Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:03 PM

Author Topic: Clanners - Messed up....  (Read 6555 times)

Offline SPW

Re: Clanners - Messed up....
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2010, 11:09 PM »
once again, read carefully!

If Unique, for example, asking us about playing clanner now, then we decide in group and searching by input "Clanner anyone?" in #ag. We dont care which clan response on that - we are ready for all!

Thats how we are organized. And thats our way in the future. And you cant change us. Get it now - this is senseless at all.

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2010, 11:15 PM »
spw.. why u lying here man
I saw dark and unique asking  CLANNER NE1
I say me, and SILENT ?!
then dark says no we won't clan u..
want me to respect that?

komo:
"Basically, I wouldn't care if you avoided us if you weren't 1st, it's because you make playoffs EVERY season by playing the smallest amount of games with the least amount of strong squaded clans as possible, and act like you don't and it's pathetic."
that's the truth

ye why don't we organize 15 games in this season? you with us and CKC?
want people to respect "CF" so show that by playing best clans rofl

Offline SPW

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2010, 11:20 PM »
I saw dark and unique asking  CLANNER NE1
I say me, and SILENT ?!
then dark says no we won't clan u..
want me to respect that?

Proof?

For talking bullshit we know you, Crash. U are a fool, since years. Every word with you is wasted time.

Offline darKz

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2010, 11:21 PM »
Dave, just because YOU have the habit to play ANY clan at ANY time it doesn't necessarily mean that all the other clans have it too.
CF is a very success based clan, that's true, but we never backed off when it came down to business. Just because we don't play when we got no strong players on doesn't mean we're cowards or pathetic, GET A GRIP MAN, it's a matter of intelligent playing. Let an Elite and a Rope player play a clanner together, that's pure suicide. I'm sure you get what I mean but the only thing you do is reflect it on YOUR OWN OPINION which says differently but ITS NOT AN ABSOLUTE FACT. Whatever, just keep doing that and you'll never get any points from CF. We're free to play whoever we want and you're not helping CKC at all to get games against us.
We don't care whether or not you call us lame, cheap or pathetic, it's really just a matter of attitude and we don't have ANY obligation to play you at ANY time because we have LIVES too.

PERIOD.

And Crash, your clan is full of whiners who can't lose. That's the whole point why I don't play against you. Change your attitude or I'll keep on playing against doH only in playoffs.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline SPW

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2010, 11:25 PM »
And Crash, your clan is full of whiners who can't lose. That's the whole point why I don't play against you. Change your attitude or I'll keep on playing against doH only in playoffs.

And this I understand too. Totally agree.

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2010, 12:43 AM »
Dave, just because YOU have the habit to play ANY clan at ANY time it doesn't necessarily mean that all the other clans have it too.
CF is a very success based clan, that's true, but we never backed off when it came down to business. Just because we don't play when we got no strong players on doesn't mean we're cowards or pathetic, GET A GRIP MAN, it's a matter of intelligent playing. Let an Elite and a Rope player play a clanner together, that's pure suicide. I'm sure you get what I mean but the only thing you do is reflect it on YOUR OWN OPINION which says differently but ITS NOT AN ABSOLUTE FACT. Whatever, just keep doing that and you'll never get any points from CF. We're free to play whoever we want and you're not helping CKC at all to get games against us.
We don't care whether or not you call us lame, cheap or pathetic, it's really just a matter of attitude and we don't have ANY obligation to play you at ANY time because we have LIVES too.

PERIOD.

Come on dark, don't be mean. :)
Some quote for you :P:
A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run - sit still and ignore him and he'll come purring at your feet.
Helen Rowland

“If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved.”
 J. Russell Lynes

Offline angus

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2010, 01:06 AM »
FUB ftw ;*   :D

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2010, 08:21 AM »
CF doesn't deserve to get in playoffs, total minimalizm
if you will be like that, noone will play you clanners soon and you won't even come close to playoffs haha

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2010, 08:50 AM »
K, if this thread is only about slamming CF, there's really no point.

If you have suggestions about how to actually improve the league, fine, go ahead. But if you're going to continue this, I'm going to lock the thread.

Offline SPW

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2010, 08:57 AM »

All mouth and no trousers.

get a ife, boy.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2010, 11:01 AM »
Ahahahah

seriously guys, don't forget the fun of worms

even if u take the league vvseriously (which i did in single for example)

stay polite present ur arguments and a way to improve system but stop yelling CF sux, they are cowards or things like that.

respect others thats all

and crash really think about ur clan urself before criticize (is it english? :p) others.

imo doh isn't really a model

and if u think we gave free wins to CF, its maybe true coz we dont calculate anything
if i am with a mate and we want to play clanner, no matter who answers we will play it at any schem he picks
tdc kept being a fun clan and we always play with fairplay
thats all
and i dont give a piece of shit to statistics, but check if we didnt give "free wins" to ckc or doh too

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2010, 12:03 PM »

PERIOD.

You are actually being an idiot right now and your lying, your clan ARE cowards when it comes to clanners, PERIOD !

This isn't a game where you win money, or do it professionally so screw your intelligent playing, it's just sad...

Even when you win, you don't win anything, you are ALL active and EVERYTIME we ask you to play when WE have a strong squad on, you say no...

I know you can pick and choose when you clan, which isn't my point, it's that you ALWAYS say no to us...

I seriously though you out of everyone in CF would see where I am coming from, I didn't even insult you personally or anything I raised valid, true points without attacking individuals.

Anyway I couldn't care less anymore as I have other things to do, just thought i'd point out how useless CF is, and how most actually agree, if you want a totally professional clan, play a professional game where you can actually win things...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2010, 12:47 PM »
Let me try it another way.

CF, can you PLEASE try a little harder to play us more?

Offline beer

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2010, 12:55 PM »
Let me try it another way.

CF, can you PLEASE try a little harder to play us more?
only when there are more then 4 players :D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 01:08 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2010, 01:42 PM »
NT @ having a mature discussion, guys.