Forums
May 17, 2024, 05:46 PM

Author Topic: Darkone or someone else maybe.  (Read 8762 times)

Offline nino

Re: Darkone or someone else maybe.
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2010, 11:46 PM »
ok, the king ill give u guys some words, and dont debate it back or argue with it, it is said by me, so just read and stfu. xD

cr8 rape doesnot really exist when dibz and mablak are playing for exemple, the only thing that will matter are the mistakes of them to determine the winner.

but for exemple me vs avirex...avirex is  a bit better than me at roper (auhaua) then if i just get easy cr8 and he gets  lot of hard cr8s, for sure this will matter in game, and ill have chance to win.

me vs chicken, doesnot matter anything cos we will fall and die without even colect a single cr8 cos sucky. huahuahua.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2010, 11:54 PM »
Mablak Vs dibz, on a ridiculous map, they are only human, there are crates they can't reach.

Offline nino

« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2010, 11:56 PM »
well dibz might be, but mablak is a robot lol

« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2010, 11:57 PM »
Thank you franz! It's all to give me a false sense of certainty and authority while in reality, the uncertainty gnaws me from the inside :o (ok, exaggerated somewhat)

at any rate, nino has spoken and his word means much more than mine, so now I look like a fool :(
Though probably more likely cause he's a great roper and I'm not :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2010, 12:01 AM »
nino, u cant shadow.. ur f@#!in input is worth a fart in the wind! haha

lets look at it like this.... 2 worms are on the bottom left side if the left island.... worm1 has EVERY single cr8 land somewhere on the left island, most of them on top, making each and every attack fairly easy.. no need for any speed or dangerous roping....

worm 2 has every single cr8 on the far right island most of them on top.. so gettable, but deff need speed to make the attack, and consistancy....

now, worm2 has to rope more, use more speed etc, so somewhere along the way he falls...

worm1 takes his easy lil cr8 that he hardly has to rope to, and makes another attack...

franz wants to balme this game on worm2 not playing a perfect game, and falling...

i want to blame the game on the f@#!in cr8... if worm2 got all easy cr8s, he would not have fallen either... so f@#! cr8 rules! its foolish to not admit that cr8s determine games...

back on topic? sure dark1... start another awards thing... make an "asshole" section, see if i can get number 1 ;D

Offline nino

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2010, 12:03 AM »
D1, u know i suck in roper! dont be ironyc lol. :P buttkisses.

back to the topic, get well asap and make that poll again please :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2010, 12:11 AM »
wait ur a doctor... your not sposed to be sick... huaha

Offline nino

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2010, 12:13 AM »
avi, ive pointed out i suck in roper, but thats not enough for u right? then u come and point out i cant shadow, nice m8, now i see the friend i have , u really dunno what a person with depression can do with his own life, thanks again m8, u r really a nice friend xD

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2010, 12:50 AM »
back on topic? sure dark1... start another awards thing... make an "asshole" section, see if i can get number 1 ;D

I think others will kill you in that category.
Not knowing how good you are at ropers shows how much I know about ropers, doesn't it? :) I figured you had to earn your king title somewhere!

Offline franz

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2010, 12:59 AM »
avi, even with the randomness of crates, the probability of those crates happening like that is close to zero.  so unless you have a replay of this  :P

anyway, I've never denied that crates do affect every game in some way.  here are my words back on July27 during the w2rope discussion:

because in the end the best player that game wins just about every time anyway.

I agree that it would be nice to have a roper scheme that doesn't let the game engine dictate even a single turn, so only 100% skill is involved, but what would that look like?  Would it even be fun?

a roper scheme truly without luck would be one without health crates entirely.  you could just go w2w every turn so that way every turn is treated equal.  would this really be fun?

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2010, 01:10 AM »
/offtopic

the first step to eliminating luck in roper is to eradicate the ridiculous zook first turn rule.  are you guys just begging to keep luck factors into the game?  We can't control the wind.

/ontopic

yeah make this survey thing again... it will be fun
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Crazy

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2010, 01:34 AM »
I`ll copycat you from even further back then that time franz ;P I supporte you 100% though D1, I wanted to do these awards myself but I haven`t done anything yet, I`m a so called talker but not do`er xD Crate rape? Take a look at this game: * 2010-12-21 00.23.40 [Online] angus`ps, TdC`HHC, @CrAzYlTDCl.WAgame (145.92 kB - downloaded 23 times.)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2010, 01:40 AM »
ShyGuy, that is seriously, honestly, a f@#!ING awesome idea...

But, let's think about the only possible con, maybe being able to have mine 1st turn gives 1st player a major advantage? Because sometimes players hide in places that are easy to reach with mine, but hard with zook...

I really like this idea, if the possibility to eradicate what I just said, is available...

Offline Crazy

« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2010, 01:41 AM »
That being said, HHC played very well, and he deserved this win and his placement in this roper tournament

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2010, 01:45 AM »
Maybe we could change rules, so you are not allowed to hide on top 1st turn? And with the zook 1st turn taken out, this could work?

Anyone?