Forums
May 04, 2024, 06:06 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Avoiding i guess  (Read 4774 times)

Offline sm0k

Re: Avoiding i guess
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2013, 03:24 PM »
Why does this topic still exist? "Woow, big news! Very professional clan is avoiding someone!"
r u seriously ? should i write complains too ? database could be crashed coz of it xD

"Coi" is young clan, do u understand that ? Few players only start to play WA. We must support them, help, explain all. How the f@#! you wanna look for a newcomers on this site. If you blame the new players. Will it be so cool if they will stop to play clanners ?

We have to do nothing with avoiding, coz of our system of points. Maybe some "avoider's karma". 

______
aw, +1 Tomi

if u replay something.. then make sure u read evrerything too dude.. its not just about coI.. and it happens 3rd time now to me that they avoid me the same way..

anyway.. i start to be lame as well.. asking for clanner/tus and not agree to my oppoentns pick.. since mods dont care about it..

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2013, 05:03 PM »
Ah guys, don't take it so serious..

I think they are new guys here. They surely didn't know that they can ask for "clanner except wxw".

The players who are here for a long time won't do this mistake :D

This situation is just so unimportant, that it doesn't need a 3-pages long topic ;)

problem is when ''the clan'' is choosing both schemes or only one, for example coI is ''only'' t17, shopper and wxw, we tried to play wxw and they refused, so will be only shopper n t17??? luckiest schemes? c'mon, that's ridiculous, this is a league, they are just betting to luck, they have to learn first all schemes before start asking for league games ... or well ... at least try to play with some clans and learn all schemes with experience, cuz they seem like SkZ bitches ...

And dude, they may be a 'young' clan, but they're not new players, they have their time playing, just look their register and i saw when they play individual games, they have played every scheme ... so why not in clanner?

Also, sm0k has an extremely good point, technically, these ridiculous rules mean we can ALL abuse the TuS points system, keep our points safe by avoiding whoever the hell we want @ whatever we want.

Anyone can avoid at any time, simply dont answer the "TUS anyone?". Someone Pm's you asking "clanner?" dont answer. You are in PO position and don't want to lose position by risking a loss in a clanner, simply dont answer, there are lots of ways to avoid. some are more viewable than others.

About this, they are not just ignoring, they are ASKING FOR clanner, there are a big diference between pick ''faster'' schemes than only such scheme, as well as asking for only '' default schemes'' or only ''rope schemes'' (here we have the chance to choose lol), they are picking both schemes ... is similar when for example im in ag asking for clanner ... and then appear any clan '' hey we clanner host up'' and then I ''ok, we will only roper n ttrr'' and maybe u wanna play other scheme ... here is when at least I THINK im losing the right to pick ... because they are simply picking what they want to play, not for time, not for ''disability'', just for they want to play it ...

[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline avirex

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2013, 05:16 PM »
Why does this topic still exist? "Woow, big news! Very professional clan is avoiding someone!"
r u seriously ? should i write complains too ? database could be crashed coz of it xD

"Coi" is young clan, do u understand that ? Few players only start to play WA. We must support them, help, explain all. How the f@#! you wanna look for a newcomers on this site. If you blame the new players. Will it be so cool if they will stop to play clanners ?

We have to do nothing with avoiding, coz of our system of points. Maybe some "avoider's karma". 

______
aw, +1 Tomi

if u replay something.. then make sure u read evrerything too dude.. its not just about coI.. and it happens 3rd time now to me that they avoid me the same way..

anyway.. i start to be lame as well.. asking for clanner/tus and not agree to my oppoentns pick.. since mods dont care about it..

GROW UP!! yes mods dont care, if you want to ask for clanners in AG, then refuse after someone accepts just to prove some kind of point, then by all means go ahead lol..  im sure everyone will take notice to this mature response :DD

if you guys want to have another 4 pages of why this sucks so much, and why its so bad, and ignore all the facts monkeyisland presented stating this is a common "the grass is always greener on the other side" type of thing... then c'mon keep the posts flooding in...

or you can accept the facts, and the reality of this game.. and know (as ryan stated) this has been going on for well over a decade..

the best way to go about this is to try to come to an agreement... when a clan hit me with the "no roper plz" i love it, because i have about 4 other schemes i enjoy, and 1 i hate.... so i hit their ass with the "no hyst then puto" and we all get along happily...

big deal, a newb clan does not want to wxw?? really? get over it, damn.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2013, 05:20 PM »
If that's the case, then we should be allowed to use our own custom made schemes to whatever rules we want as well.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2013, 05:48 PM »
If that's the case, then we should be allowed to use our own custom made schemes to whatever rules we want as well.

+1