Forums
May 02, 2024, 03:03 PM

Poll

Do you want Hysteria to be in Classic league?

YES
NO

Author Topic: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE  (Read 41886 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« Reply #480 on: March 22, 2013, 11:50 AM »
My fingers are so slow that I can hardly shoot a LG petrol.

Lol so ironic considering you in TTRR/Warmers xD

« Reply #481 on: March 22, 2013, 01:31 PM »
I believe you can do it, barman. After 20-30 mins of practice. But it's easy to forget without constant practice...

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Husk

« Reply #482 on: March 22, 2013, 03:18 PM »
most of times said shots connect, so it's not like tapping spacebar in warmer doing nothing =)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #483 on: March 22, 2013, 03:20 PM »
Even if macros were allowed and it took no effort at all, I still wouldn't do it, it's pathetic haha.

yet again, just for lulz
What's so funny about this, it is true.  Attempting to use program or macro related aids to be better at games is retarded.  These type of people ruin the game for everyone else.  One of my favorite shooters of alltime - Call of Duty WaW on xbox360 has been completely ruined by these people.  I have a new level of disdain for people who do this lately.  So if you do use something like this to gain an edge, you are a loser.  Point blank, end of story. 

Offline Husk

« Reply #484 on: March 22, 2013, 03:26 PM »
Even if macros were allowed and it took no effort at all, I still wouldn't do it, it's pathetic haha.

yet again, just for lulz
What's so funny about this, it is true.  Attempting to use program or macro related aids to be better at games is retarded.  These type of people ruin the game for everyone else.  One of my favorite shooters of alltime - Call of Duty WaW on xbox360 has been completely ruined by these people.  I have a new level of disdain for people who do this lately.  So if you do use something like this to gain an edge, you are a loser.  Point blank, end of story.

yeah I was quite tired when replying to komo... obviously I didn't read that part lol =P

I have no idea about macros being used in hyst, so that's that.

Offline SpideR

« Reply #485 on: March 24, 2013, 07:57 PM »
Can someone with a decent camera record a video showing how to do these LG+JP+FP combos on a keyboard? My fingers are so slow that I can hardly shoot a LG petrol.

I wanna see that :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #486 on: March 24, 2013, 11:08 PM »
i would like to see it as well....  im pretty sure it can be done, i dont doubt it...

but id love to see someone record themselves doing it as consistently as they do it in league games, as komo pointed out.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #487 on: March 25, 2013, 04:18 AM »
I will do it guys, I promise asap.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline SPW

« Reply #488 on: March 25, 2013, 08:50 PM »
Can someone with a decent camera record a video showing how to do these LG+JP+FP combos on a keyboard? My fingers are so slow that I can hardly shoot a LG petrol.

Its really not that hard. Just practice it. I did 8 out of 10 when playing with Dulek some time ago. And I never would use any tools or smth to cheat anything.

With a bit practice I'd get this quote easy again, even better. But when you have to move left or right when jetpacking it comes to a real challenge.

Offline Husk

« Reply #489 on: March 26, 2013, 05:40 PM »
ok guys I cant hold it inside anymore :D I really use scripts to do jp + lg + zooka :D:D:D:D:

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #490 on: March 26, 2013, 06:13 PM »

Its really not that hard. Just practice it. I did 8 out of 10 when playing with Dulek some time ago. And I never would use any tools or smth to cheat anything.

With a bit practice I'd get this quote easy again, even better. But when you have to move left or right when jetpacking it comes to a real challenge.

Yeah, this isn't so hard, but it isn't the combo I was talking about lol...

Offline SPW

« Reply #491 on: March 26, 2013, 10:34 PM »
I quoted barman and nothing from you.  ???

He meant LG+JP+FP move, and so me. At least its a 9-key-combo in one second. With arrow left or right 10+ and superhard when you have to control it to a special spot before firepunch.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #492 on: March 26, 2013, 11:10 PM »

i will do it soon. it comes easy to me (after some practice) because i'm a pianist

Offline OrangE

« Reply #493 on: March 26, 2013, 11:12 PM »
i would like to see it as well....  im pretty sure it can be done, i dont doubt it...

but id love to see someone record themselves doing it as consistently as they do it in league games, as komo pointed out.

this is another thing. i never use that combo in leagues because its hard to perform sometimes. but jet+lg+mine is very easy for example and now that i know how to do it i'm sure i could use it in some TUS game aswell.

Offline Husk

« Reply #494 on: March 27, 2013, 10:11 AM »

this is another thing. i never use that combo in leagues because its hard to perform sometimes. but jet+lg+mine is very easy for example and now that i know how to do it i'm sure i could use it in some TUS game aswell.

haha I use jet + lg + mine every tus hyst game =D but I use UWT Macro keychanger =))))