Forums
June 03, 2024, 10:59 AM

Author Topic: bodybuilding forum  (Read 29701 times)

Re: bodybuilding forum
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2012, 05:49 PM »
Hahaha, oh yeah definitely not the same Jay Cutler I was referring to.

Nino - do you legitimately want to be a professional bodybuilder and look like Coleman??

I mean, everyone works out for different reasons - mine certainly isn't to look anywhere near that.

I'm pretty damn happy where I am at; ideally the only thing I would like is for my six pack to be more visible.  My top 4 abdominal muscles show blatantly, but the lowest 2 need more work..

Offline nino

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2012, 08:10 PM »

Nino - do you legitimately want to be a professional bodybuilder and look like Coleman??

yes and no... ye i d like to be a professional bodybuilder.. but for this u must dedicate ur life and have a genetic favorable too. lid say iam too old for this and genetic isnot that favorable.

but ye i work out to get big not to get fit. :)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2012, 08:32 PM »

yes and no... ye i d like to be a professional bodybuilder.. but for this u must dedicate ur life and have a genetic favorable too. lid say iam too old for this and genetic isnot that favorable.

but ye i work out to get big not to get fit. :)

Dude, the best bodybuilders are close to 40 ;)

Its a very well-known fact that muscles get more and more mature with age, they look much better by time. I can see it on me as well. My muscles look great even when I stop gym and good eating for a while. Its the transition from ~20 to 24 that has made a visible difference on me and I think it continues much longer than that, every bodybuilder acknowledges this.

Offline nino

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2012, 10:33 PM »
i know man but they start around 15 or so too..anyway... lol

brb endocrinologist get some roids hehe.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline cOke

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2012, 09:04 AM »
ye i aint read no replys yet but lift consistent an hard an u will enjoy urself

nino uahaha
HNN4EVA

Offline cOke

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2012, 09:24 AM »
sukn in wal  ;D
HNN4EVA

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2012, 03:46 PM »
Decent morning lift session then great run on the beach - recovery time now.

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2012, 07:27 PM »
i know man but they start around 15 or so too..anyway... lol

brb endocrinologist get some roids hehe.
Phil Heath started at 21 (at least his 1st cycle), of course he has an amazing genetic, but as someone said before, 38 - 40's are the best age for BB (the peak), so I'll assume that you still have some years to reach that point ::) . I know some people who started at 26, 27, and they are amateur BBs now (they have like 35,36), with steroids of course, there's no discussion on that, BB it's a sport, not a matter of wellness nor just gettin shape and shit like that.

Ah, the numbers of weights in squats/DL/BP doesn't matter... this is bodybuilding, not weightlifting, where the main reason of the strength comes from the CNS, not the muscles.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:31 PM by Twyrfher »

« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2012, 07:51 PM »
So it's legal to take steroids in professional body building?

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2012, 07:52 PM »
So it's legal to take steroids in professional body building?

Yah, for "clean" BB there is the "natural" class.

« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2012, 08:06 PM »
Ah fair enough.  I was gonna say.  Bit like using hax.  Shouldn't be allowed!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2012, 08:07 PM »
the natural bodybuilders dont get any recognition, name me one that can compete with a name like ferrigno, shwarzenegger, ruhl, or coleman.  they should, but unfortunately its only the biggest and baddest that get the endorsements and attention.  

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2012, 01:45 AM »
Guess I'm the only one here who lifts/diets/trains for fitness    :D

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2012, 08:59 AM »
Guess I'm the only one here who lifts/diets/trains for fitness    :D

Its all about the chicks and glory xd

Hah, I do it because I've been into high level sports since I was 6 and exercising is a drug for me, if I dont do it, I get depressed and feel shit.

Also, it is something that gives structure to my day since I havent had a really long-term job so far. Having to wake up at usual time, make something specific to eat and prepare something for later, plan how many hours you'll have till your next meal and workout, etc etc.

« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2012, 09:23 AM »
I've shagged significantly more women since training seriously.  I can't lie that this is the main motivator.

: D