Forums
May 21, 2024, 03:06 AM

Author Topic: when can i pick w2roper as my pick?  (Read 5318 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: when can i pick w2roper as my pick?
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2010, 04:24 AM »
Otherwise people who haven't ever tried the scheme are never going to, if all they have to do is refuse to play it.

What exactly is wrong with this? The people that voted No, voted No for the reason that they wouldn't BE forced to play w2Roper when they are perfectly happy with the normal Roper scheme, forcing people to play things is honestly in my opinion the bad thing, having a choice is always better, at least you got w2Roper on TuS, so people that like it, can play it amongst themselves, it's better than nothing so be happy with it...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2010, 05:39 AM »
thats exactly what is going to happen... the people that voted no with no reason other then ... either dont like me... dont like ropers... or dont like change... they will NEVER try this scheme, just always refuse.. but whatever

I voted no, I like you, I like ropers and I love changes + I know how w2ropers are because I have played them a lot on w2. BnG with LG and all that shit I loved it. Removing cr8s from elite, good thing. And even my clan history proves I like change. So why, in your opinion, have I voted no? I could tell you exactly why, but I wanna know why you think people vote no except these strange reasons you posted. :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2010, 12:41 PM »
anubis, ur a newb to this thread.. so u have no idea what has gone on here...

komo, ur so narrow minded its not even funny...

anubis, u voted no because ur eating komo's shorts with the opinion we should not upgrade the scheme, we should downgrade the maps.

Offline CMV

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2010, 01:00 PM »
Can you stop this "everybody-is-an-idiot-but-I-am-king" attitude? It's getting on my nerves.
Nobody is saying to "downgrade" (lol) the maps, but to "SIMPLIFY" them. Or do ridiculously impossible maps count as higher grade maps nowadays?
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline Anubis

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2010, 01:36 PM »
Lot's of flame, no answers.

Still waiting. :I

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2010, 05:10 PM »
see newbs.....kay vote no too ;P

rofl!!!

Offline avirex

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2010, 07:50 PM »
CMV< ur an idiot :D

Offline CMV

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2010, 07:58 PM »
You have said this before.
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2010, 06:18 AM »
komo, ur so narrow minded its not even funny...

How the hell is my last post narrow minded? Seriously, tell me?

You are just being stubborn and look annoyed because you didn't get what you wanted, and because you can't force your opponent to play your scheme you've spat the dummy...

I have been posting my opinions in a very fashionable manner recently even stating that it's an opinion and yet you still decide to make comments like this towards me JUST because I have my own opinion and as do others? And just a month or so ago you were telling me on MSN that I was being a twat? Think about it...

More people voted No, even the fact that more than 80 people voted no, and quite alot of these players are actually good ropers or used to be, or at least has SOME idea of what is going on, kinda makes me think you are just pissed off because everyone didn't agree, like I said before, be happy that you got what you got, at least you got something ok?

Offline avirex

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2010, 10:26 AM »
u said stuff like "anubis is right" only cuz he agreed with ur opinion.. and other shits.. but im dont talking about it...

i now have seen the light, ur both right.. lets just play every roper on gundam map.. anyone know where i can DL it please?

and komo, when i told you that u were being a twat, i was not lieing.. thats whats friends are for :)  i noticed u have slightly changed ;P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2010, 10:29 AM »
u said stuff like "anubis is right" only cuz he agreed with ur opinion.. and other shits.. but im dont talking about it...

i now have seen the light, ur both right.. lets just play every roper on gundam map.. anyone know where i can DL it please?

and komo, when i told you that u were being a twat, i was not lieing.. thats whats friends are for :)  i noticed u have slightly changed ;P

What the hell happened to your spelling? You don't talk like this...

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2010, 10:38 AM »
its me. lol whats wrong?

Offline Anubis

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2010, 10:45 AM »

lol I had to laugh when I read that. xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2010, 10:55 AM »
lol ty! meant more to be funny then to piss people off.. but i guess i do see where ppl get heated with me :)  hahah either way i get a slightly good laugh

Offline Unique

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2010, 07:37 AM »
well basically you are just creating a new scheme, this scheme has nothing to do with the worms2 roper scheme except that its a nice way of marketing your scheme. You could call it different but yeh, that's about it.
For people that are not used to worms2 here you got a link of the main league, there is not much left but yeh, u can take a look into the rules/scheme of the current w2 roper and how its been played. Link: www.igl.net/worms2r
But I more noticed that avi is more complaining about the way you will lose a roper because you can get those hard crates. I think creating a new scheme isnt the solution for all of this. I'm more thinking of some group of players who select which maps for TUS are 'allowed' to play on. This way you might get a database with hunderds of map. people who wanna pick a map which isn't allowed yet could simply post it. So u could select a maximum difficulty for the maps. ofcourse there still should be maps with crates which are like 'piew, I need a good run for that' but that's because they are still possible but I agree that we should skip the mission impossible maps. (Tho, I dont see a lot of players play on them). That's kinda all what came up my mind. Maybe its an idea.