Forums
May 10, 2024, 05:20 AM

Author Topic: Clanners - Messed up....  (Read 6598 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Clanners - Messed up....
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2010, 08:10 AM »
Yeah but seeing as you should be playing all clans anyway, it works out, it's the best idea so far and IMO would be better than the current system...

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2010, 09:59 AM »
Why can't we just increase number of clans qualifing for play-offs?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2010, 12:56 PM »
Why can't we just increase number of clans qualifing for play-offs?

Then it wouldn't be as highly sought after if it was THAT easy...

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2010, 02:04 PM »
Avi, I was speaking about lalo comment which I though a bit mean ;). Dude, if I understand right, you all say that there are clan who play the minimum of game and qualify to po. Let's just increase it but not by 10 or 20 by far more. Clan like CKC who play a lot of game and then do more gamble should not be the only high ranked clan taking risk :). Also I think that active clan will play PO quicker.
PO game are not played so I doubt increasing the number of clan in PO is a good idea. Also, the system as it is encourage new clan comer to clanner which is imo very good for worms.

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2010, 03:12 PM »
Yeah but seeing as you should be playing all clans anyway, it works out

If all people would play the way the game should be played, I wouldn't have quit BnG ;) And we wouldn't be having this thread either!
And then there's the whole time zone issue which makes it less likely certain clans cross your path.

But let's take a look: In season 13, if we applied win percentage, We'd get the following clans: CF, DoH, CKC and TaG. I also recall you saying TdC earned its playoff spot, but this system you're proposing seems to contradict this: TdC should've been 8th then.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2010, 05:19 PM »
i just have one thing to say

TDC SUCKS! ... or not! :d

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2010, 06:10 AM »
Yeah but seeing as you should be playing all clans anyway, it works out

If all people would play the way the game should be played, I wouldn't have quit BnG ;) And we wouldn't be having this thread either!
And then there's the whole time zone issue which makes it less likely certain clans cross your path.

But let's take a look: In season 13, if we applied win percentage, We'd get the following clans: CF, DoH, CKC and TaG. I also recall you saying TdC earned its playoff spot, but this system you're proposing seems to contradict this: TdC should've been 8th then.

I don't have anything against TdC and please don't make it look like I do ever again...

I like TdC and actually favour them over actually more or less every other clan, they are an extremely fun and relaxed clan that you can actually let your game slip a bit with and I don't mean you can play worse, I mean, you can concentrate on having fun and trying to do cool stuff in games instead of just purely try to win by any means necessary...

And what you mean about thats why you quit BnG? BnG is pathetic meaningless and boring with no rules and easy shots.

And what I mean is with the way playing clanners, is that most clans DO play any clan they can, except a select few...

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2010, 10:18 AM »
I don't have anything against TdC and please don't make it look like I do ever again...

That was entirely not the point I was making, sir. I know you don't have anything against TdC. I know you feel TdC has earned the playoff spot.
But if we're looking at just the winning percentage, then they were in 8th place and I think you will agree with me that that would be highly unfair to TdC, considering they play every clan (and since the most active clans are also the strongest, that means they have very strong opposition).

Sorry you read my comments in a negative way, but that's not how I post.

And what you mean about thats why you quit BnG? BnG is pathetic meaningless and boring with no rules and easy shots.
The second sentence there answers the first sentence, really :)

And what I mean is with the way playing clanners, is that most clans DO play any clan they can, except a select few...
I may have read this incorrectly (please correct me if I did!), but didn't you say the exceptions were the reason clanners are messed up?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2010, 11:39 AM »

That was entirely not the point I was making, sir. I know you don't have anything against TdC. I know you feel TdC has earned the playoff spot.
But if we're looking at just the winning percentage, then they were in 8th place and I think you will agree with me that that would be highly unfair to TdC, considering they play every clan (and since the most active clans are also the strongest, that means they have very strong opposition).

Sorry you read my comments in a negative way, but that's not how I post.

The second sentence there answers the first sentence, really :)

I may have read this incorrectly (please correct me if I did!), but didn't you say the exceptions were the reason clanners are messed up?

So you quit BnG because you prefer to play like myself and people at a2b? And most don't in leagues now?

And about the clanners, nvm lol can't be bothered anymore...

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2010, 07:43 PM »
they look just like the selfish giant.

I'm pretty sure if CF plays a bit more with clans like TaG, DoH or CKC they wouldn't reach PO's that easy  "
I totally agree with lalo..
this all stinks..
there should be a special warning for CF, and they should play doH and ckc 10 times a season = a minimum -to get into playoffs
that's the best way to do it..
cus CF only plays TDC.. what's not really fair yo
as I can see tdc is giving wins to CF really - nothing bad about TDC.
but CF yo? where are the balls
be a men all of you pff
dark just said that spw is newb at ropes, and dark also called yanme newb elite commander.. start clanning doH and CKC
no avoiding
we could sometimes agree the games' schemes..
[ specially for u when it's only spw and yanme on ]
as u sayin " u don't hf playing doh and ckc"
or u meant u dont HF playing strong clans cus the chances are similar to 50/50eh?
I remember CF years ago they weren't like that, when medal played and codex .. i remember only that oldschool CF times, today this is a pussy avoiding!
random00 how can you agree on that? what's wrong with all of u

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2010, 08:00 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/clans-stats/CF/sort-time-down-1/

Total games played: 61
Games against TdC: 15
Games against doH: 4
Games against CKC: 5
Games against ps: 5

1) Could you be anymore insulting to one of the longest running and well-respected clans? "as I can see tdc is giving wins to CF really"
2) They're clearly not "only playing TdC"
3) I recall I was trying to get your clan to finally play one of your games and it took well over a month to get it done.
4) Rating is determined by your performance. It is not determined merely by your wins, it is determined by who you are playing when winning/losing. First you complain that they don't play enough, then you complain that they only play against "noobs". Well, I'll let you in on a little secret: if you only play the lowly rated clans, you'll need a huge activity to be able to gain points out of it.
Either they are active enough or they're not avoiding the strong clans.

Anyway, reason 1 was enough for me to post.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2010, 08:21 PM »
crash even if u disagree, u can give ur arguments staying polite

especially with CF which is a clan who always respect others

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2010, 09:12 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/clans-stats/CF/sort-time-down-1/

Total games played: 61
Games against TdC: 15
Games against doH: 4
Games against CKC: 5
Games against ps: 5

1) Could you be anymore insulting to one of the longest running and well-respected clans? "as I can see tdc is giving wins to CF really"
2) They're clearly not "only playing TdC"
3) I recall I was trying to get your clan to finally play one of your games and it took well over a month to get it done.
4) Rating is determined by your performance. It is not determined merely by your wins, it is determined by who you are playing when winning/losing. First you complain that they don't play enough, then you complain that they only play against "noobs". Well, I'll let you in on a little secret: if you only play the lowly rated clans, you'll need a huge activity to be able to gain points out of it.
Either they are active enough or they're not avoiding the strong clans.

Anyway, reason 1 was enough for me to post.

That is total and utter bull, seriously, you only look at numbered statistics, not the whole story and the truth.

They have played CKC 5 times, but look at the players who played at that time, they specifically wait until we don't even have a team for any scheme on, for example, 1 player each who is good at rope schemes, and one who is good at defaults, This is what annoys me.

You can call me WHATEVER you want OR lose your temper or whatever, I don't care lol, but the truth is, whether it is on purpose or not, even though it looks more deliberate than coincedence, you haven't played us properly (last few seasons) with our strongest squads.

They will never admit it, but the evidence all adds up better than any evidence they can provide to try and wriggle their way out of this accusation.

And Rene, do NOT take this personally ok, for starters you are 1 person not a whole clan, so it's not YOUR fault so don't think I am blaming you, you are probably the most game out of all of them imo if that helps, if I didn't respect you then I wouldn't have asked you to join b2b.

Offline SPW

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2010, 10:49 PM »
Crash, Komo, whats exactly ur problem? A day in CF isnt like a day in any other clan. We are playing a lot of trains / fungames, we dont need the challenge anytime. If Unique, for example, asking us about playing clanner now, then we decide in group and searching by input "Clanner anyone?" in #ag. We dont care which clan response on that - we are ready for all! So this is totally bullshit at all. We dont pick up our oppenents. We actually dont care if we are ready to play!

your words sounds a bit like "they are noobasher and not that skilled like us" - and thats no respect at all. Think about that and you too Komo. I dont understand your words at all.

Just to show you what i mean, here the Playoff Stats from last couple of seasons.

Season #1        Season #2         Season #8        Season #9          Season #10        Season #11        Season #12        Season #12

CF def. RoH       CF def. WQW      CF def. Wee      CF def. PB           CF def. RoH         CF def. doH         CF vs doH            CF vs PS
CF def. CKC       bOr def. CF         CF def. CKC       CF def. CKC        CF vs CKC           CF vs cFc

Looks a "Noob-Basher-Clan" like that?

And: Random00, Darkz, Yanme, Unique and me are very fair player and we dont fake, flame and whine after or in a game. So sorry, but its kind of ironic that one of the most fairplay clan gets an insult by anybody. We dont fear anyone / any clan, and our history says a lot about our skill. Reading such things about CF makes me bit sad. But I know, there are only a few peaople thinking like that. So we should just ignore them.

CF stands for fairness and respect - but dont f*** us, we can bite too!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2010, 11:03 PM »
Crash, Komo, whats exactly ur problem? A day in CF isnt like a day in any other clan. We are playing a lot of trains / fungames, we dont need the challenge anytime. If Unique, for example, asking us about playing clanner now, then we decide in group and searching by input "Clanner anyone?" in #ag. We dont care which clan response on that - we are ready for all! So this is totally bullshit at all. We dont pick up our oppenents. We actually dont care if we are ready to play!

your words sounds a bit like "they are noobasher and not that skilled like us" - and thats no respect at all. Think about that and you too Komo. I dont understand your words at all.

Just to show you what i mean, here the Playoff Stats from last couple of seasons.

Season #1        Season #2         Season #8        Season #9          Season #10        Season #11        Season #12        Season #12

CF def. RoH       CF def. WQW      CF def. Wee      CF def. PB           CF def. RoH         CF def. doH         CF vs doH            CF vs PS
CF def. CKC       bOr def. CF         CF def. CKC       CF def. CKC        CF vs CKC           CF vs cFc

Looks a "Noob-Basher-Clan" like that?

And: Random00, Darkz, Yanme, Unique and me are very fair player and we dont fake, flame and whine after or in a game. So sorry, but its kind of ironic that one of the most fairplay clan gets an insult by anybody. We dont fear anyone / any clan, and our history says a lot about our skill. Reading such things about CF makes me bit sad. But I know, there are only a few peaople thinking like that. So we should just ignore them.

CF stands for fairness and respect - but dont f*** us, we can bite too!

Seriously, you got to the top, just, the point is NOW you are way ahead, and you just leech points from clans that don't have their best squads on, it's quite pathetic, and not just a few people think this, ALOT of people think this, so get something done about it, if you really DO NOT fear other clans, then start clanning CKC/ps/TaG/doH ALOT more, you are all active, very active, and not just at certain times, most times you are all active, so all this, "we are too busy" "it's too late" "we are too tired" "we haven't warmed yet" excuses are just ridiculous and just MAKE you look like you are too nervous to play us, so many times have we asked you to play when we have a full CKC squad on and you have rejected, yet when we have 2 members on that are only good at 1 scheme each, or when Anything Goes is pretty emptyish with unco-ordinated clans on, you will play...

Basically, I wouldn't care if you avoided us if you weren't 1st, it's because you make playoffs EVERY season by playing the smallest amount of games with the least amount of strong squaded clans as possible, and act like you don't and it's pathetic.

You only have yourselves to blame, why don't we (CKC and CF) organise to play at least 14 games per season with each other with BOTH clans having their STRONGEST teams on?

I think that would be pretty fair, and whoever wins/loses, I really don't care, at least we played...