Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:49 AM

Author Topic: EAC 2014 - Meeting-Point  (Read 23772 times)

Offline HHC

Re: EAC 2014 - Meeting-Point
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2014, 09:30 AM »
Me and Daina arranged for saturday, but she had to work late. We rescheduled for today 22:00 GMT.

Offline SPW

« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2014, 11:44 AM »
EAC 2014 - Pending Games

Main Deadline: 21st September, 20:00 GMT
Casso and Chicken23 get a free round, Ray get a free win.

:-\  Matchday 14: Joschi vs Crash
Joschi tried to catch up Crash, without success. You guys get a last chance to play that game. Crash risks a warn and also a default loss if this silence continues.
Last Deadline: Wednesday, 24th September

:-\  Matchday 15: Crazy vs Dulek
Dulek didnt response in last days so we dont know whats the problem here. You guys get one (1) more week to play it. Dulek risk a warn and also a default loss if this silence continues.
New deadline: Sunday, 28th September

:-\  Matchday 16: Crash vs Lukz
What's up here? You guys risk a warn if this silence continues.
Date: ?

:-\ Absences:
MaStEr - We are happy that Master is back. Well, not fully, but in some days he might be able to play again. So games with Master involved getting of course more time.

Important
If you dont use the official thread to contact your opponent please be sure to send me a copy of your private message. If you use any other way to contact your opponent, post the date in the official thread or send it to me with a pm. I will do this deadline post at sunday, week for week. Since a lot of games get played at the weekend it just makes more sense. Contact your weekly opponent as soon as possible. Thank you for cooperation to make this championship nicely running.
warned: -
kicked: barman (inactivity), Devilage (personal reasons)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:37 PM by SPW »

Offline Almog

« Reply #227 on: September 21, 2014, 01:09 PM »
HHC check your PMs plz :]

Offline Lukz

« Reply #228 on: September 21, 2014, 03:10 PM »
i am triying to speak with crash

« Reply #229 on: September 21, 2014, 09:38 PM »
Joshi i can play tomorrow 6am-9am or 22 gmt, same 24th and tomorrow,
I can't play with another hour cus of worktime..
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 09:43 PM by Crash »

Offline SPW

« Reply #230 on: September 21, 2014, 09:54 PM »
Joshi i can play tomorrow 6am-9am or 22 gmt, same 24th and tomorrow,
I can't play with another hour cus of worktime..

As I wrote to both of you with a pm, you got more time when I see your will to find a date. It will be hard weekdays so try to find a date for the upcoming weekend. And dont miss this!

Same goes to the other match between Crash and Lukz. But maybe Crash's timezone fits to Lukz. If not, talk about a date for the weekend.

I will follow it carefully and wanna see some good effort from both of you, and also Joschi.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 09:58 PM by SPW »

Offline Joschi

« Reply #231 on: September 22, 2014, 08:02 AM »
Last week wouldn't have been a problem to play in your preferred playtimes. That's why I wrote to you 3 pm's :)

This week is the inverse. Only weekend fits here. When do you can play there? Saturday evening and Sunday during the day.

« Reply #232 on: September 25, 2014, 08:49 PM »
hello guys, Yesterday i talk with random00, i'm in my house atm but i cant play because i got "gesso" in both hands and legs.. later i'll send a photo  :D.. maybe i need 1 or 2 week more.. if you can wait only 1 week maybe i can be back..

thanks to all..
1 week passed ^^
How are you? :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #233 on: September 28, 2014, 01:03 PM »
EAC 2014 - Pending Games

Main Deadline: 28st September, 20:00 GMT
SPW get a free win.

:-\  Matchday 14: Joschi vs Crash
Guys, the normal deadline of this match was 7th September. That's 3 weeks ago! The very last chance here. If this game isn't reported until next Wednesday, 1st October, it gets void and you both get a warn! 
Very Last Deadline: Wednesday, 1st October

:-\  Matchday 17: Chicken23 vs Ray
Date: Today Evening, ? GMT

:-\  Matchday 17: Casso vs Dulek
What's up here? You both risk a warn if this silence continue.

:-\  Matchday 17: Joschi vs chuvash
What's up here? You both risk a warn if this silence continue.

:-\  Matchday 17: franz vs Crash
Date: Today, 20 GMT

:-\ Absences:
MaStEr - We are happy that Master is back. Well, not fully, but in some days he might be able to play again. So games with Master involved getting of course more time.

Important
If you dont use the official thread to contact your opponent please be sure to send me a copy of your private message. If you use any other way to contact your opponent, post the date in the official thread or send it to me with a pm. I will do this deadline post at sunday, week for week. Since a lot of games get played at the weekend it just makes more sense. Contact your weekly opponent as soon as possible. Thank you for cooperation to make this championship nicely running.
warned: -
kicked: barman (inactivity), Devilage (personal reasons)

Offline Joschi

« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2014, 01:08 PM »
I meet chuvash on Thursday in #AG. He was inactive for 1 h. When he came back, I had to go.

After that there was no sign of him. I didnt contact, because of lack of time.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:53 PM by Joschi »

Offline Casso

« Reply #235 on: September 28, 2014, 01:12 PM »
We arranged to play yesterday but my father had a serious problem at work 30 minutes before our game and I had to go immediately. I am sorry for this inconvenience, I am also available to play tonight (from 19.30 GMT).

Offline Joschi

« Reply #236 on: September 28, 2014, 01:53 PM »
Crash proposed today at 13 GMT. I am waiting for him since 13 GMT in #AG.

« Reply #237 on: September 28, 2014, 04:27 PM »
I forgot cus i didnt get a decidin pm about that we do it on 13gmt, joshi tomorrow after my job we cud do it, im free from 13 gmt, is it ok? or a bit later?
today im playin with franz 20gmt, im on snoop right now if u read it come on lets play

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #238 on: September 28, 2014, 05:10 PM »
me and Ray arranged for sunday evening. I think we said 20 GMT..

Offline chuvash

« Reply #239 on: September 28, 2014, 07:18 PM »
I meet chuvash on Thursday in #AG. He was inactive for 1 h. When he came back, I had to go.

After that there was no sign of him. I didnt contact, because of lack of time.
Not exact you describe.
Here is log:

I'm at AG today from 14:00 GMT till now (like days before), but didnt saw you. And I'm available every day around 14:00 - 19:00 GMT, just pick the date and time!