Forums
May 13, 2024, 10:20 PM

Poll

Do you want Hysteria to be in Classic league?

YES
NO

Author Topic: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE  (Read 42161 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2013, 05:27 PM »
HHC, your percentages sounds a nice idea but at the same time a source of disagreement. For instance, why Elite gets 25%?

@Topic,
Created a global poll. It's very healthy that we have Hysteria poll yearly!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2013, 05:39 PM »
Nah D1, don't encourage people to make new schemes, nothing can replace Hysteria, it won't be considered hysteria if it's exced more than 1s turn...

None of the things I mentioned changed turn time. Personally, I would love to see randomsteria as a league scheme, but the poll I opened a while back showed I was in the minority.

Offline Free

« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2013, 05:40 PM »
Why doesn't anyone see the sentences where I suggest that let hysteria have its own league or lets modify the scheme?

Wow, dude. I've told you at least 4 times to DO something, which included CREATING AN ALTERNATIVE, HOSTING CUPS/TOURNEYS, HOSTING FUNNERS WITH THIS ALTERNATIVE. Perhaps you will read it if I write in caps?

The alternative could include rules, RS with worm select instead of fixed turn order, random turn order, anything, just make a damn effort.

I just don't see any value in hosting bunch of cups or tourneys to get a simple point across, has your hosting done anything to modify HYSTERIA as a classic scheme. No, we got Aerial, which ain't a classic scheme, which imo would be a better scheme for classic than hysteria.

I simply don't see value based on time wasted trying to get the point across, I seee more value trying to approach the situation like this.

Do you or do you not agree that majority of TUS Hysteria players just want to play Hysteria?

« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2013, 05:50 PM »
Let's do a poll about keeping hysteria in a topic name "BAN HYSTERIA". Anyways, you guys are killing this game only because MI made one error in this league to call it classic league when it should be only "league". So you think you've a mighty mission to make it a "pure" league. Go on do a league per scheme we are not that far if you consider tel/TRL/HAL, this is a genious idea !
edit: yes I'm a bit pissed off how you guys think only of the top player and not about all these other player that don't come into tus because of this mentality.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 05:54 PM by zippeurfou »

Offline Free

« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2013, 05:58 PM »
I could say the same thing zipper, I'm pissed that you guys only think about the popularity instead the top players wanting to have the most balanced schemes possible.

JUST LET THE HYSTERIA FANS HAVE THEIR FUN HYSTERIA LEAGUE, pretty f@#!ing simple solution to a problem that OBVIOUSLY bugs people, otherwise we wouldn't have this much discussion about this during these years.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2013, 06:03 PM »
i dislike hyst too .. but i guess some ppl gonna stop to play tus when hytseria gonna be removed from classic .. gl to find tus then xd

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #201 on: February 12, 2013, 06:04 PM »
i dislike hyst too .. but i guess some ppl gonna stop to play tus when hytseria gonna be removed from classic .. gl to find tus then xd

I will stop 100% :P

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #202 on: February 12, 2013, 06:04 PM »
Hysteria forevah! Just don't be silly guys, for someone hysteria is a meaning of worms (me :D). I love it so much because there you can use zook and nade on full power and action! I know there is BnG for this, but I like to move my worms around, not just anchored. And yeah - GL to hysteria  ;D

« Reply #203 on: February 12, 2013, 06:06 PM »

Was about to vote yes, then I saw that message!

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #204 on: February 12, 2013, 06:07 PM »
oh you Chelsea xD

Offline Husk

« Reply #205 on: February 12, 2013, 06:07 PM »
lmfao obviously I vote yes... it's the most fun scheme =D=D=D=

Offline Maciej

« Reply #206 on: February 12, 2013, 06:08 PM »

you play only against 'hysteria players', because most of better players beat you easy. I wouldn't feel you leave the league, because you have never really wanted to play with me, just was scared.

Yes Husk, it's funny, but it's not competitive scheme.

Offline darKz

« Reply #207 on: February 12, 2013, 06:09 PM »
Hahahah maul. xD

Either way, it's not like the scheme is going to disappear even if it's voted out of classic league.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #208 on: February 12, 2013, 06:13 PM »
Chelsea, you can play separated hysteria league and pwn every1 without avoiding, that's even better! :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #209 on: February 12, 2013, 06:39 PM »
ban ttrr too, I dont like to play this scheme, I always lose games in this scheme, I dont want to learn dat shit and i dont understand ppl who like this scheme hehauehauheuae ;D  ;D  ;D