Forums
April 26, 2024, 05:12 AM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 35856 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2015, 05:14 PM »
i been working on this for quite a while, may not seem like much... or, may not be much to some people lol

but for me, took a while, i like it, hopefully others do too.

Let me know if you like it TOmi, and ill scale it to the sizes you need.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2015, 07:14 PM »
wow, it looks cool man! i will put it in the application soon and we will see how it will look like in "real" ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2015, 04:22 PM »
awesome, glad you like it :D spent about an hour on this lol...

so you will handle it from here?? you will scale it to the sizes you need???

also, maybe crop it with a circle around it, and have the square transparent... most icons are circled buttons...

so if the square does not look right on windows, let me know, i can make it more of a button shape with the back transparent...

also: if you want the photoshop file, so you can edit this direct, let me know. thnx

edit: made the round icons, with transparent background... also made some red ones, if you like the red better... blue is my favorite color, but im kind of liking the red....its more of a hot pink you could say, but i rly like it ;p looks good in this situation

i also made the blue more vibrant, and the S on each image pop more, it was a bit hard to see once the image got scaled down to icon size...

i can make this any color you want, if you wanna see a different color Tomi, let me know.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 05:01 PM by avirex »

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2015, 04:25 AM »
Hey Tomi,

GS installer - The GS doesn't load for me for reason. No matter how many times i click on it. It just doesn't load up. I tried uninstalled and re-install it for at least 5 times and I still have yet get it to work. I even restart my computer like twice and that still doesn't work.

GS Portable - I got it to work nicely using the portable version. But i would need help on getting  my GS to get back up running again through installer.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Tomi

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2015, 08:50 PM »
Hey Tomi,

GS installer - The GS doesn't load for me for reason. No matter how many times i click on it. It just doesn't load up. I tried uninstalled and re-install it for at least 5 times and I still have yet get it to work. I even restart my computer like twice and that still doesn't work.

GS Portable - I got it to work nicely using the portable version. But i would need help on getting  my GS to get back up running again through installer.

I guess something went wrong with your settings. Maybe you should delete/rename that folder. If you have windows 7 then open the start menu and type there "%appdata%", then press enter. Then the folder "AppData\Roaming" will be opened. Go back one folder and choose "Local". Then choose Tomi or ToOMiToO folder. In that folder there will be the setting folders that belongs to the snoopers at different locations. So one of the folder will belong to the snooper that you run from the installer directory (Program files I guess) and the other(s) belong(s) to the portable version. Unfortunately you can't really determine which is the directory you need to delete/rename, so which belongs to the installer version of the snooper. You can delete/rename that folder or the folder "1.4.8" which is in it.

If you would like to keep your settings (because you costumized the snooper for example) then send me your settings file (which is in the directory "1.4.8" -> user.config) and I will try to find the error.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2015, 12:38 AM »
Tomi -

Is it My Comp > User > my name > Appdata > Local > ToOMiToO?
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2015, 04:09 AM »
Tomi, how about to add a drop-down list with names of last or most frequently hosted games?

Would be very useful.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2015, 03:57 PM »
Tomi -

Is it My Comp > User > my name > Appdata > Local > ToOMiToO?

Yes it is. But read my post carefully! ;)

Tomi, how about to add a drop-down list with names of last or most frequently hosted games?
Sorry I am really angry when I see only hosts "SuperSheeper for anyámkínja". I am sure the most frequently hosted scheme would be supersheeper :D

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2015, 06:23 PM »
What oO Whats the connection?  :o

Offline Tomi

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2015, 01:40 PM »
Great Snooper 1.4.9

New week, new Great Snooper :D (Joke, I hope this one will be a long release that will have no major bug, sorry for the last 2-3 versions :D)

What's new:

- many bug fixes
 - performance upgrade :D snooper should run much faster and the game shouldn't lag anymore! ;)
 - there are also some new colors (change them if you don't like them) :D

So it's highly recommended to update the snooper :)

The icon is still the old one, because I couldn't put your logo in the snooper avi, because the height and the width of the pictures are not the same.. and it must be minimized to 32x32 and 48x48 pixels and it looked bad :(
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:51 PM by Tomi »

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2015, 05:31 PM »
Add "HAL anyone?" on the list of the league game searcher. And maybe add an ability to create some customized spam messages.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2015, 08:22 PM »
Add "HAL anyone?" on the list of the league game searcher. And maybe add an ability to create some customized spam messages.
I added HAL to the list ;)

Offline Tomi

« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2015, 04:18 PM »
Well, finally this time has come..

I plan to make great snooper multilingual. Of course only if there will be some volunteers who would translate the texts to his/her own language. So if you would do this, please leave a comment ;)

I think it can be done in less than a hour.

I will do the hungarian translation :D

(Probably an english translation would be cool too, coz I think there must be some grammar mistakes in the snooper right now :D)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 04:20 PM by Tomi »

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2015, 05:58 PM »
I want to translate on Russian.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2015, 06:05 PM »
I want to translate on Russian.
отлично :)