Forums
April 29, 2024, 10:56 PM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 36071 times)

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2015, 10:37 AM »
Its Russian translation xDDD

Offline aik

« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2016, 09:57 AM »
Hi!

Any way to restore User Groups? I updated the snooper today and they are all gone :/

[maybe wrong board... posted in the beta testing-board, too...]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 10:00 AM by aik »
<dream>
One day CyberShadow will push worms source code to github by accident…
</dream>

Offline Tomi

« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2016, 03:04 PM »
Hi!

Any way to restore User Groups? I updated the snooper today and they are all gone :/

[maybe wrong board... posted in the beta testing-board, too...]

Here is the solution: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/files/great-snooper-2-how-to-restore-settings-from-old-versions-28398/

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2016, 06:58 AM »
12:39:24 `Pn`Street`W: morgen `XanKriegor

Your nickname mentioning also doesnt produce beep :(

Also, Away Message doubles if you use Rus language:

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 07:18 AM by XanKriegor »

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2016, 01:04 PM »
Also this:

Both snoopers were in IM PLAYING mode, mine snooper has replied on a message which should not and would not be replied by 1.4.9

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2016, 07:14 PM »
Also....  :D

When you hit arrow UP you get your last message text in the text field, but now it is not selected/highlighted as it was in 1.4.9...

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2016, 06:22 AM »
Logs saving and prev. message highlighting fixed, thanks Tomi, thanks!  :D

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2016, 08:27 AM »
I keep getting an error with this message every 30 secs or so:
An error occured: Closing Link: Xrayez by Prothid.NY.US.GameSurge.net (G-lined)

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2016, 08:36 AM »
I get similar while stealing neiborgh's Wifi xDDD

Offline Tomi

« Reply #144 on: February 01, 2016, 11:52 AM »
It is some proxy or vpn error as i googled it

Offline Buxnaman

« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2016, 07:39 AM »
Im sorry if this was already discussed but I didn't find it via search.

I have a problem with Great Snooper  :'( and such a great program... anyways...

When I host big maps.. like Big Tower Race or something along those lines what happens is that parts of the map become inaccessible.

Let me clarify. Part of the map can't be teleported to nor can I place worms there in the beginning of the game. This can be very frustrating when players need to start on "start" and can't do so.

This has happened many times and is not a map or a scheme thing. Recently I isolated the problem - Great Snooper. When I host the same map without the snooper everything is fine, but if I use it this bug happens. I'm using 2.1 version. Maybe someone figured a way around this?

Again I'm sorry if this was discussed already and thank you all for your time.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2016, 03:50 PM »
Would be nice if snooper creators would make some kind of co-operation. For example: you can't make group chats with guys from Wheat if you're using Great Snp.

It's kinda f@#!ed up cause users in WormNET are separated, I would say 50/50, by snooper they use.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2016, 07:22 PM »
@Buxnaman
This sounds pretty much impossible, but after all the problems GS had before, I wouldn't be much surprised if it's true.
Can you give any example maps so I (or whoever else would be interested) could check this myself?
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Tomi

« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2016, 01:40 PM »
Im sorry if this was already discussed but I didn't find it via search.

I have a problem with Great Snooper  :'( and such a great program... anyways...

When I host big maps.. like Big Tower Race or something along those lines what happens is that parts of the map become inaccessible.

Let me clarify. Part of the map can't be teleported to nor can I place worms there in the beginning of the game. This can be very frustrating when players need to start on "start" and can't do so.

This has happened many times and is not a map or a scheme thing. Recently I isolated the problem - Great Snooper. When I host the same map without the snooper everything is fine, but if I use it this bug happens. I'm using 2.1 version. Maybe someone figured a way around this?

Again I'm sorry if this was discussed already and thank you all for your time.
Great Snooper starts the game with the parameters required for hosting and nothing else, so this sounds a little interesting. I suggest you to open a topic about this in Tech Support forum, where the actual developers of w:a may answer this question, since I think I cant. Or with great snooper you can join #worms channel and there you can ask for help from StepS, CyberShadow or Deadcode. Or just use great snooper to start w:a and create the host from the game :o

What operating system do you use btw?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 01:42 PM by Tomi »

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #149 on: February 09, 2016, 08:35 AM »
1. Just noticed that GS crashes if I try to launch WA with invalid path to WA.exe specified :|
It could say something like "WA.exe not found, the path is a lie" instead of crashing, eh?

2. Clicking on the Close button (the X in the up-right corner of snooper's window) after GS connects to a server (when login window disappears and the main window appears) but before channels list & stuff could appear results in the main window staying empty until closed manually. Not that it's a big problem, but still. BTW, clicking at the "Filter..." thing in this condition would make GS crash (yet again).

Also, for anyone experiencing GS crashes upon disconnection: I got rid of them by disabling "Load TUS users" & "Load games" options in Network settings. Do anyone else want to try this?
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural