Forums
April 27, 2024, 06:07 PM

Author Topic: Season 37 PO discussion  (Read 2760 times)

Re: Season 37 PO discussion
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 06:44 PM »
Having clan around <50% is good in my opinion. It means there are no clan who take the upper hand which makes PO less predictive since all clan are around same level. We don't have enough activity anymore to get more than 4 clan with 50+% ratio that take the upper hand. I'd say 40% for next season is good. It'll also promote clan who believe are less skilled to play more because it is easier to reach 40%.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 09:32 PM »
I disagree. It is up to clan leaders to manage their clans and select their roasters to come up with squads that they believe will qualify them for playoffs. 50% is a must.

It seems like common sense to just have a final of p3 and tag. If only 2 clan made it then its just a case of a final and no semi finals. If everyone but p3 had less than 50% and didn't make 70 games then p3 would be awarded the gold medal.

p3 and tag should play a game for gold and silver and be added to hall of fame. Its just a straight bye for both in semi finals?

Offline Csongi

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 09:41 PM »
lets agree to desegree !! :)))) muahua xd
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 11:57 AM »
So, what will happen?

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 04:41 PM »
am i the only one who already played single PO?

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 05:50 PM »
guys, i thnk the decision has already been made...

and i think what MI is saying, is that it will disrupt things in the coding, and history of tus, if he bypassed the rules that were already pre-set...

but im not sure, his post was not very clear....

at first i was leaning more towards what chicken said.. but now im thinking maybe zipper made a good point.. 

Chicken, the clanners league is not like it was yesteryear, or years before that.. we have a total of maybe 6 active clans (and thats being generous)

the fact that all the clans are roughly 50% is a good thing, and actually... 50% is not bad, being the system we use... (each clan gets one pick)

sooo.. hmmm... maybe the system should be re-thought, being the lack of activity... either that, or we hope for more active seasons in the near fture, and hope things get back on track... i dunno... 

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2014, 01:58 AM »

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Hussar

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 02:10 PM »
MonkayIsland, could u give me the decission of clanner Playoffs 37 ?

Offline Rogi

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 09:27 PM »
+Berria.

should tdc start to play more time for warming before 37# po or it's becoming inactive xD
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2014, 08:01 AM »
its stupid that ratio it force u to avioding games or just bashing noobs... i dunno what an idiot make that rule... xD

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 06:30 PM »
We lost interest on playing again with the intentions of qualify to PO (at least this season) with this still unclear and undefined, and seeing the few clans with chances to qualify according to the actual "rules"/criteria.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2014, 08:24 PM »
If the clan league isn't as active. Lets just reduce the number of games it takes to reach playoffs.

When tus first started the limit was really low and CF would play the mininum amount of games just to reach playoffs... If playoffs are more easily accessible (fewer games to play) this may encourage more activity and people to look for clanners?