Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:02 PM

Poll

Do you want pro scheme to be added to free league?

Yes
65 (57%)
No
49 (43%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Author Topic: Presenting PRO scheme [Needs your support]  (Read 7537 times)

Offline nino

Re: Presenting PRO scheme [Needs your support]
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 02:25 PM »
hes just point out something that makes a lot of sense puto.
@nino, im not your puto; you'll get over the disappointment someday.   :D

ok but u r still a puto of someone :D

Let's not get carried away though, the topic is about the Pro scheme. XDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011, 02:52 PM »
2011 > 2004 in terms of personality disorders from what I see  :D  Namecalling is for little putos anyways.  Why cant we all get along?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011, 03:30 PM »
TheWalrus, you need to get involved more and know us. Your point of view about russians/Intermediate is not wrong. It's just you are not seeing it all. Many parts of the community do not wander in WN and get people. They arrange their games some other way.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 05:31 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2011, 12:08 AM »
You're going to give every EiF member who sees that scheme being called Pro an aneurysm. Just sayin'.  :-[

haha

i was thinking cool, wormsleaguePRO scheme,. nice!! Then i saw the nana :(

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2011, 06:47 AM »
this is the first time i have read this topic, but i would have to agree with ropa and darkz... ur totally wrong walrus...

and i have been around forever and a day...

ropa said it best... he was spot on with everything he said, but back in the day everyone was mainly concerned with roping...  there for past ropers r much better theno today ropers, but as a complete "all arounder" todays players are much better then any of the past with out a doubt.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:45 PM by avirex »

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2011, 01:32 PM »
lol thread ^

Reminds me of when I played my fist league game for AL. I hosted the "elite" and threw a banana bomb a few turns in, the guy was like "nana in elite"?! We kept playing and I won xD, anyway yeh....
worm and learn

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2011, 10:06 PM »
Yeah I know im wrong and everything, and I don't know the community, but when did I ever say the newer players are worse than the older players?   Just saying.  All i ever said was I haven't seen these better players, and some people got butt hurt.  Either way, its obviously a sore topic for people that take their worms seriously, so ill knock it off.

Offline avirex

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2011, 02:53 AM »
you didnt exactly say it that way.... but sure, we are all butt hurt by your massive e-dick :D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2011, 03:22 PM »
ok I voted..... NO :P

Offline K4Tsis

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2011, 03:47 PM »
nikomu nie ciekawie

Offline Alien

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2011, 04:38 PM »
nikomu nie ciekawie

so true ! xD

i voted yes btw, even if i have never played it ! ;O

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2011, 05:22 PM »

@ropa, hmm u better play fair with maradona, he'd beat u easy @ cocain sniffing xD

I wouldn't care if I lost, I would only want to participate.

:-X

dark: bng has evolved too much, LG was a non factor back then. I don't remember ITC missing a zook shot and psydome would rape you with +40 nades. I'm sure that with today's new style you two would probably beat anyone from back then, but overall, it's closer than you think. But then again my memory can be playing tricks on me, we all know how nostalgia works in these cases.

I actually played Psydome (apparently) some years back and he really really struggled to play without no rules, all he could do was 3s, like you said LG was a non factor back then so he couldn't even use it right for any shot, he was a nice guy we had a laugh and that's what counts, he said he was impressed with LG in BnG and that sorta made me happy to kinda have this guys approval like sorta passing on his legacy n stuff lol, the only evidence I have is he said he had purple hair and used to say vrooooooooooooooooooooooom vrooooooooooooooooooom HONK HONK alot lol.

But yeah BnG now and BnG then are 2 completely different games, but I honestly feel me and darKz would come out ahead against any oldschooler with either our rules or theirs, it is quite impressive the difference LG made to BnG, it gone changed the game.

Without a doubt BnG was way way easier back then, without a doubt I wish they all still played today though, I would wet my pants to have a b2b Vs BngK series of games haha.

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2011, 05:55 PM »
I vote yes because I thought the whole point of the free league was to include as many schemes as possible to please everyone. There is no problem with adding this scheme to the free league, it doesnt force anyone to play it.

You could already play this scheme and report it as something similar in the free league. The free league isnt like the classic league, its not that active and most of the players are easy going. They wont have a problem playing "pro" as a pick in the free league given that there are already a big choice of free league schemes to pick.

The point of the "free" league is to include every other scheme that people play, so I really dont see the big deal with adding schemes requested by people. It shouldnt need a poll, new schemes should just be added instantly.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:58 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2011, 06:37 PM »
NAiL you are completely right. But if free league becomes a "jungle" it will have less and less value everyday.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Husk

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2011, 07:52 PM »
@NAiL; You really want Taktix, TodasArmas and Nice into the freeleague?