Forums
May 12, 2024, 06:14 PM

Author Topic: ea - Join-Up  (Read 56996 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: ea - Join-Up
« Reply #195 on: September 05, 2011, 07:08 PM »
Crash, +1.

Mb be better We create a new elite comunitty.

Like RoperZ said, Turko is a nice Elite player and much more mature than other ppl +18y.

Offline seBa

« Reply #196 on: September 05, 2011, 07:53 PM »
Crash, +1.

Like RoperZ said, Turko is a nice Elite player and much more mature than other ppl +18y.

I think SPW denied turko cos ea make tourneys with money prices , so guys under 18 cant play it

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #197 on: September 05, 2011, 07:55 PM »
Just don't play.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #198 on: September 05, 2011, 08:00 PM »
Crash, +1.

I think SPW denied turko cos ea make tourneys with money prices , so guys under 18 cant play it

so ea is not a comunitty, is a pvt Elite League.

Offline Dead

« Reply #199 on: September 06, 2011, 12:22 AM »
no answer for me either. I want my SPW challenge then!! xD

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #200 on: September 06, 2011, 01:33 AM »
no answer for me either. I want my SPW challenge then!! xD

wtf chill

u ppl should know how to get a bit of patience,  and u crash know more than anyone that everything about u need time, i like u, i have fun playing with u but if u are going to be like that , i prefer u make ur new elite comunity ... i know u like elite and u are pretty good at it , but u arent even active man , u havent joined wormnet for a while , not even to play 1 game ( at least i havent seen u in a while)
, and if u are too busy with job , why do u wanna join in a community from a game that u dont even play?

almost everyone had to wait , i waited like 2 weeks? xD

Crash, +1.

so ea is not a comunitty, is a pvt Elite League.

im sure turko will join ,  but about u ... get lost XD u mad?  if the decision about u joining were in my hands , u wouldnt join us with posts ike this

i would like to have a private forum on ea to give our own opinions about ppl who wants to join , not in a "voting" way , just to help spw/random to take decisions

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #201 on: September 06, 2011, 02:19 AM »
i dont want to join ea anymore, my post is old (1 month later) :D
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:25 AM by Professor »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2011, 03:56 AM »
i dont want to join ea anymore, my post is old (1 month later) :D

oh , look what i did find !  :

And next "No's" goes to:

Turko, Kaleu (Sniper) and Prof.

Turko is on the right way, but the age is there the biggest problem. Others we dont know yet as Eliteplayers, so keep up activity and lets see some wins against decent Eliters.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2011, 12:28 PM »
yeah anyway i could tryout one more time but i dont want....

Anyway ea is closed so I ll create a new Elite comunitty for the ppl  8)

Offline Random00

« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2011, 12:45 PM »
ea is in no way closed for people. Everyone who matches the joining criteria is able to join.
It's just a private community, that's all.

As soon as I talk to SPW again, we'll publish our decision about Dead and Crash. Patience is the key ;D

i would like to have a private forum on ea to give our own opinions about ppl who wants to join , not in a "voting" way , just to help spw/random to take decisions

ye, thats a good idea. I don't think it's possible for me to create such board, so Im gonna ask MI if its possible. Thx for the suggestion ^^

Offline Peja

« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2011, 12:50 PM »
hm just set up an private child board random, shouldnt be a great deal since you are moderating ea forums ;)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline SPW

« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2011, 09:15 PM »
I'm really sorry. I'm so busy with working these days. So be patience, you will get your clear answer, crash / and dead.

At failed joiners. Please keep this area free from spam, especially, when you just type some rubbish about missing the critism about joining ea. When you carefully read the reason, you barrely can see that isnt a closed door. The youngest the smartest. Turko didnt moan about it, he was just dissapointed. Some few days, and he turning 18. Life goes fast.

Any further spam from Professor or Kaleu will be deleted. This counts for any other dissapointed and mad person, too.

@Guaton, actually a good idea. But we already tried this before we create this forum and we did talk with MI about it. It wasnt possible then. So I guess, this still wont be possible, though I dont understand exactly why. ;)

Offline Random00

« Reply #207 on: September 06, 2011, 10:03 PM »
Private subforum created. :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2011, 10:32 PM »
Currently Post:

Ea comunitty: I know, i lost my mind, I am sorry.

I always follow the tus rules and I am a gentleman, but sometimes ppl dont respect me and this drives me crazy  :-X.

Sorry anything, hf all.

Old Post:

Wash your mouth when you called me "spammer".

TUS is a free comunitty, ppl can post anywhere following the tus rules. If u dont know what is "spam", dont insult others players.

@lalo: I accept the decision no problems, I just sorry by Turko because he cant join only by underage reason.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:51 AM by Professor »

Offline lalo

« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2011, 11:01 PM »
It's their community; therefore, they can separate the trash and throw it to the bin.
I'm not ea, but I can tell that when someone tries to join here he's willing to accept any decision, and if it comes from experienced players like Random and SPW whether they say yes or no, they have strong reasons and should be respected and listened to improve and proudly join in the future.
That's the difference between a mature and an inmature player, the latter is where you and Crash belong.