Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:16 AM

Poll

Do you want pro scheme to be added to free league?

Yes
65 (57%)
No
49 (43%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Author Topic: Presenting PRO scheme [Needs your support]  (Read 7531 times)

Offline K4Tsis

Presenting PRO scheme [Needs your support]
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:15 AM »
Hello. This scheme is known to many people.
I ask for your support, to help add this scheme to the free league.

Scheme info:

Rules: 2 wins/rounds. Weapons for 2 wins/rounds. Save weapons! NO refresh/renew/respawn/reload/restock/refill weapons. Don't waste ropes, 3 ropes for 2 wins/rounds. No Quit after first round.

Number of worms per player: 6 (1 player) ; 3 (2 players)

What kind of maps to use: cave - cave - island (close - close - open)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 10:22 AM by K4Tsis »

Offline Husk

Re: Presenting PRO scheme [Needs your support]
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 09:29 AM »
We already have Intermediate in Free League, are you sure we need Pro aswell? Soon we will have Sudden Sinking, Blast Zone, Retro, Strategic, The Full Wormage, Artillery and Armageddon in Free League

Offline K4Tsis

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 09:43 AM »
You try to compare The Full Wormage and Pro?

Offline Husk

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 09:48 AM »
No, I'm comparing Intermediate with Pro.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:01 AM »
And what does Pro and Inter have in common? (aside from the fact they are both default schemes) Weapons might look similar but the gameplay is very different.

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 10:08 AM »
We have Elite in Classic League and Intermediate in Free League, what does Pro have to offer that we don't already have?

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 10:13 AM »
Its stockpilling that makes the scheme original. Im not a big fan of that one, pretty slow and very thrifty gameplay but i agree it should have a place on TUS Free.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Husk

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 10:16 AM »
I totally forgot the stockpiling, I guess it does have something else then!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 11:03 AM »

Pro has a banana bomb. A weapon capable of changing the whole game with little skill and different levels of luck.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline K4Tsis

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 11:16 AM »

Pro has a banana bomb. A weapon capable of changing the whole game with little skill and different levels of luck.

If you think that with 1 banana you will win whole game, then you are wrong. (plus banana is weaker)

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 12:11 PM »
You're going to give every EiF member who sees that scheme being called Pro an aneurysm. Just sayin'.  :-[

Offline Casso

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 01:14 PM »
I think that this is a funny scheme and If it has enough games played we can continue to play it in free league as has already happened for Kaos scheme, why not ?  :)

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 01:33 PM »
We already have Intermediate in Free League, are you sure we need Pro aswell? Soon we will have Sudden Sinking, Blast Zone, Retro, Strategic, The Full Wormage, Artillery and Armageddon in Free League

The Free league should have EVERY scheme ever played in it, thats why its the free league! People usually agree  on the scheme before they play so its not like the classic league. Im sure MI will add all this scheme as a free scheme choice.
worm and learn

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 01:39 PM »
BadCereal was the king in the pro scheme, someone here remember him?

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 01:57 PM »

The Free league should have EVERY scheme ever played in it, thats why its the free league! People usually agree  on the scheme before they play so its not like the classic league. Im sure MI will add all this scheme as a free scheme choice.

[offtopic]People don't usually agree on the scheme before they play. Most of us ask "free league any1" and someone happens to say yes, so you agree to play with someone before you know what he picks, just like in Classic League. You join his game just to see he picks Blast Zone, Blast Zone is his favourite scheme and last time you played it was in the year 2005 and u were drunk as hell, you don't know the scheme settings nor the weapon settings. This would result in everyone picking schemes their opponent hasn't heard about before, making sure everyone gets 50% winning percentage.[/offtopic]

Maybe we could give Pro a try in Free League?