Forums
April 27, 2024, 12:58 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Bonus aka Riviva  (Read 1741 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Bonus aka Riviva
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2013, 01:23 AM »
HHC, im sure you can find 10 people with similar stats on TUS, but......Can you find us 2 statistically similar polish speaking wormers that don't know english that make maps that live in other countries and correct their typos with two asterisks that joined/quit TUS in the same week and have the same speech patterns?

Like I said bro, it's not definite proof. There are LOTS of polish wormers, pretty much all of whom have been linked to Riviva as MI says.
How many wormers make maps? Almost all.
How many polish ppl work abroad? Plenty.
Speech patterns is even more ridiculous, you can find similarities between any polish wormers. Double asterix for typo's is a thing people take over from other people. Am I an alias of Cueshark cause I make a :< smiley every now and then? 90% of the community does that now..  :-[

You can make presumptions all you want, but neither of these "facts" have any real value seperately. Put them together and they make a decent case, but not enough to ban someone for. You really need 100% proof, like in J's case. Don't have it here.
I didn't say anything about banning him, just flesh him out from his many aliases.  I didn't say ban :<

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2013, 01:45 AM »
I can't believe I just read the full thread, but I have to admit I always loved the drama in the worms community!

I really liked MI intervention here, it was very mature and percutting! gj :P

Offline Rogi

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2013, 08:41 AM »
So, was bonus locked ? MI even doesn't know about it...
This is "starting fresh", as fact, if you didn't ask for lock your account, it counts like aliases, no ?
and i guess, we have not ip log or something?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2013, 09:44 AM »
As chakkman said, there's no solid proof. These are all assumptions seeming to be truth. That's why BoNuS account is not restricted. The outcome is the same though, we have an inactive account and one active.

I have a feeling every time I share my opinion MI will attach to the opposite opinion just because he is my hater. Even to open sX forum I had to please about this whole day

darkmaul is one of my dearest friends and I love the guy. He has been with me before TUS, in the process of creating TUS and to this very day. He has also donated 3 times. Yet I banned him for 2 weeks because he read some post in a clan's private forum. I felt crap banning him, but I didn't skip any rule for one of my closest friends.
I'm not your hater. You just created a bad history for yourself on TUS and you face consequences like any body else. In sX you had recruited aliases and I asked you to clear its status before giving you a board.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2013, 10:19 AM »
Now you do not have to look, a few years I had some nickname, I will not tell what nicknames because have always been with me the problem, but I never pretended to someone else!
Ironman? I'm not such an ass as he
Bonus? LOl who else? I say it one more time and last time I am not alias and I never been!!!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 10:21 AM by Riviva »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2013, 11:15 AM »
I miss Aragorn and Slawek, thats what I get out of this thread

Offline darKz

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2013, 11:57 AM »
And DiD and (the real) MavericK. :(
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2013, 02:03 PM »
this thread is useless for now, quoting riviva
I'm leaving the tus, I've have enough nerve here.
You want to know the truth? Ok, maybe I did not play all the time under the nickname riviva
so I get what I wanted, topic can be closed