Forums
May 04, 2024, 07:28 AM

Author Topic: The Ultimate Clanner Shit and Fairplay  (Read 4259 times)

Offline Peja

Re: The Ultimate Clanner Shit and Fairplay
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 06:52 PM »
Peja, i don't know what you're talking about, I'm the fairest wormer out there and I have never done anything lame ever!

you seriously tried to convince me hiding under a girder does only change the game when a nade would come near, and ignored the fact some shots were just impossible, thats why the other team didnt even try it.

well im glad i was able to create drama, although it wasnt my intention this time. dont forget to vote for this thread on the next tus awards.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline sm0k

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2012, 08:40 PM »
the only thing I got out of this thread is that Avi is a noob  ;D
+1 mate ;p

Offline DioZ

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2012, 10:24 PM »
the only thing I got out of this thread is that Avi is a noob  ;D

haha leroy

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2012, 10:30 PM »
i was expecting avi admit: "ahahahaha i'm oso i hacked l3x forums hahahahah FoS ever <3"

Offline OrangE

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2012, 11:29 PM »
About the game with oso and tgd, played yesterday (which dt is calling not counting/aliasing), will we report the games as soon as oso accept on tus, he was invited over  a week ago. That he didnt accept on tus yet we will let be up to mods to decide if games stands, but calling us aliasing and leave the game (after losing 2, and about to lose the 3rd), its just not fair. Its the same as we accused tiqu and neptune as being free.

Tgd and oso shouldnt play that games without having oso registered in l3x. In case we won what would happen? Why these games should stand? Why always avoiding the rules and "hope for the mods to decide the games stand"? Was really "oso" playing that game? Then why he didn't accept your shitty invite THAT DAY? It takes 3,5 seconds to login on tus and accept an invite, he didn't do that so i'm FORCED to be suspicious. And a mod will be too, if he's not stupid.

orange wtf ..  we talked yesterday about this .. tgd isnt any alias . he were in AwE clan .. old playrs know him ..  .. Oso joined us week ago.. he just didnt accept invite yet (he will when he comes online, we are all a bit inactive. i send him invite week ago, idk if mi or any mod can prove that). Oso was in ktc clan in wwp .. so some ppl know him well ..  actuelly it suck to lose games and complain about it without a good reasson .. "i think he is an alias" .. whats about you .. maybe u re an alais too? -.- 

avi .. tgd cant be daina anyway.. i was with him in teamspeal .. male voice ^^

peja .. sure we report a free win when we play our oppoentn pick and then they have to go ... they got one week time to contact us till pms or forum to catch us .. and we didimnt report over 5freewins this and last seasson .. looks like there are many haters lol :D the most posts handling just about us :D keep hating , we like it

smok i don't f@#!ing care if tdg is an alias or not, if he's male, female, trans, i wouldn't care less even if he'd be the pope ok? i just said that you shouldn't play clanners with people NOT REGISTERED IN YOUR CLAN. when i realized "oso" was not a l3x i got suspicious, because of all this talking of alias in TUS these days. EVERYONE would be. i don't know daina, i don't know oso, i just took the opportunity to push some drama, if you guys had more sense of humor all this shitstorm would just end with some laughs.
now, pls, tell "oso" BEFORE the next clanner to spend 3 seconds of his life logging in on TUS and clicking accept.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:31 PM by OrangE »

Offline avirex

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2012, 01:23 AM »
Lalo. How would I be able to report if we won when oso. Was not even a tus member? Or an l3x member? And if he has been a tis member for a week, why did he tell me he was not yet registered on tus ? I have logs of him saying that... and screenshots of lalo on tus directly after that.. and dainib and lalo playing Clanner for CFC directly after that...

Sure that could be a coincidence. But I doubt it...

And yes Leroy, I'm a newborn.. not everyone can be an oldschooler from wwp
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 01:26 AM by avirex »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 02:11 AM »
About the game with oso and tgd, played yesterday (which dt is calling not counting/aliasing), will we report the games as soon as oso accept on tus, he was invited over  a week ago. That he didnt accept on tus yet we will let be up to mods to decide if games stands, but calling us aliasing and leave the game (after losing 2, and about to lose the 3rd), its just not fair. Its the same as we accused tiqu and neptune as being free.

Tgd and oso shouldnt play that games without having oso registered in l3x. In case we won what would happen? Why these games should stand? Why always avoiding the rules and "hope for the mods to decide the games stand"? Was really "oso" playing that game? Then why he didn't accept your shitty invite THAT DAY? It takes 3,5 seconds to login on tus and accept an invite, he didn't do that so i'm FORCED to be suspicious. And a mod will be too, if he's not stupid.

I agree, maybe oso shgouldnt have played coz not registered on tus, u could ask whats going on before accusing of aliasing, still u have no good point here, stop accusing us of having aliasers, make a real statement or real proof about it, I call for a ban for 'accusing of cheating'. Peja u rly need a pussy man.

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 02:18 AM »
Btw orange and avirex, I can teach u some tips about how to catch an aliaser, I know u guys are noobs with it, I don't mind teaching u more lessons avirex, even u orange, being in dt doesnt mean u have to be a bitch like avirex, quit the accusing, talk about komo or something, leave l3x alone haha

Smoking proud.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 02:58 AM »
devil u know me a little bit. i really don't give a f@#!, i'm not accusing anyone. i just said that l3x tried to play a clanner with a suspicious random guy. this is a fact, is not accusing. i REALLY don't know anything about who is who, that part was only to push some drama. i was sure you all would understand this and joke a bit, but i'm probably wrong. sorry for that.

btw let's talk about serious stuff here: i've made some researches and i figured out some facts:

- TgD is ropa.

- barman is mablak.

- professor is chelsea.

- dt is mm.

- peja likes to lick the balls of dead dogs.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2012, 03:02 AM »
i forgot the most important one:

- i'm riviva.

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 03:04 AM »
f@#! aliases!!!!!

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 03:10 AM by Twyrfher »

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 03:52 AM »
Peja, i don't know what you're talking about, I'm the fairest wormer out there and I have never done anything lame ever!

you seriously tried to convince me hiding under a girder does only change the game when a nade would come near, and ignored the fact some shots were just impossible, thats why the other team didnt even try it.

well im glad i was able to create drama, although it wasnt my intention this time. dont forget to vote for this thread on the next tus awards.

I still stand by that.. if you have a problem with it, meet me at the water tower at 9 o'clock, BITCH!
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline sm0k

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 04:58 AM »
ye sure xd and im Arcade ^^ gn8 :D

Offline Hussar

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2012, 10:25 AM »
lmao u still think then TgD is an Alias????

i thougt then this subject is allready finished  ::)

Offline Devilage

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2012, 10:47 AM »
MI is kiro?

Smoking proud.