Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:17 PM

Author Topic: BnG - Inf teles  (Read 6068 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: BnG - Inf teles
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2011, 01:27 PM »
But yes, you are right, it is technically darksiding, shoot me lol, but like I said, theres no advantage/disadvantage.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2011, 12:34 AM »
But yes, you are right, it is technically darksiding, shoot me lol, but like I said, theres no advantage/disadvantage.

You good BnGer, what the best strategy to beat darksiding ?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2011, 12:58 AM »

You good BnGer, what the best strategy to beat darksiding ?

Call Luke Skywalker?

Offline darKz

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2011, 01:39 AM »
If darksiding is being unable to hit or get hit, the best counter is obviously to do nothing. I'm not gonna dig so my opponent can shoot me next turn. xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2011, 01:43 AM »
If darksiding is being unable to hit or get hit, the best counter is obviously to do nothing. I'm not gonna dig so my opponent can shoot me next turn. xD

Yeh, but that's TuS defination, that isn't how I see darksiding, or how we used to see it lol, it now means literally not being able to hit or be hit, like completely surrounded by land, whether like in FB it was hiding behind too much cover and just zooking/bankin nades trying to get lucky...

Offline avirex

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2011, 02:07 AM »
no rules bng

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2011, 02:15 AM »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2011, 04:02 PM »
I think adding sg destroying the beauty of BNG, you make a hole in sg which is sometimes awfully hard to hit, or you'll shoot from that position in that terribly difficult to hit.

As for tele, for me, oki, but sometimes I lack is the thrill of emotion when I know of was my last tele. Or fun and counting when the opponent will not have.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:20 PM by r3spect »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2011, 04:17 PM »
I think adding sg destroying the beauty of BNG, you make a hole in sg which is sometimes awfully hard to hit, or you'll shoot from that position in that terribly difficult to hit.

As for television, for me, oki, but sometimes I lack is the thrill of emotion when I know of was my last television. Or fun and counting when the opponent will not have.

Don't have a clue what you are talking about TV's but SG gives no disadvantage because both players can hide "evil" therefore neither has advantage.

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2011, 04:21 PM »
edit

Offline DENnis

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2011, 04:36 PM »
I want to add inf donkeys too, maybe lets diskuss about that after?  :D

Okay back to topic: Inf teleports is much better, because bng can change to a rlly bad and boring game if u have no more teleports and can't even attack or only after several turn of blowtorching. A lot of people play with inf Teleports alrdy anyway and I would never complain about making a game/scheme more skillful and interesting!