Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:37 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2013 - Announcement  (Read 6945 times)

Offline Lukz

Re: EAC 2013 - Announcement
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 11:24 PM »
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

By Lukz

Offline chuvash

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 07:32 AM »
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.
By chuvash

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 08:38 AM »

by crash!

Offline seBa

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 07:56 PM »

By seBa.   :P
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:06 AM by seBa »

Offline Camper

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2013, 05:07 PM »

By Camper

discarded.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:44 PM by SPW »

Offline JohnMcClane

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2013, 08:52 PM »

By JohnMcClane

:-) :-) :-)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:55 PM by JohnMcClane »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2013, 12:20 AM »
Why is it that well above 50% of the group of players that have signed up for this cup is completly inactive on WN? ??? I'm a person with the love of nostalgic moments, no doubt about it, but I'm a bit skeptical of the players who are entering this cup. Devilage, Ray, Almog, Mablak, C23, Crash, JohnMcClane, Seba. None of you are showing any activity at all. This is a tournament expanding over 6 months! Are you really up for it?

I'm not trying to be an idiot, but I don't like spending my time looking for/complainting over wormers that can't keep their word on deadlines. I've got a lot of other stuff I'd like to do during summer time, just like everyone else. I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm just concerned that we've got this many applications of people who haven't been active on worms for such a long period of time. I know that SPW is doing a good job making sure that every person who signs up is ready to play this cup. I'm not really convinced though, some players are just too inactive. I don't care if you've played this game competively for so and so long, you are inactive and you're not in a special position to join the cup. Why are you joining this cup? That's what I'm asking of

Offline HHC

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2013, 09:03 AM »

By HHC.

Offline rU`

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2013, 12:08 PM »
Couldn't agree more, CRAZY
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Ray

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 12:32 PM »
Crazy, this tournament is within the realms of a closed group, a very special and selected group of people I'd say, whom each and every one I'd trust to the fullest that they are going to play their games when entering such a special tournament.

This has nothing to do with how active you are on WN, besides, how do you measure my activity? Amount of TUS games played? Even if I was active, I would refuse to play under such shitty stupid rules like Classic League is running at the moment, not to mention TEL is disabled and every other league is a joke.

All my good friends are inactive so I don't really play anymore either, but this tournament is the chance to play with all those great great people and friends again. I really don't see your problem buddy.

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2013, 02:13 PM »
I wanna watch Mablak, franz, Crash matches, not just Crazy vs Husk games. Did you actually read the entry message? :D

I will do my very best to make every game possible

Also in playoffs Mablak always shows good activity (both NNN and  TUS) so you shouldn't include him in your fear list.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline SPW

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 03:57 PM »
I understand you, Crazy. But dont worry about it. For me it is the same since I'm not active in last month. This event is like a bookmark. You think about it and you only join if you are really have time for it, even when its half a year running. And these days pros looking for some good opoonents, by checking tus activity in general you see that most of the pros are inactive. There is no challenge when going frequently on tus to play some league games. And the current season is just a joke for almost every oldsqler.

EAC will running good. Guys like Mablak, Ray etc. wont cause problems. We arent 16 anymore and all knowing about the consequences. We are ea, we are a family. We dont want making other members sad.

But sure, some risks are always there. But nothing is 100 %. This championship will going good but I will have a lot of work to push some matchups, like 2012 and the year before. But thats normal when doing something with many people involved.

If someone isnt sure about activity he has to go off. That happens with Dub-c and I'm very happy he was so honest in deciding this. So I except that everyone is honest enough to make sure he will play the whole event. Like I said, we arent teenager anymore. Also Husk was thinking clear about it and dont risk a join in this year. All of you having enough time until it starts.

Offline JohnMcClane

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 09:30 PM »
its a good point crazy, but...

Inactive or not, thats the best elite players @ earth and the eac is the best elite tournament ever.
The best tournament earnt the best players in the world (I dont mean me), thats my opinion.

Greetz John.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:36 PM by JohnMcClane »

Offline Almog

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2013, 07:52 AM »
None of you are showing any activity at all. This is a tournament expanding over 6 months! Are you really up for it?

Yeah.

I log into WN once a week and search "elite anyone" for 5-10 mins. usually I find no one and go do something else. It's not that im inactive cuz I dont have the time, but because I dont find intereset in tus anymore - same interest I always find in elites & eac in particular

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2013, 11:16 AM »
None of you are showing any activity at all. This is a tournament expanding over 6 months! Are you really up for it?

Yeah.

I log into WN once a week and search "elite anyone" for 5-10 mins. usually I find no one and go do something else. It's not that im inactive cuz I dont have the time, but because I dont find intereset in tus anymore - same interest I always find in elites & eac in particular

unless u watch me in AG and play 5 elites in a row ;) and some 2on2 ^^