WxW
18 (7.1%)
Abnormal
34 (13.4%)
Darts
17 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: June 04, 2013, 11:22 AM

Author Topic: Next scheme for TRL season #15  (Read 6671 times)

Offline deejay

Re: Next scheme for TRL season #15
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2013, 05:22 PM »
all these ridiculous posts by k0m0 come off to me as spam; theres like 5 people in all of worms that have ever/will ever enjoy Darts, if Darts was on this poll there would be 2 votes for it given willingly(k0m0 and Hurz or w.e) And then probally about 8 more votes from k0m0s nut huggers.

Offline Peja

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 05:34 PM »
watch here: https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/cup-572/ 20 players in a cup so far

watch here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/ds-ds-tours/ds-tours-ladder-standings-19127/ 35 players in a  ladder.

you can say about his posts what you want, you can call the scheme boring if you want. but saying there is no interest is just wrong.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline deejay

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 05:41 PM »

watch here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/ds-ds-tours/ds-tours-ladder-standings-19127/ 35 players in a  ladder.

you can say about his posts what you want, you can call the scheme boring if you want. but saying there is no interest is just wrong.

You're wrong Peja. all these 'registered' players in your ladder/cup are people who k0m0 has told HEY WANNA JOIN MY DST>!?!?
get real man, no one likes this scheme

Note: kindof funny how all the registered players are hysterians. LOL

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 06:17 PM »
mmmmm prank yea that's what trl is about =P but it could be used to give chance for new schemes like abnormal/darts, just like we did with kaos and aerial few seasons back

Offline Hurz

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2013, 07:20 PM »

You're wrong Peja. all these 'registered' players in your ladder/cup are people who k0m0 has told HEY WANNA JOIN MY DST>!?!?
get real man, no one likes this scheme

Note: kindof funny how all the registered players are hysterians. LOL

great selfprojection onto evrybody else :)

Offline Hurz

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2013, 07:31 PM »
all these ridiculous posts by k0m0 come off to me as spam; theres like 5 people in all of worms that have ever/will ever enjoy Darts, if Darts was on this poll there would be 2 votes for it given willingly(k0m0 and Hurz or w.e) And then probally about 8 more votes from k0m0s nut huggers.

you dare talkin bout ridiculousness first and than define it new with rest of post :D awesome.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2013, 08:50 PM »
Thanks for your input deejay, you are entitled to your opinion.

Offline avirex

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2013, 09:10 PM »
lol Komo is on this big "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" kick.. its funny

Offline Prankster

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2013, 09:45 PM »
The fuss is that people are voting or being told to vote for schemes that later become totally unexploited.

"being told to how vote" - but only if they vote on schemes you find pointless? Anyway, you can't really tell if a certain one will work or not. It's not your job to do anyway. I don't think democracy is always the best solution, but in this case, it is.

@Husk - I'm saying the same, mate, yeah some of the recent schemes (last 1-3 maybe) could be excluded from the list, but other than that, every scheme could be included. Why not?

Offline Anubis

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2013, 09:46 PM »
short answer for the moment:

best is to try it yourself :o

watching rr replay e.g. without ever playin it yourself is boring as hell, too i think.

Well, all the friends I showed W:A to enjoyed me watching roping more than me playing bng or elite.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2013, 07:44 AM »
Well, all the friends I showed W:A to enjoyed me watching roping more than me playing bng or elite.

Well, no wonder, BnG looks boring even when you enjoy it lol, even I think it looks boring(but not trick shots by myself and lacoste etc ! Those look cool !)... And Elite, it's hard to enjoy this if you don't understand it fully...

Also, thanks for your opinion avi.

Offline SpideR

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2013, 12:45 PM »
Komo for mascot and t17/roper for TRL!!!

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2013, 03:30 PM »
ABNORMAL ABNORMAL ABNORMAL !
Im fan of ttrr and kaos you know but we tryed those schemes on trl already as well as all others on list, while abnormal is hot, seriously abnormal is slowly loosing its popularity if you dont give it a chance now soon the scheme will just die as dead kaos (kaos trl started too late after that kaos popularity period finished when every one played it and many kaos-only players leave worms, im talking about stripe, igor, venice, explosive, wowwow and others) as result too late start of trl kaos was just inactivity of that league

Offline Rogi

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2013, 04:03 PM »
i don't getting enjoy by all schemes last time... unless elite :DD
can someone help me here ?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2013, 07:43 PM »
MI, will Darts/abnormal be included in the vote?