Forums
April 26, 2024, 08:06 PM

Poll

Do you want w2Roper scheme to be added to TUS league?

Yes, as a second choice to classic roper.
No!

Author Topic: w2rope scheme ***please read***  (Read 22989 times)

Offline chakkman

Re: w2rope scheme ***please read***
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2010, 02:32 PM »
Well i know you would love to see this as a league scheme but cheating this poll won't help anyone... if people don't want it you'll have to face it. That's called democracy. No need to dictate people what's the best for them. That's no good for any1...

Offline avirex

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2010, 04:05 PM »
wtf? whos cheating the poll? you maybe?   ed_schoony is exzorist hes long time w2 players, and has played w:a.. he coming back, his vote counts

Offline chakkman

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2010, 04:20 PM »
Whatever, just seemed like you want to push this through at any cost. :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2010, 06:10 PM »
yes, and i do, thanks for noticing.. but dont accuse of me bullshit, its like when crash accused chicken of having a tool to kick him from game.. r u crash chakkman? or.. just sayin

Offline chakkman

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2010, 06:34 PM »
Nah, just figured you told a few guys you know from your w2 times to vote in this. And if 5 or 6 new accounts get created and the first action from those guys are to vote in this poll it's kinda suspicious don't u think?

Offline avirex

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2010, 07:12 PM »
i told exzor to make an account and vote, he is also a w:a player too! and how do u know the new accounts formed were for yes votes? ur talking bullshit u dont know, what if the new accounts were for NO votes.... MI said new accounts were made just for votes, but he did not say in favor of what.. so plz stfu talkin stuff u know nothing about :D

Offline chakkman

« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23 PM »
Why so defensive, i was not trying to offend you in any way. :) I simply figured that when MonkeyIsland says there have been accounts created for voting on this poll they were created to vote yes, unless you can point out to me why they coulda been created to vote no.

Offline CMV

« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2010, 07:59 PM »
I'm innocent.
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline avirex

« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2010, 08:20 PM »
Well i know you would love to see this as a league scheme but cheating this poll won't help anyone... if people don't want it you'll have to face it. That's called democracy. No need to dictate people what's the best for them. That's no good for any1...

u r directly accusing me of cheating the poll... 

Why so defensive, i was not trying to offend you in any way. :) I simply figured that when MonkeyIsland says there have been accounts created for voting on this poll they were created to vote yes, unless you can point out to me why they coulda been created to vote no.

and then wonder why i simply defend myself?.. whoa, ur a f@#!in dumbass for real :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2010, 08:25 PM »
oh, and why would accounts be created to vote no? id guess just to smite me, considering my karma has dropped 15 in 1 week..  so lets use our heads...

besides, monkey island will sort out the poll and see what the bad votes r, (in favor of yes, or nos) he will sort it out.. its not up to you to accuse me of cheating anything just because u find it hard to believe people would not cheat in the favor of no votes?... wait till MI posts final results, u will see.

but until that times comes, give me +1 karma to make up for all the f@#! heads that enjoy smiting me :D

Offline skunk3

« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2010, 01:23 AM »
i voted.. happy now? :P

btw, anyone who doesn't vote for this is a lame noob that doesn't want to lose games to pros lol

Offline BaNcA

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2010, 03:09 AM »
for me it only serves to W2 and no Worms Armageddon...useless scheme ;x
BaNcA

Offline AdeniS

« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2010, 03:39 AM »
I liked the scheme
but it could be the scheme original Worms 2
map with destructible and 12s: P

« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2010, 03:50 AM »
We aren't trying to make an exact replica of the scheme from w2...
The reason it is 13 seconds instead of 12 is because WA is a lot more floaty than w2... in w2, I hear roping was a lot more fast paced.
As for the destructible land, i don't think WA is ready to accept that much of a change. We have to go step by step :p
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2010, 08:57 AM »
@avirex,
chakkman really didn't mean anything against you. You are counting yourself as one side of the argument while over 40 votes were on w2roper side that time. You take every negative thing to w2roper to yourself.
Stop pouncing on every idea against w2roper. It makes people vote against it more.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.