Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:34 PM

Poll

Do you want pro scheme to be added to free league?

Yes
65 (57%)
No
49 (43%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Author Topic: Presenting PRO scheme [Needs your support]  (Read 7539 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Presenting PRO scheme [Needs your support]
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 11:51 AM »
lol ropa pele didnot try to comeback tho.

nino you think you can beat pele @ elite?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 12:18 PM »
yeah, cause people nowadays are so insanely good, lol.  give me a break.

Sarcasm? The level of competition is much higher lol.
you must be playing on a different wormnet than the one i play on.  The only competitions i see are russians waging war on each other in intermediate games.

Watch a couple replays of players with high ratings on this very website if all you do is play intermediate with Russians. :P
i don't play intermediates with russians, but i watch them host the shit out of them.  and i bet there is all kinds of great videos of people playing well.  not interested in spending my time watching worms replays though, got better shit to do then that.  and i don't know who you are comparing the players now to because i sure as hell didn't see any darkszsz playing the top shelf players back in the day.  not saying the people that play now are horrible or anything, i just haven't seen this orgasm of talent you are referring to.

and ropa, are we talking about?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:22 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 12:24 PM »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 01:03 PM »
i don't play intermediates with russians, but i watch them host the shit out of them.  and i bet there is all kinds of great videos of people playing well.  not interested in spending my time watching worms replays though, got better shit to do then that.  and i don't know who you are comparing the players now to because i sure as hell didn't see any darkszsz playing the top shelf players back in the day.  not saying the people that play now are horrible or anything, i just haven't seen this orgasm of talent you are referring to.

Sorry but how can you judge today's players if you don't even know them? I'd bet all my money that an allstars-team of 2011 would crush an allstars-team of say 2004. And I can say that because I've been around for almost 10 years, playing all the leagues that popped up and died one after another.

Also, you not knowing me tells a whole story about how well you know the players in this small community.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 01:14 PM »
lol ropa pele didnot try to comeback tho.

nino you think you can beat pele @ elite?

sure i think i can.

do u think u can beat maradona @ ttrr?

Edit: Darkinho is right, i remember long time ago i played a PRO vs BadCereal and won, he was like "oh i see things have changed since i stoped play"

it is natural, peoples improve porra, or u going to say 1st time u made sex was the best way you do nowadays? 1st time u do all you want is spit ur potential kids huahuaha.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:38 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 01:34 PM »
i don't play intermediates with russians, but i watch them host the shit out of them.  and i bet there is all kinds of great videos of people playing well.  not interested in spending my time watching worms replays though, got better shit to do then that.  and i don't know who you are comparing the players now to because i sure as hell didn't see any darkszsz playing the top shelf players back in the day.  not saying the people that play now are horrible or anything, i just haven't seen this orgasm of talent you are referring to.

Sorry but how can you judge today's players if you don't even know them? I'd bet all my money that an allstars-team of 2011 would crush an allstars-team of say 2004. And I can say that because I've been around for almost 10 years, playing all the leagues that popped up and died one after another.

Also, you not knowing me tells a whole story about how well you know the players in this small community.
Okay, okay, you win, jesus.  Don't you have anything better to do then get defensive about a worms community?  Who cares?  Need someone to tell you your good at worms or something?  Here you go - You're good at worms.  People like you.  Newschool is better than oldschool.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:40 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 01:35 PM »

In Elite there's no doubt, today's players win. In team17 I think old school wins, the scheme was more played and it had players specialize in it.
In BnG i seriously don't know for certain, I'm pretty sure current players would win most times, but if you could make an All star of 2000-2004 then it'd be at least close, remember players like Psydome (or anyone in BnGk), Geniusma or Imthechampion, they'd give today's players a run for their money.
In roperace todays players win without any question.
In Roper the 2004 players own today so bad it's not even a contest.

i selected the schemes played based on 2004 usual Playoffs, obviously today players would beat old school in things like wxw, kaos or hysteria.

but times are too different, back then top clans and top players were always all arounders, people took pride in beating others in their picks, nowadays there's more specialization. Tbh if you took two random players from the old school top 5 clans, and two random players from the current top 5 clans I believe the old players would win, because there's a bigger chance they were above average in all schemes.

nino: i dunno man, depends on how many cocaine we are allowed to snort!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:38 PM by ropa »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 01:42 PM »
@TheWalrus, Darkz isnot getting defensive, hes just point out something that makes a lot of sense puto.

@ropa, hmm u better play fair with maradona, he'd beat u easy @ cocain sniffing xD

Offline darKz

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 01:46 PM »
I actually agree with what you said ropa, except for the BnG part. Being in a BnG community myself I know people are generally much better now. Can't think of any opponent Komo and I couldn't take on and win. :P
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2011, 01:48 PM »

@ropa, hmm u better play fair with maradona, he'd beat u easy @ cocain sniffing xD

I wouldn't care if I lost, I would only want to participate.

:-X

dark: bng has evolved too much, LG was a non factor back then. I don't remember ITC missing a zook shot and psydome would rape you with +40 nades. I'm sure that with today's new style you two would probably beat anyone from back then, but overall, it's closer than you think. But then again my memory can be playing tricks on me, we all know how nostalgia works in these cases.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:50 PM by ropa »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2011, 01:51 PM »
ok then ropa, you can participate, gl.  ;D

Offline darKz

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2011, 01:52 PM »
But then again my memory can be playing tricks on me, we all know how nostalgia works in these cases.

I applauded you for that part because it's so true. ;)
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011, 01:54 PM »
But then again my memory can be playing tricks on me, we all know how nostalgia works in these cases.

I applauded you for that part because it's so true. ;)

i will smite you because I can
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2011, 02:08 PM »
hes just point out something that makes a lot of sense puto.
@nino, im not your puto; you'll get over the disappointment someday.   :D

Offline darKz

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2011, 02:12 PM »
Need someone to tell you your good at worms or something?  Here you go - You're good at worms.  People like you.  Newschool is better than oldschool.

And you're a douche. Let's not get carried away though, the topic is about the Pro scheme.
~ Dubc 2010