Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:29 AM

Author Topic: Human capabilities.  (Read 7615 times)

Offline theredi

Re: Human capabilities.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 10:37 AM »
feew years ago when i was in my summer house near the lake, i was lying on bed and one momment i had that pretty scary feeling like i suddenly saw some wierd character next to my bed it was pretty dark kinda dressed in black or something and with really strange head, i stopped breathing and felt like petrified, but it disappeared as quick as appeared, there was also my brother in the opposite side of the room but he didint noticed anything, i didint even told anything about that coz i felt soo wierd and scared, but never happened again

that 1 time i was sauber coz it was long ago, i had also commons feelings like u but on drugs hehe but since i could have them intoxicated why not u with ur wierd trouble ;p
about hearing debates, it was after mdma, i was in my house with friends and took some blabla nvm and then when everybody was gone, couple hours later, i felt kinda tired so went to bed,
closed eyes and started trying to go sleep, and suddenly i feel like im awake and just in momments before when there was still my friends and i was feeling like we were still talking to each other and doing things like smoking ciggs or changing tunes on pc, and woah im awake again and wtf im alone in bed so again i close eyes try to go sleep, and again i feel like couple hours ago and after few momments i wake in bed again, wooord :D

about that living the body i felt that once after DXM destroyer of the mind hehe i was staying on wooden playground kinda above the ground, and in one momment i felt like i was starting to see myself like in gta2 but getting higher and farer and finally i felt like i was in some kind of emptiness like that chamber in dragon ball where 1 day was 1 year, there was nothing next to me but i was feeling i am very high and i can fall down in anytime and suddenly i started to feel im faaling doown really fast and felt again to my real location.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 10:38 AM »
@Cue:
Well, too much people though of it ages ago, there must have been a reason.
Maybe they weren't talking of the brain itself, but his functions.

Anyway, we can develop our brain, and there is no ceiling known.

And I feel like weed can help doing it. I sometimes get incredible find when I'm under weed, but everytime I start to get one, I try to repeat it as much as possible to not forget it, but it leaves me everytime.
I'm currently trying to keep it in mind (I went from 0.5sec to some minutes now), to finally know if it's dumb thoughs or real good ones. But it is pretty hard...

@Theredi:
I think you're right about the self made troubles (I told it in my first post) about those presences.
I would so much get a reason to those weird things that my mind made this "ghost". At least it's the only logic explanation I found.

About the drugs time, it was drugs. ;)

PS: I also often though I suffered of schizophrenia. Which could also explain this presence I felt.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:55 AM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline theredi

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 11:02 AM »
ofcourse im aware of it, but there are also deseases which can cause something that will make u feel like after these drugs so u dont need to take them to feel like i did

Offline Rok

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 11:06 AM »
Poltergeist maybe? :O

Seriously now, this is all weird stuff that's happening to you, but don't just make wild assumptions and dive in esotheric comics just yet :/

No, your brain can't develop. Neural tissues and neural-connections develop in early childhood, after that the neural cells have a hard time to repair damage that is caused to your body. Take broken neck for example, if spinal chord could repair itself like for example bone tissue, people could walk again after such accidents, but as you know it rarely happens.

No, heart doesn't generate electricity to drive the body. The heart itself is driven by electrical signals, yes, but those signals come from electrical potential difference between Na+ and Cl- concentrations on either sides of heart cell membranes and bla bla bla, you see, there's medical explanation for that... The magnitude of that electricity is too smal to influence electrical devices. (less than 30 mA of current runs through the heart - D1 correct me where I'm wrong, please :) )

We all experienced moonwalking, I believe, not so sure about floating objects, hehe. If I were you, I'd visit one of those, you know, funny women, who see things and can talk to other side... I'm not kidding, I'm sure I would! :) It may not help you, but at least you could maybe get some ansers. But first, nag your doctor to do something and dunno, visit a shrink?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:16 AM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2011, 11:14 AM »
No, your brain can't develop. Neural tissues and neural-connections develop in early childhood, after that the neural cells have a hard time to repair damage that is caused to your body. Take broken neck for example, if spinal chord could repair itself like for example bone tissue, people could walk again after such accidents, but as you know it rarely happens.
If your brain can't develop, how can you learn things ?
I maybe used wrong english words to explain myself.

No, heart doesn't generate electricity to drive the body. The heart itself is driven by electrical signals, yes, but those signals come from electrical potential difference between Na+ and Cl- concentrations on either sides of heart cell membranes and bla bla bla, you see, there's medical explanation for that... (D1 correct me where I'm wrong, please :) )
I'll try to find you the sources later.

If I were you, I'd visit one of those, you know, funny women, who see things and can talk to other side...
There maybe is some people able to do so, but most of them are liars, so no thanks.

But first, nag your doctor to do something and dunno, visit a shrink?
Yeah, I guess it's the only way left to advance quickly to the answer.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:17 AM by Abnaxus »

Offline Rok

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 11:19 AM »
If your brain can't develop, how can you learn things ?
I maybe used wrong english words to explain myself.

Developing in a sense to gain new abilities, that's I believe not possible. Ability to learn is given to us when we're born, after the brain is just re-arranging to connections between the existing nerve cells. (something like that, at least)

No, heart doesn't generate electricity to drive the body. The heart itself is driven by electrical signals, yes, but those signals come from electrical potential difference between Na+ and Cl- concentrations on either sides of heart cell membranes and bla bla bla, you see, there's medical explanation for that... (D1 correct me where I'm wrong, please :) )
I'll try to find you the sources later.

I'm really interested what you'll come up with, hehe.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Free

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 12:41 PM »
For some, putting a seed to the ground and letting it grow to be a nutritious potato is just a normal thing that is part of life, but for some it can be the most teaching thing about divine power and it's limitless potential which I think we're never able to fully understand.

I've been very interested (sometimes even to the point of psychosis) of things most of us call "mystical" after my personal encounter with Ayahuasca.

Ayahuasca is very sacred brew which contains DMT and it's known for healing deep subconscious issues and also being really visionary and life-changing experience. For me this was the point that "mystical" things became "new and normal" things to explore.

For those who are truly interested going deep into how this everything might work, I'd suggest reading "My big Theory Of Everything" by Thomas Campbell (My big TOE), you can read it free @ google books.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 02:55 PM »
Ability to learn is given to us when we're born
What if we all get those abilities, but we don't know how to use them ? It's just my opinion on the subject.

I can't find anymore the link I found were it was clearly showed with images etc (if you know a way to find it back using the historic, let me know  :P ), but well, I found this..: http://membres.multimania.fr/tpecardio/accccard.htm
It's in french, but it talks of exchanges of Na K & Ca in the "cardiomyocytes" (what you said).

Anyway, let's go back to the subject.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 08:25 PM by Abnaxus »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 11:16 PM »

:)

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 11:23 PM »
Did you watch her talk Rammie?  Pretty crazy shit.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:26 PM by Cueshark »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 11:38 PM »
Did you watch her talk Rammie?  Pretty crazy shit.

Ye, the whole thing..
Pretty interesting crazy stuff, yah..

Human brain looks like a big spermatozoon when she took it in her hands.. I remember that.. ;x

Left and right side..
World of neverending possibilities.. 
!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 06:50 AM »
For those who are truly interested going deep into how this everything might work, I'd suggest reading "My big Theory Of Everything" by Thomas Campbell (My big TOE), you can read it free @ google books.

Could you link me please mate?

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 11:02 AM »
So anybody gets rational explanations about the rest (admitting the firsts are true) ?.. :/

(You didn't say a word Cue, what did you keep for yourself !? >.< )

Offline HHC

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 11:27 AM »

Could you link me please mate?

http://books.google.com/books?id=RYHtBPiZVgsC&lpg=PA1&dq=thomas%20campbell%20My%20big%20Theory%20Of%20Everything&hl=nl&pg=PA1#v=onepage&q&f=false

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 11:43 AM »
Can you tell us a bit what's talking about Free ? Just to know if it worths to read it. ;|