WxW
18 (7.1%)
Abnormal
34 (13.4%)
Darts
17 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: June 04, 2013, 11:22 AM

Author Topic: Next scheme for TRL season #15  (Read 6678 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Next scheme for TRL season #15
« on: May 06, 2013, 11:22 AM »
Next scheme for TRL. Same routine, 2 votes per user and you can change your vote. If you like to see a scheme in the list, post it here.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline HHC

Re: Next scheme for TRL season #15
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 11:23 AM »
Aerial. As a stand-alone  :)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 11:35 AM »
Aerial. As a stand-alone  :)

AERIAL !!!

me and Jot wanna Aerial too ! Berria probbaly too ! Husk & Vok probably too ! Casso same ! + few Che clan members :P

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 12:05 PM »
HAL will start its second season after TEL. That's why we don't have hysteria in the list. Still think we need aerial?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline HHC

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 12:39 PM »
Thought it would be nice to do it without hyst for once  :)

Naturally you'd have to skip over a new HAL season then  :( Glad to see it's coming back btw  :)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 01:18 PM »
yes ! we wanna Aerial !

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 01:21 PM »
Add Darts to the vote !  ;D

Offline DENnis

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 01:25 PM »
Add Darts to the vote !  ;D

True, that would rock, but then I'll have to vote again! You can even play like 10 Darts games in the time of only ONE BnG game ...

Offline Alien

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 01:33 PM »
kaos ! ;)

Offline Peja

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 01:55 PM »
Add elite since tel gets disabled again
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 02:25 PM »
Maybe check statistics for games played per season in TRL where the running schemes were Kaos and Intermediate and state the obvious by yourself? Do not put into TRL unpopular or popular among very narrow part of the community schemes like Kaos, Aerial, Darts etc. It brings no pleasure for the major part of the community and kills other potentially more active and offering more willingness to play schemes. Anyway, I doubt Darts and Aerial would have won. 2 ruined in my opinion seasons for TRL are enough.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 02:43 PM »
Dulek, you are missing the point of TRL entirely, it isn't made for popular schemes.

However, Darts is growing more and more popular each week, I bet within 1 year, it will be one of the most popular schemes, you can't use lame scripts or cheats to get better, there is no advantage for having modded keyboards or better technology, all you need is the game and any equipment, plus it's just as competitive as ANY scheme that's ever been made in the history of the Worms franchise, it has less "scheme flaws" than most schemes ever created, especially less with the "Free League" rules & map pack.

Taking the above into consideration, I wouldn't see any valid reason for people to decline Darts as part of TRL.

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 02:46 PM »
abnormal ? :(

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 03:07 PM »
Komo, ~150 games per season is joke comparing to +1000 games from other schemes were people actually contribute for the future by practising the particular scheme for the duration of the season. They surely play it more often by TRL than they would pick it in regular TUS season thus the skill improvement so generally league level benefits by raising the bar.

Yea, it's not for popular schemes but for schemes that get highest amount of votes (except where for example WxW would won twice in a row, then I think MI would not pick it for the next season) it's fine as long we don't cut the activeness by choosing these schemes. I think we all want the league to grow and see more and more games played, I hope you see my point here.

You're doing great job in popularising Darts Komo, we have it in Free League and it's a good start. Add your passion for the scheme, hosting tournaments, cups, games on WormNet and what not, I hope you'll successfully make Darts really known and played scheme. But it's too soon for a TRL and yet another, almost not played season, where not even 8 players make it to POs.

Offline Alien

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 03:25 PM »
dulek, sure you are right about the activity ratio of classic and free league schemes,
but it just doesn't makes sense to put always classic schemes into trl,
they are popular anyway !
no wonder that free league schemes never get any chance to be popular. xd