Forums
May 03, 2024, 06:33 PM

Author Topic: Season 18 playoffs  (Read 21104 times)

Re: Season 18 playoffs
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2011, 01:10 PM »
We haven't talked yet but it's about the time, franz. Wednesday 20/21 GMT is fine for you guys?

Offline OrangE

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2011, 01:19 PM »
Orange/Zippo, it was tempting to kick out both players because Orange simply never showed any effort at all, and Zippo has a bad history with playoffs.. but considering Zippo actually finished his (separate) playoff games for TEL round1, plus saying that he's PM'd Orange multiple times with no reply... I think it's fair to let Zippo advance. MI, please let Zippo into round2. Don't expect special treatment though if you're lazy in round2. Good luck. Orange, go to menu Leagues -> Your Settings -> and uncheck Playoffs participation if you don't want to put in any effort.

I simply couldn't catch zippo because we have huge different GMT. And today is the first time i read this thread. I'm new to playoffs, i really didn't know there was a forum section for it (i basically never lurk tus forums).

By the way no problem, if i got kicked out it's ok, i would probably loose vs zippo anyway.

Peace.

Offline franz

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2011, 05:36 PM »
Orange/Zippo, it was tempting to kick out both players because Orange simply never showed any effort at all, and Zippo has a bad history with playoffs.. but considering Zippo actually finished his (separate) playoff games for TEL round1, plus saying that he's PM'd Orange multiple times with no reply... I think it's fair to let Zippo advance. MI, please let Zippo into round2. Don't expect special treatment though if you're lazy in round2. Good luck. Orange, go to menu Leagues -> Your Settings -> and uncheck Playoffs participation if you don't want to put in any effort.

I simply couldn't catch zippo because we have huge different GMT. And today is the first time i read this thread. I'm new to playoffs, i really didn't know there was a forum section for it (i basically never lurk tus forums).

By the way no problem, if i got kicked out it's ok, i would probably loose vs zippo anyway.

Peace.

This thread is really only a last resort to keep playoffs moving. The most I can do here with this thread is to nudge players to play and make constant reminders before deadlines. I think had you put in just a little bit more effort to meet with Zippo instead of just "catching him online", this would end nicer. :)  Hopefully your next playoff experience will go better.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2011, 08:19 PM »

Peace.

This thread is really only a last resort to keep playoffs moving. The most I can do here with this thread is to nudge players to play and make constant reminders before deadlines. I think had you put in just a little bit more effort to meet with Zippo instead of just "catching him online", this would end nicer. :)  Hopefully your next playoff experience will go better.

I can understand your point so i will not complain about this. Last month i've got a lot of life and had less time for WA, so np.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2011, 08:23 PM »
only 1 advice for you:

a PM with the link pointing at this thread would be appreciated, just because of speaking about me. I would probably clear any doubt about my playing activity and we would find a solution.

Peace.

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2011, 08:25 PM »
Sorry for the delay, there was some problems with us (new schedules for everyone @ university).  I guess tomorrow I'll post again, but I think it will be tuesday-friday, like at 20gmt. I'll confirm you soon.

We definately cannot do Thursday at 20gmt, i'll be doing the BnG Tournament and most of cFc won't even be online.

Friday, possibly, but what's wrong with 1amGMT Friday 25th? You said we could play at least a few games?

hey franz u didnt read that??

we were willing to play at least a few games but now they just changed everything

now what?

lets try to finish it this week plz

Offline franz

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2011, 08:34 PM »
daina, because komo said this ->

How many games Twy? If you don't think we will get it all done, maybe you should try let us know another time you could play the whole set?

I prefer to do it all in one go, and most other people do also, I think.
Just 1 or 2. Ok, I'll tell you a new day/hour then, tonight.

please, just try your best guys.

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2011, 09:28 PM »
lets wait for tag response then

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2011, 10:38 AM »
daina, because komo said this ->

How many games Twy? If you don't think we will get it all done, maybe you should try let us know another time you could play the whole set?

I prefer to do it all in one go, and most other people do also, I think.
Just 1 or 2. Ok, I'll tell you a new day/hour then, tonight.

please, just try your best guys.

If you read what I said franz, I said "maybe you should try let us know another time you could play the whole set? I prefer to do it all in one go, and most other people do also, I think."

Which means (if you read it right) I can play 1-2 games to start with, but I would rather do the whole lot, and if we can organise a set time to play everything, that would be better. I never said no did I? ;):P

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2011, 01:47 PM »
Seriously, just give us some time to post a new day/hour please, we are busy as f@#!.

Offline seBa

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2011, 05:33 PM »
CFC, 23th wednesday 0:00 GMT, we can play all schemes in row .
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 05:37 PM by shasper »

Offline lalo

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2011, 09:57 PM »
Today? are you kidding? lol

Offline seBa

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2011, 11:23 PM »
today is 22  tuesday xd  tomorrow is 23 wednesday xd

Offline lalo

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2011, 11:46 PM »
today is 22  tuesday xd  tomorrow is 23 wednesday xd
That reminds me of the favourite Oldsock's song

About the time you're suggesting, that's in 15 minutes.
I suppose you're proposing to play tomorrow at 00gmt. However, you can't expect that we will agree to your date, Roma was not built in a day, don't rush.

Offline franz

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2011, 11:49 PM »
shasper, you should have said 23 wednesday 23:59 GMT or 24 thursday 0:00 GMT.

so this is 1 day's notice.  lalo/cfc just say if that time is ok or not.

otherwise, say if the other time mentioned is still available -> the "1amGMT Friday 25th" one