Forums
May 12, 2024, 11:09 PM

Author Topic: Season 18 playoffs  (Read 21231 times)

Offline sock

Re: Season 18 playoffs
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2011, 12:02 AM »
today is 22  tuesday xd  tomorrow is 23 wednesday xd
That reminds me of the favourite Oldsock's song

About the time you're suggesting, that's in 15 minutes.
I suppose you're proposing to play tomorrow at 00gmt. However, you can't expect that we will agree to your date, Roma was not built in a day, don't rush.

ahhahahah, i almost choked on my soda!

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2011, 03:30 AM »
shasper, you should have said 23 wednesday 23:59 GMT or 24 thursday 0:00 GMT.

so this is 1 day's notice.  lalo/cfc just say if that time is ok or not.

otherwise, say if the other time mentioned is still available -> the "1amGMT Friday 25th" one

we said that date its fine already

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2011, 07:48 AM »
I've already posted saying the only times I am available, I work Sunday-Wednesday 10pmGMT - 7amGMT.

So I can't make it tonight, and I am pretty sure others can't either with this very short notice lol.

What about this Thursday/Friday/Saturday night? We've been prepared to play any weekend and so far you agreed to this weekend, then cancelled, you can't be telling us you are all busy every single day of every single weekend, I know some people have a busy lifestyle with partners or partying etc but if you do that every single weekend then these playoffs must not be important for you to even agree on ONE night out of 4 weekends, most of us are adults and work through the week (both clans) so playing through the week is practically out of the question.

If it really has to be done, I will even swap the a2b Tournament around so I can do these games on a Thursday, that's how much I wanna get this done ! xD

LMAO @ that video lalo, that's the most pathetic ball of popgirl cheese i've ever heard, and I am guessing, the end of the rappers career.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2011, 08:25 PM »
ffs dC , answer to this thread !  its wednesday and u havent answered !

Offline franz

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2011, 08:45 PM »
crash, you're not helping dC's chances by ignoring posting in this thread. ps asked 2 days ago about a time for today Wednesday right around now.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2011, 08:36 AM »
*dC has forfeited the Playoffs due to not finishing them in time*

Ok, crash will reply now :)

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2011, 04:50 PM »
yoyo
I can do this playoff TOMORROW

i'm really bysy on saturday, i ve a meet and about sunday dunno-maybe sunday i can do this..

then dudes, and ps be ready for playoffs tomorrow 4/6pm or sunday 4/9pm
ok?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 04:56 PM by Crash »

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2011, 06:09 PM »
I can't play on Friday though Sunday is fine.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2011, 07:03 PM »
im going to portugal this weekend , so i cant play until sunday at night , european night

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2011, 09:38 PM »
it's 2-1 for dC right now, we played one game today.
gotta do it on sunday then

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2011, 09:04 PM »
6pm playoffs on sunday then ?
guys?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2011, 11:50 PM »
TaG, I know you say you are busy but, can you please get together and figure out a time, you were not on Wnet last night(I know you cancelled but we were hoping you would come anyway), I am guessing you are obviously aware we are running out of time to organise something, we will accept a time to play even if we can only play a couple games, we are getting desperate to finish this now...

« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2011, 04:22 AM »
Damn... ok, ehh let's see:

tuesday 29 @ 23gmt? could be? I'll ask to shasper if he can play now due his elbow injury (he has been playing though), or if ArtiC don't have class at that time. Even I, I don't know my schedule... I just entered to university and my signatures will defined this week (same with my gym). We are the only 3 TaG's active now, I will try to get back sombra, maybe dariox, dunno. But for now:

tuesday 29 @ 23gmt?

Ok, daina can't at that time (she can since 1GMT)
but ArtiC can't later (just before 0GMT -.-)
shasper can't Sundays, but now with his injury he can, because he can't work with that elbow xD
I can sundays, just on sundays
the rest of TaG can too.
So, what about Lalo, Auto, Komo?
April 3 @ 20GMT (sunday) ?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 04:51 AM by Twyrfher »

Offline lalo

« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2011, 05:05 AM »
My gf is going to kill me if I go home to play this PO since I spend the weekend with her  :-X, but I think I can make it. If Komo and OoO can make it as well, we agree with the date you suggested.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:22 AM by lalo »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2011, 07:27 AM »
I work Sundays and start at 10pm GMT

I could make 8pm GMT but probably have time for 2 games at the most, isn't there any chance it could be 6pm, or 7pm? lalo, can you and daina make this?