Forums
May 09, 2024, 12:24 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Bonus aka Riviva  (Read 1770 times)

Offline jot

Re: Bonus aka Riviva
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 09:02 PM »
Impo, u should work for CIA
o.O

+1 Sc0rpa hahahahhahah xD
gż.

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 09:04 PM »
Lol@those fails in aliasing. I remember with quilz I even used special smiles.

Oh well I also used team with text "impo" in flag, but it was just mistakes xDd

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 09:12 PM »
This is so obvious its not even funny.  For those who don't agree that they are the same person, maybe post some **facts** (two asterisks) that establish that the two are separate.  The statistical correlation alone is damning.  HHC, im sure you can find 10 people with similar stats on TUS, but......Can you find us 2 statistically similar polish speaking wormers that don't know english that make maps that live in other countries and correct their typos with two asterisks that joined/quit TUS in the same week and have the same speech patterns?

Offline OrangE

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 09:29 PM »
lmfao.

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 09:32 PM »
Good investigation, almost like my & sir-j topic, but that one failed xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 09:48 PM »
So Riviva was IrOn first. Then he got to be KinslayeR. Now he is BoNuS. Maybe he is really Chelsea who's pissed off about calling him avoid machine? hey wait! He is Berria, don't you see? the perfect crime!! He has his phone number and they decided to play a huge prank on TUS! OMG all of them are polish too?! Goose bumps!

OK Let's say you got him this time and he IS BoNuS. According to you and based on TUS stats, he started after BoNuS said goodbye. BoNuS has been inactive since. So it is more than "starting fresh" with new identity rather than aliasing. Aliasing is when a user appear with multiple account at the same time and tries to wreck the system. (e.g. playing clanners)
Maybe BoNuS was unhappy with all his stats/reputation and wanted to start over. We DO allow that you know? There are people who I restrict their previous account and they start a new account completely fresh.

Once I asked MI about banning obvious aliases, and he said me they arent hitting PO's, they dont disturbing the others, so there is no sense to ban them. You can see Riviva in PO's, and fighting with others on every corner of the tus site, I personally opened at least 4 complaints topic about him.

Where the need to show me as a bad guy is coming from? I always said that if you show solid proof, we'll take appropriate action. Sir-J happened to be a solid proof.
Also you've aliased and you always proudly mention it. What's the deal you "investigating" on somebody else? So we have BoNuS, starting fresh on TUS with new identity and we have you actually aliasing at the same time, cheating on challenges, getting warned/muted for insulting and trolled several times and I'm the bad-guy/Mr.injustice here?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 10:01 PM »
nice MI! Would you reset my karma then?

Offline HHC

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 10:03 PM »
HHC, im sure you can find 10 people with similar stats on TUS, but......Can you find us 2 statistically similar polish speaking wormers that don't know english that make maps that live in other countries and correct their typos with two asterisks that joined/quit TUS in the same week and have the same speech patterns?

Like I said bro, it's not definite proof. There are LOTS of polish wormers, pretty much all of whom have been linked to Riviva as MI says.
How many wormers make maps? Almost all.
How many polish ppl work abroad? Plenty.
Speech patterns is even more ridiculous, you can find similarities between any polish wormers. Double asterix for typo's is a thing people take over from other people. Am I an alias of Cueshark cause I make a :< smiley every now and then? 90% of the community does that now..  :-[

You can make presumptions all you want, but neither of these "facts" have any real value seperately. Put them together and they make a decent case, but not enough to ban someone for. You really need 100% proof, like in J's case. Don't have it here.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2013, 10:09 PM »
@MI

Actually "Bonus new frash account" is making trouble to us, this is a problem, I prefered Bonus.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2013, 10:10 PM »
Why so serious MI
Nice to hear we allowed to make aliases, I think I'm going to make new clan with Chelsea from new account but let me find a good girl to don't allow me play worms, I actually wanna a solid reason to quit wa xDd
I didn't get your 1st sentence, ironman is kinslayer's alias, and riviva is bonus.
Yeh I'm agree I aliases as well, but I got banned for this. And now you defending riviva

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 10:10 PM »
Riviva has some good taps, like barman, suspicious...

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 10:32 PM »
Even though I liked your ** thing, that's like Russians use multiple paranthesis )) as a smile measure. For an outsider, 2 Russians must be the same guy.

nice MI! Would you reset my karma then?
Nice to hear we allowed to make aliases, I think I'm going to make new clan with Chelsea from new account

Looks like I gotta take English classes to make more sense. When did I say aliasing is allowed?
I said we allow "starting fresh". You can open up a new account but your previous account will be blocked. Maciej, we don't reset stuff partially. Either you open up a total new account and you will lose everything that is associated to Maciej account or you stick your current account.

You cannot jump between accounts. Have an account in TdC, then open up a new account and join sX. Then get bored with new account and go back to your TdC's account. Once you move to a new account, you lose access to your old account. People who ask to go back to their old account, get their new account data merged with their old ones.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 11:00 PM »
So is this thread about what a great aliaser Impossible is?

To say something ontopic: I think every polish wormer is actually just Riviva's alias. Including barman and lacoste. And surgeon.

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2013, 11:22 PM »
Allright, I can make new account, and lock previous. How come.bonus still not locked.I have a feeling every time I share my opinion MI will attach to the opposite opinion just because he is my hater. Even to open sX forum I had to please about this whole day

Offline chakkman

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2013, 11:54 PM »
Allright, I can make new account, and lock previous. How come.bonus still not locked.

Probably because there hasn't been any proof yet that it is the same person, only assumptions. Imagine you were in his position, getting your account locked due to assumptions.