Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:06 PM

Author Topic: Do you like your country?  (Read 5366 times)

Offline Fenice

Re: Do you like your country?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014, 11:21 PM »
No, because it's a shithole.

Offline rU`

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014, 11:40 PM »
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2014, 12:37 AM »
I was born in Cardiff, Wales. Fantastic values, personalities and talent but not enough money here.
I now live in England. Good - good wages.
Bad - expensive.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 02:22 PM by Ryan »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2014, 03:04 PM »
not many polish ppl answer here, intereting huh ? XD seem like we dont have too much reasons to like our country ;]

Offline Husk

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2014, 03:06 PM »
I love my country finlandland,,,,,,,

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2014, 03:13 PM »
I love finland too.. ;( norway.. and sweden.. and australia.. and many others.. but no.. poland.. sorry..

Offline Tomi

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2014, 03:44 PM »
Well the government here was (and is?) always shit here. They f@#!ed up this country as much as they could. They are stealing as much money as they can while they are laughing in the TV. So the payment is low usually and there are not much possibility to find a good job, unless in the capital (Budapest). Making a company is also hard, coz taxes are damn high.

People here are usually not satisfied and are jealous. And the other bad thing is gipsys, who are a big brake for the evolution, they are living from our taxes.

But this country is also interesting. We have a very long and varied history. We don't really know where we are coming from, some scientists think that we are UFOs. :D We have nice medieval cities, castles and we have a lot of mineral water. Our language is one of the most ancient one, which is kinda hard to learn.

But the most interesting thing that I like in this country that despite of it is f@#!ed up by politicians (even politicians out of this country) and jews, we still are everywhere: we have / had very nice sport results (football, handball, fencing, wrestling, kayak, canoe, pentathlon, swimming...), and we discovered some things too, had scientist such as János Neumann, etc..

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2014, 04:12 PM »
Yes, Australia is great :D

Offline Csongi

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2014, 04:45 PM »
Well the government here was (and is?) always shit here. They f@#!ed up this country as much as they could. They are stealing as much money as they can while they are laughing in the TV. So the payment is low usually and there are not much possibility to find a good job
Same goes to Romania + the gypsy part  ;d

Positive things would be the beautiful relief (amazing landscapes),nice art/historical stuff,hot chicks,cheep booze and good music.
Although the countries economy is getting worse and worse,people are still pretty relaxed and they know how to enjoy life.

+ People know how to f@#!ing party xD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2014, 04:48 PM »
greedy people seek power, and ofc when they have power they use it for more money and less money for poor, it's always been like this and always will be

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2014, 04:57 PM »
Good answers guys :D, glad that this thread is taken in a good way. I'll post my opinion about Chile later, g2g now
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:00 PM by Twyrfher »

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2014, 10:11 PM »
Tomi - Csongi Just life so , We had same government before Revolution 25jan ,but after Revolution Nothing Changed and there more problems "btw there good things" :D

Offline philie

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2014, 11:11 PM »
i like the place where i grew up and lived kinda all my life. the place where i have my family and friends around. i tried moving away once. that might work for some people, but not for me. i'm pretty rooted to my home.
but that has nothing to do with my homeland. if i grew up and lived somewhere else that would be just the same (shitty conditions for life excluded).
i don't give a shit about germany tbh.
well.. the beer is great..

Offline Rogi

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2014, 11:16 PM »
My country is unique, rare shit, but i like it  :-[ :-[ :-[
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2014, 04:26 AM »
Yes, New Zealand is good. No extreme winters. It's mostly safe and corruption is low. Some racism, but not much. Mostly people from lots of different cultures all speak the same language and get along fine. Lots of forward-thinking people and atheists. There's not too many people, so I don't have to compete too hard to get concert tickets for example.

Bad thing is the low wages compared to other western countries. And the bastard politicians and stupid people (but that's the same everywhere :P).
x_+