Forums
May 06, 2024, 04:33 PM

Poll

Do you want w2Roper scheme to be added to TUS league?

Yes, as a second choice to classic roper.
No!

Author Topic: w2rope scheme ***please read***  (Read 23125 times)

Offline SPW

Re: w2rope scheme ***please read***
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2010, 12:08 PM »
that voting is rigged anyway. personal votes should be there. opposition from owners are always stronger than its oppenent fraction. the line of the last few hours is ridicolous, imo.

we should be careful with changing things at basic leagues. not every change makes it better.

just remember my words.

allthought, its a good thing to make schemes better or different. but it takes some time till more than half of community can agree with it. otherwise we will lose more ppl than take part in it.

I didnt read the whole thread. maybe there were any good ideas, how to warm up with that new scheme. but put it directly in the basic ladder it wont be a good move, imo.

Keep working for new schemes and dont missunderstand me. ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2010, 02:26 PM »
@avirex,
chakkman really didn't mean anything against you. You are counting yourself as one side of the argument while over 40 votes were on w2roper side that time. You take every negative thing to w2roper to yourself.
Stop pouncing on every idea against w2roper. It makes people vote against it more.

im sorry, but if u read all his posts, he most certainly seems he is accusing me...

and he even went as far to say i probably have assked many w2 buddies to come and vote. lol but whatever, im not mad, i dont mind.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2010, 08:40 PM »
If this was really an overall league, it would include EVERY possible scheme.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2010, 02:27 AM »
@avirex,
chakkman really didn't mean anything against you. You are counting yourself as one side of the argument while over 40 votes were on w2roper side that time. You take every negative thing to w2roper to yourself.
Stop pouncing on every idea against w2roper. It makes people vote against it more.

im sorry, but if u read all his posts, he most certainly seems he is accusing me...

and he even went as far to say i probably have assked many w2 buddies to come and vote. lol but whatever, im not mad, i dont mind.

lol @ any w2 buddies giving a shit enough to join tus to vote. Noone has played w2 for probably 6 years
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline OrangE

« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2010, 02:56 AM »
Seems interesting, i vote yes. I started to hate classic roper because of crate rape.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2010, 03:21 AM »
The scheme would need considerable discussion to get the sets right in my opinion. Although that is obviously a thought for later.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Devilage

« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2010, 05:15 AM »
GEtting inactiv ppl that u have on ur msn that used to play w2 its not good avi they'll just vote and never play, so hows that good to the active voting community? seems u call them to vote on ur favor and u dont care if they will play leagues or not, I'm actuallu not sure about the w2 roper scheme on our league I played it and I just don't seem to like it too much, I like having the challenge of the crates but if the community wants it we'll all have to get use to it and train.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2010, 06:27 AM »
Avi and I have been hosting the scheme like crazy in ag and introducing the scheme to many people... we got a lot of people to change their votes after playing... that's the reason why we are winning the poll right now
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline CMV

« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2010, 08:59 AM »
For some weird reason, the number of "no" votes haven't decreased at all...
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline avirex

« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2010, 10:21 AM »
yes dev, train!! train indeed, cuz now these are pro sets, u wont be able to rely on luck anymore.

MonkeyIsland: considering the poll states "a second choice to classic roper" 50% is more then enough to put this into action, right?  about half of the community will pick their rope scheme based on the luck of the cr8s, and the other half will pick rope scheme based on their skills, and tactic...   and both will be equally accepted.. im excited.

btw hey orange!

Offline CMV

« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2010, 12:10 PM »
Also, MI, check these out:
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-34856/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-34857/
Avirex and dibz reporting w2roper games BEFORE THE POLL HAS ENDED. I don't want to comment on that.
For God's sake, why the hell do you open a thread and even a poll, if you already keep reporting games with that scheme, before the poll actually ends? "I don't care whether people mind it or not, I'm going to report it, 'cause nobody will notice! OMG I'm so eviiiil!"
I'd suggest deleting these games.
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline CMV

« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2010, 12:15 PM »
And if it's legal to report games this way, then there's no point of the poll, because it's already possible to agree on a w2roper game, so there's no need to add w2roper "as a second choice to classic roper".
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline nappy

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2010, 12:21 PM »
For some weird reason, the number of "no" votes haven't decreased at all...
Lol yeah, gj with registering fakes XD

Offline Madden

« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2010, 12:51 PM »
And if it's legal to report games this way, then there's no point of the poll, because it's already possible to agree on a w2roper game, so there's no need to add w2roper "as a second choice to classic roper".

AFAIK ATM you can make any changes to the schemes you want TBH, as long as both players agree on it...IMO. If this gets passed then if someone wants to choose w2 roper, the opponent can't object.

Amirite?
[NAiL`bOr] if u see me
[NAiL`bOr] ur gonna think im f@#!in weird man

Offline darKz

« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2010, 01:00 PM »
No, actually CMV is right because w2rope isn't an official league scheme now IMO TBH.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010