Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:27 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] clanner limitation?  (Read 2802 times)

Offline ArsGoetia

[SOLVED] clanner limitation?
« on: June 13, 2013, 06:05 PM »
the reason of this post is because i've noticed an abuse in clanners by 2 ''famous'' clans ... or at least i feel so ...

if you guys can see the statistics of AeF n TdC are ridicolous, time ago, several times i asked for clanner to husk and some other players (AeF n TdC members) and they almost always refuse our ''invitation'' to play clanner, i thought, '' well, maybe they don't want to play clanner, its ok i sometimes don't feel to play clanner '' and then when i checked TdC n AeF statitisc i noticed this ...

This is ridicolous, they have 68 games against them, while against the rest just have 46 games rofl, so wtf??? is this part of avoiding ??? anyway, AeF is still more active against other clans, however the second place of ''most games'' versus aef is my clan with 40 games ...

practically for this,, they've got ALOT OF ''FREE POINTS AND GAMES'' i would recommend put a limit over here .. cuz it also happens with others clanners not only with Aef vs TdC ...
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Husk

Re: clanner limitation?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 06:10 PM »
I was actually wondering the same thing

have no fear tho, I've got the answer for u

as shocking as it may seem, it is because AeF and TdC are the most active clans atm

oh and

if you guys can see the statistics of AeF n TdC are ridicolous, time ago, several times i asked for clanner to husk and some other players (AeF n TdC members) and they almost always refuse our ''invitation'' to play clanner, i thought, '' well, maybe they don't want to play clanner, its ok i sometimes don't feel to play clanner '' and then when i checked TdC n AeF statitisc i noticed this ...

that's weird, I remember 0 times u asking me for clanner... so r u pulling this shit from ur ass?

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 06:19 PM »
I was actually wondering the same thing

have no fear tho, I've got the answer for u

as shocking as it may seem, it is because AeF and TdC are the most active clans atm

oh and

that's weird, I remember 0 times u asking me for clanner... so r u pulling this shit from ur ass?

thats why i said ''time ago'', don't u remember?? when i asked u for clanner and u went for a free game 2 vs2 ?? u should take some memory aspirin, anyway that's not what im complaining here... and dude, look at this ...

AeF = 283 games
InF= 122 games
dt = 82 games
dp= 70 games
CAT= 99 games
che= 49 games

and there it goes .. are u thinking only AeF is the clan active over here? they have the most games yes .. but c'mon man, there are other clans to play ... TdC has 77 games where 60 are vs Aef, don't u think this is ridiculous ???
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?

Offline Husk

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 06:22 PM »
yeah, but let's say AeF plays 24/7, TdC plays few hours in day, during the few hours of day there might not be many clans searching for clanner, but AeF because they r f@#!ing nerds who r 24/7 clanning, so that's why we play them

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 06:28 PM »
yeah, but let's say AeF plays 24/7, TdC plays few hours in day, during the few hours of day there might not be many clans searching for clanner, but AeF because they r f@#!ing nerds who r 24/7 clanning, so that's why we play them

haha i do not know if they are 24/7 but when my clan was active like them , it used to be REALLY HARD to find clanner and now when we are inactive , looks like always there are clanners  :(

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 06:30 PM »
Hmm, I never see INF on.  :-[

Husk is on all the time though  :)
AeF plays between afternoon and midnight GMT roughly. In the afternoon vs clans like TdC, cause euro, in the evenings vs dt mostly. Those are the 2 active clans when I'm on. INF nowhere to be seen (?).

You're implying like we're having some kind of deal to get easy points from TdC. Check our recent games, TdC aint so bad, they've beaten us a couple of times as well.
And we have 35-40 games played vs INF, CAT, DT and 26 to DP, which is the top 5 of the clans leaderboard.

TdC is Husk and Vok and when do Husk and Vok play? In the afternoon (and early evening). Only clan on then is AeF and very rarely CAT or Che. Other clans just aren't there at that time. DT plays at midnight GMT, so do TAG and INF.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 06:32 PM by HHC »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 06:56 PM »
Personally, we will clan anyone who is available.

It's insulting you say "free points", TdC are not some noob clan, they try to win all of their games, they are good players.

But the reason for this is as HHC says, our timezones are perfect for each other.

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 07:03 PM »
its like friendly clans challenging each other, get your friend clan and play them

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 07:10 PM »
its like friendly clans challenging each other, get your friend clan and play them

no1 like inf xDD

stop cry ropersz and move your ass to ag and go play clanners ! Maybe AeF & TdC should be banned coz they are active ?  ???
becouse inactive inf need to be 1st....

this complain is really sad....  >:(

Offline sm0k

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 07:22 PM »
hmm sorrx ropy but i disagree with you ..  they are just active thats all .. when we was active at the start of this seasson , our 1st games was almost against tdc. ag sux nowdays anyway .. i dont even sit on snooper coz im bored of it .. it getting inactive,

and chelsea ..  u re mad bro? cat wont even reach pos (; we dont have just time to play active anymore , thats why we moved to 2nd place .. and not coz we suck (;

Offline Kyho

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 07:27 PM »
Afraid of dt?  :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline sm0k

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 07:28 PM »

do we look afraid? i dont think so

Offline Kyho

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 07:32 PM »

Didn't mentioned you , sm0k, just roperz.
Btw. limit for clanners is stupid idea, ag is almost dead now, clans are not active as it used to be before, why you want to decrease clans activity to minimum?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline sm0k

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2013, 07:39 PM »

Didn't mentioned you , sm0k, just roperz.
Btw. limit for clanners is stupid idea, ag is almost dead now, clans are not active as it used to be before, why you want to decrease clans activity to minimum?
^

ye limit suck rly nowdays..   still calling my mate afraid of something suck .. roperz played almost all clanners against dt ;p

Offline Tomi

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 07:40 PM »
chelsea get out here.. you aren't welcomed