Forums
May 12, 2024, 08:48 PM

Poll

Do you want Hysteria to be in Classic league?

YES
NO

Author Topic: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE  (Read 42102 times)

Offline ANO

Re: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2013, 08:39 PM »
Buiiiiiiii bubiuiiiiiii

...ELite is a master, I agree with you. That's why there is also a special league for it, TEL.

But only Elite and ttrr in my opinion are at the top. Only these 2.

Shoppa is the scheme with more lucky factor, t17 also..

wxw in the way is now is 80% lucky, wxw between 2 good players is 99% luck with weapons, that's why I proposed another wxw (https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-628/, this should be played in league)

bng, we have too many lamer players to consider at the top.

hysteria, is not so easy as old players can think. Just why? Cause they are losing games against new players that maybe have spent a lot of time playing it? I think having a new scheme is a good compromise to not allow this game to die with us granny guys.

So the conclusion could be, let's play a league with only 2 schemes?! ttrr and elite... Because removing only hyst and let t17 and shoppa and wxw in would be a bullshit too.

And also, as someone as already said, do you guys think to be able to find many clanners or "tus any1" to play removing hysteria or other schemes?" Or do you prefer to play in 20 old school guys and let other 100 wormers out? If you want this, open a new league and go there to play only 4 or 3 schemes you choose, cause most of people is not interested in this.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 08:41 PM by ANO »

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2013, 09:00 PM »
Buiiiiiiii bubiuiiiiiii

...ELite is a master, I agree with you. That's why there is also a special league for it, TEL.

But only Elite and ttrr in my opinion are at the top. Only these 2.

Shoppa is the scheme with more lucky factor, t17 also..

wxw in the way is now is 80% lucky, wxw between 2 good players is 99% luck with weapons, that's why I proposed another wxw (https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-628/, this should be played in league)

bng, we have too many lamer players to consider at the top.

hysteria, is not so easy as old players can think. Just why? Cause they are losing games against new players that maybe have spent a lot of time playing it? I think having a new scheme is a good compromise to not allow this game to die with us granny guys.

So the conclusion could be, let's play a league with only 2 schemes?! ttrr and elite... Because removing only hyst and let t17 and shoppa and wxw in would be a bullshit too.

And also, as someone as already said, do you guys think to be able to find many clanners or "tus any1" to play removing hysteria or other schemes?" Or do you prefer to play in 20 old school guys and let other 100 wormers out? If you want this, open a new league and go there to play only 4 or 3 schemes you choose, cause most of people is not interested in this.

+1 Ano. Omfc I need a doctor.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #227 on: February 12, 2013, 09:05 PM »
What is there all to learn in Hysteria? If you mastered BnG, Elite you know 90% of Hysteria, no? Turn Advantage is common in elite, as a long time player you get the feel of rapid Zooka/Nades anyway so the only thing left is using jetpack and infinite Teleports? The difficulty comes from doing something in 1 second? This is a huge skill limiter since it's just 1 second. Once you learned how to move your mouse accurate in Hyst you can do very accurate cross-map teleports. Once you know how far you can move your crosshair in 1 second and still can shoot, that's about it? Oh I managed to lay a mine yesterday and activate it and move it with my jetpack before retreat ended. What else can I learn in Hyst now? What about fairplay? Select jetpack, use jetpack and select xy weapon? Sounds like some people could abuse it with macros.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 09:08 PM by Anubis »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #228 on: February 12, 2013, 09:20 PM »

YES ! YES ! YES ! :D

34 YES
24 no

:D

Hysteria ftw !

Offline ANO

« Reply #229 on: February 12, 2013, 09:25 PM »
What is there all to learn in Hysteria? If you mastered BnG, Elite you know 90% of Hysteria, no? Turn Advantage is common in elite, as a long time player you get the feel of rapid Zooka/Nades anyway so the only thing left is using jetpack and infinite Teleports? The difficulty comes from doing something in 1 second? This is a huge skill limiter since it's just 1 second. Once you learned how to move your mouse accurate in Hyst you can do very accurate cross-map teleports. Once you know how far you can move your crosshair in 1 second and still can shoot, that's about it? Oh I managed to lay a mine yesterday and activate it and move it with my jetpack before retreat ended. What else can I learn in Hyst now? What about fairplay? Select jetpack, use jetpack and select xy weapon? Sounds like some people could abuse it with macros.

If you say this yu put hyst as a summit of bng and elite and yu are making hysteria a masterpiece ! uahuah

Prof, I gave you a +1 too some days ago uahuah 

Offline Krezo

« Reply #230 on: February 12, 2013, 09:54 PM »
I can't believe you made a poll that hysteria should be banned from classic league because of guy who lost PO "because of hysteria" but other 2 schemes lost TOO and didn't complaint about it...
No signature.

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #231 on: February 12, 2013, 09:59 PM »
Guys, remember it doesn't matter who wins.
What truly matters is adventure  :-*.

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline Ray

« Reply #232 on: February 12, 2013, 10:20 PM »
You're like 2 years late Free. It's already been said a hundred times but nobody ever listens. :D The scheme is too popular among lesser skilled players so MI doesn't want to remove it.

Remove it. Everyone who said that earlier is right. Everyone who disagrees is wrong. I am Ray, so this must be true.

« Reply #233 on: February 12, 2013, 10:21 PM »
I can't believe you made a poll that hysteria should be banned from classic league because of guy who lost PO "because of hysteria" but other 2 schemes lost TOO and didn't complaint about it...

The poll is to shut him up :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #234 on: February 12, 2013, 10:23 PM »
You're like 2 years late Free. It's already been said a hundred times but nobody ever listens. :D The scheme is too popular among lesser skilled players so MI doesn't want to remove it.

Remove it. Everyone who said that earlier is right. Everyone who disagrees is wrong. I am Ray, so this must be true.
Who is ray?  This sounds like a noob name :D

Offline Ray

« Reply #235 on: February 12, 2013, 10:26 PM »

You don't need the word "The" in front of your name, did you know that? We can put it there in our minds! YOU ARE WASTING IMPORTANT RESOURCES AND CHARACTERS! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!

;D :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #236 on: February 12, 2013, 10:32 PM »

You don't need the word "The" in front of your name, did you know that? We can put it there in our minds! YOU ARE WASTING IMPORTANT RESOURCES AND CHARACTERS! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!

;D :D
"The" is there to differentiate the original gangster walrus from all other would be walrii that have populated wormnet over the years.  Who could forget such characters as pinkwalrus, gaywalrus, and j00walrus. 

« Reply #237 on: February 12, 2013, 10:36 PM »

You could try learning how many worms a side it's supposed to be played with for starters. First things first, TUS. Baby steps.

:-[

« Reply #238 on: February 13, 2013, 01:14 AM »
I suspect that the author of a subject thinks only of himself. nobody allowed to write what to clean from TTRR league as more difficult scheme.
I vote to leave this scheme in league.

« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2013, 03:15 AM »
49 for keeping it, 26 for ditching it. Keep those votes coming!