Forums
May 05, 2024, 11:15 AM

Author Topic: Seasonal vs Overall.  (Read 9374 times)

Re: Seasonal vs Overall.
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 11:27 PM »
angus no commnet too .

no denis ... only plz admin deleted my statistic. ty

Offline Vultoz

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 11:45 PM »
Aw, what a mess... u guys could have talked about the tus rating system without atack the guy, random00 would play against him in the PO anyway if both reachs the final. The rank just set the members of playoffs, season only have one true winner which is the PO winner, tho.

Offline Random00

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 12:03 AM »
Ok guys.
I tried to say that Seasonal Ratings suck ass in several topics, but it seems that there was just a minority who thought so. So I wanted to bring some attention to this by creating this topic.
It's not about getting wins or points by this challenge. I doubt its even necessary to play it when I look at these answers here, lol.
I just created this topic, so you see how messed up the tus classic system is. I stopped playing classic for a while, because it was just no more fun when you lose 70+ points when you dont play our best (you can lose t17's to basically anyone just due to bl...).

Also, the PO winner doesn't get enough attention, imo. LW is doing good in this point imo: http://www.ligaworms.org/
But on tus, after the season you switch to previous standings and you see someone on top with 90%+ winning percentage and a huge load of points, so you obviously think that he pwns.

About challenges: I'd like to have something like free's elite challenge again. So if anyone is interested in any challenge, just PM me ;)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 12:14 AM »
Maybe you should worry about yourself Random00 instead of attacking other players. Since when have you ever sought out in any season to play against the best players.

This season in TEL you are 22-2. You have played ONE game against someone in the top 15 overall.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:16 AM by Johnny »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline angus

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 12:21 AM »

This season in TEL you are 22-2. You have played ONE game against someone in the top 15 overall.

That means nothing because the new season of Tel is just started...

And respect u should acept this challenge vs random00 is a nice thing play against good players and maybe learn some tips from they imo...  ;)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 12:50 AM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 01:31 AM »

This would have been better if you had photoshopped it so it had Random00 and r3spect instead of RAIDEN and MILEENA ;)

But good one anyway lol

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 03:01 AM »
lol, why so serious?! :) R3spect, no need 2 be that emotional, i seen far worse things written at these forums without ppl threatning 2 leave tus and "delete my stats" bla bla! U cant run from the fact that 47-2 in 49 games will be commented when its basically vs 5 guys no1 ever heard of. STILL this is fully legal, and Random00 just used u as an example, so no need 2 dramatise this, lol.

Anyways, sure the tus classic singles standings looks kinda "strange" now, thats basically cause top 30 overall doesnt play it lately(most of em) , maybe cause of TEL? I know thats why i dont play tus singles atm, but im sure i will do it sometime again. And of course this isnt the "other players" fault at all, its just kinda strange looking at the standings atm! :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2011, 03:06 AM »
dudes i undestand it is kinda strange for single standings atm, iam just inactive on this nowadays, thats why u guys dont see my name on top, maybe one day ill play again, and all will back to normal, sorry for this tho.

:D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2011, 06:20 AM »
In the new season I'll be tweaking leagues system as I mentioned before. Also the overall standings of the current season will be shown along with seasonal table.

But as some you mentioned, many of you are not playing classic league.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 09:34 AM »
people understand not everyone has the time to play when I want. But now it's f@#! and play when he wants and with whom I want and I give a shit what the one who writes.

sry for google trans.

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 09:39 AM »
btw radom00 wait for u :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2011, 10:02 AM »
Why u didnt act like that from beginning? I never ever see you searching for tus like "tus anyone?".

That topic wouldnt be here so just work on you and dont challenge some "newbs" asking via background only.

Your nickname is respect - so do it! :d

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2011, 10:03 AM »
PL: czekac kurwa. r3spect nie gra z noobami, sam nim nie jestem, on woli grac z Pr0-ludzmi na WA, po to gra zeby sie nauczyc wiecej, i wiecej

EN: wait, r3spect dont' play whit noob, i not noob, her like play whit pr0-people, her play for study more and more

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2011, 10:05 AM »
Why u didnt act like that from beginning? I never ever see you searching for tus like "tus anyone?".

That topic wouldnt be here so just work on you and dont challenge some "newbs" asking via background only.

Your nickname is respect - so do it! :d

Oh no, i can send a image whit her recaals for "TUS any1" ??