Forums
April 28, 2024, 03:53 PM

Author Topic: Season 18 playoffs  (Read 21095 times)

Re: Season 18 playoffs
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2011, 03:36 AM »
cfc, could be at March 25, 00:00GMT? (March 24, 21:00 Chile)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2011, 08:14 AM »
cfc, could be at March 25, 00:00GMT? (March 24, 21:00 Chile)

Maybe yes maybe no, depends if a2b Tournament is finished by then, sometimes it overlaps Midnight, but it's always finished for 1am, which is why we said yeah 1am is cool, but, this week a2b is 2on2, and March 24th is 1v1 so should finish sooner, so as far as I am concerned Midnight should be ok for me, but I will have to ask all the other cFc Members again if Midnight is ok for them.

Are you sure we can't keep the 1am meeting?

Just actually noticed a post on cFc Forums, some members can't make 00:00am so it will have to stay at 1am GMT Twy, sorry mate.

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2011, 01:20 PM »
Ok, at least we could play some games there.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2011, 01:28 PM »
How many games Twy? If you don't think we will get it all done, maybe you should try let us know another time you could play the whole set?

I prefer to do it all in one go, and most other people do also, I think.

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2011, 01:47 PM »
try not to restrict to only weekends this late into the deadline. Dulek, 26th/27th is the last weekend before the deadline.

if it takes staying up late on a weekday to get finished.. it can be worth it.

if you guys can still work out a weekend time, good.. but don't expect weekends to always work.

(just trying to help)

Well, fine then, let's stick to 9/10pm GMT Saturday (19th). We'll see how many games we can play with the members we have online and if needed we'll finish it the other day. Please answer Crash, Saturday 9/10pm GMT, ok?

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2011, 06:23 PM »
How many games Twy? If you don't think we will get it all done, maybe you should try let us know another time you could play the whole set?

I prefer to do it all in one go, and most other people do also, I think.
Just 1 or 2. Ok, I'll tell you a new day/hour then, tonight.

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2011, 09:09 PM »
ok dulek this saturday 9>pm can be like that
at least 2 games or so xd

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2011, 11:00 PM »
We're 1-1 so far. Elite for us, T17 for dC.

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2011, 04:56 AM »
Sorry for the delay, there was some problems with us (new schedules for everyone @ university).  I guess tomorrow I'll post again, but I think it will be tuesday-friday, like at 20gmt. I'll confirm you soon.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2011, 07:04 AM »
Sorry for the delay, there was some problems with us (new schedules for everyone @ university).  I guess tomorrow I'll post again, but I think it will be tuesday-friday, like at 20gmt. I'll confirm you soon.

We definately cannot do Thursday at 20gmt, i'll be doing the BnG Tournament and most of cFc won't even be online.

Friday, possibly, but what's wrong with 1amGMT Friday 25th? You said we could play at least a few games?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2011, 12:07 PM »
On behalf of zippo:

today is the deadline of playoffs season 18
 i pm 4 times orange
Thomas says:
 ok
Cyro Corte Real ---->zippo ---->Beija-Flor  says:
 and he dont asnwer
Thomas says:
 when did u pm him?
 he disaper
 i pm him whole the month
 1 time yesterday
 1 time in the last week
 etc etc
 he disaper
 and i dont want to be kicked from playoffs again like happens with me and uzur -.-" those noobs afraid and who pay is me
Thomas says:
 he ever replied to your pms?
 no he dont
Thomas says:
 post all this in the playoff thread
 saying how uve made contact.
 trying to pm
 and been active
 i cant
Thomas says:
 ok.
 i say it with mi today
 and i'm saying it alot in showbox
 shoutbox*

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2011, 07:44 PM »
Friday, possibly, but what's wrong with 1amGMT Friday 25th?
There was some problems with us (new schedules for everyone @ university, gym, partys, etc). Tomorrow we'll know it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2011, 07:40 AM »
Well Twy, you should think fast, because we are running out of time...

Offline franz

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2011, 08:43 AM »
almost 3 weeks in now. -> and round1 singles deadline has passed.
less than 3 week left for round2 singles.
less than 2 weeks left for round1 clans.

singles:

round2 Nail/Csongi, extra good job finishing early.

Orange/Zippo, it was tempting to kick out both players because Orange simply never showed any effort at all, and Zippo has a bad history with playoffs.. but considering Zippo actually finished his (separate) playoff games for TEL round1, plus saying that he's PM'd Orange multiple times with no reply... I think it's fair to let Zippo advance. MI, please let Zippo into round2. Don't expect special treatment though if you're lazy in round2. Good luck. Orange, go to menu Leagues -> Your Settings -> and uncheck Playoffs participation if you don't want to put in any effort.

clans:

dC/ps, 1-1 is good. Good luck finishing. Are you playing on this coming weekend? Do any weekdays work?

TaG/cfc, Komo you said above -> "How many games Twy? If you don't think we will get it all done, maybe you should try let us know another time you could play the whole set? I prefer to do it all in one go, and most other people do also, I think." No, play single games with specific players if it helps to schedule times to meet. Please don't encourage skipping over dates where 1 or 2 games can still be played. It's difficult enough getting people to meet at specific times.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2011, 08:55 AM »
franz, at what point did I decline his offer to play a few games? I asked how many games?

I'd rather get it all done at once, everyone would lol, but now we can't even do a few games by the look of it cuz now he's changed the plan :'(

Lol reminds me of "Law Abiding Citizen" when Jamie Foxx thinks he's got Gerard Butler admitting he commited the murder when in fact that isn't exactly what he said ;)