Forums
May 02, 2024, 09:35 AM

Author Topic: Human capabilities.  (Read 7616 times)

Offline Abnaxus

Human capabilities.
« on: May 11, 2011, 12:08 AM »
I would like to open a debate which touches me personnaly.

I've rarely talked about it, 'cause people would call me insane (as Ramone did on a thread).

It's about "supernatural" things (which in fact isn't so supernatural).
First part is about Telekinesy, but in real, it's just about the body magnetism (at least I guess, since it's the only thing I found which made sense).
Second one is unknown. I really don't have any explications, and I'd like to know if someone lived such weird things.

First of all. No, I don't do this due to those "magicians" we see everywhere, but because I lived that, I saw it by myself, and in one case, I weren't alone.
Plus my father lived something similar imo.
I had never took any drugs, and I very rarely took medicines (I was against).

Let me tell you what were the situations:

Magnetism:
- A mate brought back a laser when I was around 12 years old (I didn't yet smoke if it's your first conclusion), and while he was in front of the computer and me on the couch, we both saw the laser box fligh straight up, stay up for around 4 secondes, and then fall back down.
- Some monthes ago, after a huge break about those things, it started again. I was in front of my computer:
1) My Hi Fi started to raise the sound alone. I turned myself to watch at it and it suddenly stopped. Then I put the volume back to what it was.
2) The same thing happenned again in the next 10sec.
3) There I started thinking it was like in the movies: my voltage started to grow highly while I was thinking it would do it again, but when I would turn back it wouldn't stop growing.
And just after I though this (in fact while I was thinking of it, after 3 sec, I continued thinking but I turned myself meanwhile), it exactly happenned.
And I really couldn't stop the Hi Fi, I tryed every keys but nothing worked. I had no other choice then taking the electric plug out of the socket.
- My father used to have an unkown desease which made him gets tumors (benign or not, we don't know, it was just "balls") randomly appear on a part of his body and then randomly dissapear to go somewhere else, from feet to head. He went to many doctors and no ones found what it was.
He went to a magnetisor, and after some meeting, it totally dissappeared and never came back again.

Unknown:
- When I was young again (exactly during the period of the "laser fly"), a day, when I woke up, my pillowcase was cut in 4, like a cross, from half of an edge to the opposite one, and the same for both other edges.
- Anotherday, I tryed to find the solution of a math problem for school and couldn't find it. The day after, when I woke up, the whole problem was solved on a paper, with my writing.
- Around the same dates, almost every night, I felt like a presence in my room, something very weird. I couldn't get if it was a safe or a devil one, but I really could feel it, I could even know the place of it in the room. It just was standing in the opposite part of my bed.
And sometimes when I woke up during the night, I could feel like breaths near my ears.
For this one, I guess my brain totally made it up to get a reason of all those weird things which happenned, but I really don't know.
Btw, when the Hi Fi thing happenned, I felt this presence again.
- Same dates again, this oftenly happenned, it was like if I was living my body, getting 2-3 meters up of it and then I could hear multiple conversations at the same time. But it was real conversations, between people who were sitting not so far of me. But the weird thing is I could hear the 6 or 7 conversations at the same time, getting all words, all sentences and the meaning of them.
Plus I could also see my body down there.
This was always happenning when I had absences (I really often had those).
- To finish, I lived twice a slow motion view, when a mate threw me an object for example. The throw might have lasted 2sec in real, but I lived it for 8 secondes in slow motion.

I think it's all, or at least it's all I can remember.

I hadn't payed much attention to this until I lived it again phew months ago with the Hi Fi volume (I didn't forgot it, but as it seemed to have dissapeared, I left it alone).
I really don't have any clues of what it was.
I first though it was hallucinations, but about the laser we were 2, and there were too much of those.

I had the choice of believing in it and looking like an insane guy, or forget it and live the rest of my life in regret (in case it would have been real).
So you know what was my choice.
Since then, I decided to find why and how; and it is my real and only goal in life.

So I'd like to get your opinion about it, especially from you Cue & D1 who both seems to know pretty much things.
Any clues are welcome, even if it can be false. I really need everything everybody knows about it.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:10 AM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Re: Human capabilities.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:18 AM »
I will respond to what you say in more detail man but you quickly explain what the debate is about?

You've told some stories from your life etc.  But what are we actually debating?

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 12:21 AM »
Is this real or not ? Is this possible ? Can the human controls his magnetism to do some special things like telekinesy (well in this case, it wouldn't have been on purpose) ?

I just wanna know more about it. :/
It's a subject I've dealt with only once, and I really know nothing except what I saw. It's totally confusing.

Well you can take it as a help request instead of a debate.
But preventing the responses, I guess it will open one.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:29 AM by Abnaxus »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 12:31 AM »
Don't wanna scare U, but U might need to check your head on X-rays.. Tumors can cause some of these disorders..

Offline HHC

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 12:31 AM »
I can maybe search my books for stuff. But I don't think they can help you. It's all pseudo-science.. may make sense, but none of it is scientific fact.

But, there may be medical reasons for quite a few of the situations you describe. When your brain is having an absence I'm not surprised your consciousness 'leaves' your body (changing its perspective is a better word I guess).. and some of those nighttime adventures may be 'normal' sleepwalking (triggered by the stress of having to finish homework), etc.

I've heard stories from people in my family, about inexplicable things happening, but never experienced them myself.

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 12:33 AM »
Is this real or not ? Is this possible ? Can the human controls his magnetism to do some special things like telekinesy (well in this case, it wouldn't have been on purpose) ?

I just wanna know more about it. :/
It's a subject I've dealt with only once, and I really know nothing except what I saw. It's totally confusing.

Well you can take it as a help request instead of a debate.
But preventing the responses, I guess it will open one.

So these strange things are still happening to you at certain times right?  And you can't find an explanation for them?  So you're thinking that the explanation may be a supernatural one?

Is that it?

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 12:53 AM »
Don't wanna scare U, but U might need to check your head on X-rays.. Tumors can cause some of these disorders..
I asked for it many times, but I can't since it's not free to all.
I really though I get a desease cause I get many unknown troubles, such as nerve pain without a single reason (scans & X-Ray showed nothing).
I'd like to do an MRI, but they don't want me to...
Maybe they'll be ok when it will be too late. ;|

But, there may be medical reasons for quite a few of the situations you describe. When your brain is having an absence I'm not surprised your consciousness 'leaves' your body (changing its perspective is a better word I guess).. and some of those nighttime adventures may be 'normal' sleepwalking (triggered by the stress of having to finish homework), etc.
I can be ok, but how can you explains I see myself from back top ? I don't have any eyes there.
Plus I wonder if those absences don't make the brain work faster, since you get another view. I mean like for a computer, when you don't print on a screen, a programs work much more faster.
And as computer and brain is the same to me...

So these strange things are still happening to you at certain times right?  And you can't find an explanation for them?  So you're thinking that the explanation may be a supernatural one?
Not that it is supernatural, but I think it's some science we've never yet dug.
Or it can also be hallucinations/troubles, as I mentionned.

PS: I'd like to add I'm hyper emotional and I often suffer of hypertension (due to emotions).
I guess there is a link, since the hearth is a generator of electricity (the one our body needs).
Another weird thing doctors couldn't understand, is that I had hypertension even under general anesthesia, which seems not to be normal apparently.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 01:02 AM by Abnaxus »

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 01:09 AM »
But you said that a laser box floated off the floor and both you and your mate saw it.

What's your guess at an explanation for that?

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 01:41 AM »
Thats crazy. I honestly couldn't read past where your pillow was cut into a cross. Freaked me out.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Devilage

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 04:44 AM »
I support ramones post, could be dangerous man, I remember I saw this movie bout a guy who  that had like superpowers and stuff but after he realize it was all his imagination and weird coincidences, sad shit is doctor found a tumor and guy died ;S

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 07:19 AM »
Hmm, Ugo, watch X-Men, it'll explain everything xD

Serious now, some weird things happen to me too but I don't need to discuss them.

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 09:56 AM »
Weird things happen, but everything has a logical explanation. There is no god, there is no higher power, there are no zombies, there is no life after death, there are no supernatural things.

You know what's real? Economy, politics f@#!ing up every single day of your life, you have to go to work, if you drink you get drunk... Come on, be a little sensible and don't watch that much Fringe.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 10:06 AM »
What's your guess at an explanation for that?
I don't believe in collective hallucinations (I mean yeah, it could happen since there is relation between different people minds, but I don't believe it was one).
I just think we can control magnetism (we all have a magnetism area around our body), so me or him did that imo.

It could be stupid, since it's just a comic, but you should read Thorgal.
The autor talks a lot of atom disassemblin, and all that stuff (plus the comic is one of the best I've ever read, so it worths it. :p It's a bit on scandinavian mythology too).
And I kindda believe everything of what he said, 'cause it's logic.

In fact - I could regret it - but I'm sure it is.
I heard too much things which could be explained with magnetism:

Neurons are used by a transfer of electricity. Which means we could highly develop our capabilities.
There are electicity relations between atoms (electrons etc). Which means we could disassemble them
There is magnetism area everywhere. Which means we could move objects just by a game of magnetism. Also, we could transfer electricity by them, which could explains why some people get mind relation at some times and why we react on radio waves ('cause we catches them).
Have you heard the explanation of the sporting bracelet people gets (the one for the equilibrium) ? I don't know if it's a joke or not, but there again, magnetism is involved (I couldn't support this theory since I know nothing about the metal it contains, but as it works with my though, I'll believe them).
Do not forget we use only few % of our brain and we already did what we see everyday, so what if we could use the whole 100% ?
We get the chance to have a body which can change itself according to the needed.
I have no evidences at all, but it's what I believe on (until someone or I prooves the contrary).

To finish, as I heard from people and some documentaries, teenagers are often subject of such weird things.
I wish I could have the stuff to make researches, it's so passionating.
It could be one of the biggest advance in the history of the humanity.

Serious now, some weird things happen to me too but I don't need to discuss them.
Teleportation has always been my dream, and it could be a first step in this direction.
Plus I can't leave with sucha  past without doing anything, I get searches in veins.
I NEED to know, even if I must die to.
This is just a difference of opinion.
But please, tell us what happenned to you, it could help me.

I support ramones post, could be dangerous man, I remember I saw this movie bout a guy who  that had like superpowers and stuff but after he realize it was all his imagination and weird coincidences, sad shit is doctor found a tumor and guy died ;S
If it's the way it will be going: since I can't do examinations, then I don't mind.
But I personnaly think that if I really have a tumor or a stuff like that, and all this was real, then it would mean the tumor could have been responsible of this. And there, I would be so happy cause we could get a base to start researches.
In the case I really have a tumor and all this wasn't real (well some were, since it was material), as I said, I won't regret it since I couldn't leave it with a single chance this can be true.

PS: I forgot to mention that when I was young again. After waking up, I had a face in my mind and I couldn't know why. And then I saw it - exactly the same - the afternoon in the street.
Since then, everytime I had a face or a body in mind when I woke up, I was waiting to see it in real life, and it happenned almost everytime.

Note that there is nothing to do with the brain reset (about believing we know someone just when we see it), cause it was far earlier before I first met the person.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:26 AM by Abnaxus »

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 10:09 AM »
Weird things happen, but everything has a logical explanation. There is no god, there is no higher power, there are no zombies, there is no life after death, there are no supernatural things.
I guess you didn't understand what the thread is on.
I know everything as a logical explanation (I gave some possibilities in my previous thread), but THIS is true.
You call it supernatural, but it's NOT, it's just we don't know the reasons !

And I don't really care about politics etc, my way is science.

PS: How can you know all of this ? I personnaly think there is none of that stuff, but you'll never see me saying such things, since I don't know.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:30 AM by Abnaxus »

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 10:29 AM »
Do not forget we use only few % of our brain and we already did what we see everyday, so what if we could use the whole 100% ?

We use 100% of our brain.

Do some research "10% brain myth".