters, is not intermediate for sure!

I don't like oranges because I have few coats.

Offline nappy

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 10:00 PM »
I don't like oranges because I have few coats.

Offline Koras

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 10:47 PM »
lol TT cluster power have to be 2 star
As in orginal intermediate from wwp!!:)
I think its one of reasones why noone played intermediate at wa till NNN clan moved here  ;D

"TNL scheme is better than NNN classic scheme.."
U can call it as U want but in fact its just intermediate without crates, i prefer call it luckless:)

"Those who rely on SD luck factor won't agree with this, for sure"
lol nt, if I remeber well we played on TNL schemme and it wont change anything.Just finish of every round was more boring..

NNN scheme is better than TNL experimental scheme......but this guys who cant think at all wont agree with this*

« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 10:49 PM by Koras »

Offline nappy

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 11:46 PM »
lol TT cluster power have to be 2 star
Thx cap, that was a grotesque