Forums
May 14, 2024, 06:36 AM

Author Topic: Poker Online  (Read 7325 times)

Offline KinslayeR

Re: Poker Online
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2015, 09:17 AM »
EVERY TOURNEY I EVER PLAYED FINISH LIKE THIS... IS IT SKILL YET OR JUST GAME OF LUCK...

for lemur and some other who say poker is about skill. this is some hands from last weekend session how i finished every tourney, now i am waiting some pros to tell me omg u should not play that hand etc..  btw, i dont play some shitty 1dollar tourneys but usually over 50 dollars, + sunday million,  and as i sayd it is just from 1 weekend session,  i always loose like that, so dont f@#!ing tell me poker is about skill.. poker is f@#!ing hazard , same as roulette, if i only have back my 10k euro i lost in that shit, i would put it in random colour in roulette and would be EXACTLY same with no loosings so much time at least

my nick "kierysi"..

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 09:23 AM by KinslayeR »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2015, 09:49 AM »
It'd be nice if you didn't make the images so small so I could see them properly...

Offline SPW

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2015, 10:28 AM »
I already told you SEVERAL times now.. Right decisions & long term = winner! Why you dont get that? Are you really that stupid???

Unstable character = losing player! You better stop playing poker my friend.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2015, 10:42 AM »
right decision??? SO if on the table is 79J all in other colours, and i have 810, i should not play it ??? That is right decision? did u even f@#!ing look at pictures? I dont think so..   what then i should play, 29 ?? 3J? guess it will be same as AA in my situation

Offline SPW

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2015, 11:38 PM »
Right decisions for many many hands, not only one. At your example, you flopped a straight but to know what was wrong there, I should see all moves. How was your betsize at flop? Did you reraise or just call? And by the way, that was not a flop with "three different colours", called rainbow. Your opponent had a backdoor flushdraw.

You just hang off on one moment and forget the basics at poker. Then you rage and playing even more shit. I know that kind of players. Usually called fish.  :P

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2015, 02:33 AM »
I have been playing poker since January at thesocialpoker.com, i'm going to join PS when i get able to play right.

Some people say poker has no luck envolved, others say poker has 25% luck factor, idk, sometimes the flop gets you nuts, then turn and river come and fuuuu!

I'm not a "maniac raiser", i rather targeting big pots raising gradually than betting agressive on pre/flop and winning only blinds.

Offline SPW

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2015, 09:07 AM »
And this also goes to you, prof. You thinking of single moments and of course. there is luck imvolved. Every decent poker player can win a one-day Tournament. But longterm, over hundreds of tournaments, the better player wins!

I played > 1 million hands at poker, that means, that luck is below 1%. It shows my true skill, how to make decisions over and over again. Think about 1 million hands! I got exactly the value of each decision. Poker is all about mathematics and the numbers never lies.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2015, 05:09 PM »
I've not played soo much yet, I guess you're right, well, i'm a poker newbie, still learning math, speech and odds :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2015, 07:06 PM »
Why you keep playing when you hate the game in itself? No fun + losing money = ???

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2015, 02:20 AM »
there is always that type of people, regardless of how much they hate poker, and how much they lose, they just cant stop playing it due to a whole spectrum of different reasons

like you know that kind of people who think this time they'll for sure win, or just addicted people who dont get fun directly from play but rather enjoying the risk and shit poker provides

Offline Sensei

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2015, 12:30 AM »
Nice to see there are poker fans on TUS. My advice is: register on Paddy Power (irish bookmaker). If you want easy money go on theirs Poker client. DL, install and join some cash game. Very noob players, after few smart raises from you, they will fold every hand afterwards. I'm not pro, but know the basics. If you're not wining money on pokerstars or full tilt, try paddy.. Maybe "luck" will turn your way :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2015, 06:19 AM »
It is funny when really bad players get angry, because like any good compulsive gambler, they are smarter and can beat the odds.  Why?  Because.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2015, 01:08 PM »
come on Kinslayer... amature mistakes here..... For example  2nd last hand you had  9-9 ... even though lost from the Flush... you were still chasing cards... if he had one 7 he still beat your 9-9 with trips.... I would have Folded on the Turn... then even on the River you saw you had Flush but cannot expect 9 to be the highest card.

Final Hand even though you had 2 pairs but you still should have been aware of the flush coming... I would have folded on the Turn.

Hot Tip man : play it safe stop chasing cards and only bet when u have 100% strongest hand possible.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:12 PM by pizzasheet »

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2015, 01:23 PM »
come on Kinslayer... amature mistakes here..... For example  2nd last hand you had  9-9 ... even though lost from the Flush... you were still chasing cards... if he had one 7 he still beat your 9-9 with trips.... I would have Folded on the Turn... then even on the River you saw you had Flush but cannot expect 9 to be the highest card.

Final Hand even though you had 2 pairs but you still should have been aware of the flush coming... I would have folded on the Turn.

Hot Tip man : play it safe stop chasing cards and only bet when u have 100% strongest hand possible.
Listen to the man, kinslayer.  If anyone knows about amateurish mistakes it is pizzasheet.

Seriously though, can't tell if you played terrible or well by screenshots.  Need thenfull story
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:26 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2015, 01:35 PM »

I'm assuming they were all in on the flop for these?

Hard to tell if good play or not without knowing when the money went in.