Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:24 PM

Author Topic: 4x dota2 keys  (Read 5998 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
4x dota2 keys
« on: November 22, 2012, 02:14 PM »
first come first served
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Re: 4x dota2 keys
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 02:53 PM »
w00t

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 03:12 PM »
I can add another 2. Don't know what else to do with them anyway. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 03:24 PM »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 04:24 PM »
I wont play this bullshit for nerds anyway, just wanna key so I can sell this to my friends lmao

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 05:02 PM »
hahhhhhahhh

yeah

now gtfo
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 06:35 PM »
Impo, I deleted that last message of you to keep the thread clean.

If anyone wants a Dota 2 invite after all, message ropa or me.

Edit: Asking you once more, this is not a "come here to post nonsense" thread.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:05 PM by darKz »
~ Dubc 2010

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 07:36 PM »
At least don't censor the threads in which you're taking part.
Besides that, this part of the forum has pretty much its own moderators (see the header?) so what the hell... Power tripping ne1?

Impo, those keys no longer have any street value, valve flooded current players with them, so it's not worth a dime anymore. Anyway, I have a bunch, so they're up for grabs as well.

Offline Peja

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 07:42 PM »
yeah cant imagine any more active moderators than agnos and komo  ;D

Offline darKz

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 07:59 PM »
van I've been hired to delete spam. What would you call these posts by Impo then? Do they add any kind of value to the thread?
This entire community is full of shit.. To be perfectly honest I would've banned him for being an censored if I was the boss here. But as I'm a nice guy I haven't even given him a proper warning (which I was told to do if people spam or insult intentionally and repeatedly).

Anyway this doesn't belong here and I don't need to justify myself either, please stop spamming the thread now, thanks.

OT: I've given out my 2 invites, if anyone else needs one message ropa or van.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:16 PM by darKz »
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Camper

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 09:07 PM »
PLEASE MEEE PLEASE MEEEE  I DOTN HAVE MONEY TO BUY IT PLZ ME PLZ

PLZ GUYS!!! *------------*

Offline DioZ

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 11:14 PM »
ae putos can i have a key wanna try dota2 and play with you

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 10:51 AM »
bad state of affairs when you offer shit for free and you don't even know who is serious and who isn't
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 04:44 PM »
Would you hand over a key knowing that I will probably just play one or two games since I am not really a fan of MOBA games? I played both lol and hon but didn't really impress me. Would just be for the lulz but who knows maybe dota2 is more fun than other of it's kind.

Offline darKz

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 06:06 PM »
Since they're not worth jack shit anymore I'm pretty positive ropa will hand one over to you. No use keeping them to trade or something, there's so many invites around now. :)
~ Dubc 2010