Forums > Off Topic

Human capabilities.

(1/17) > >>

Abnaxus:
I would like to open a debate which touches me personnaly.

I've rarely talked about it, 'cause people would call me insane (as Ramone did on a thread).

It's about "supernatural" things (which in fact isn't so supernatural).
First part is about Telekinesy, but in real, it's just about the body magnetism (at least I guess, since it's the only thing I found which made sense).
Second one is unknown. I really don't have any explications, and I'd like to know if someone lived such weird things.

First of all. No, I don't do this due to those "magicians" we see everywhere, but because I lived that, I saw it by myself, and in one case, I weren't alone.
Plus my father lived something similar imo.
I had never took any drugs, and I very rarely took medicines (I was against).

Let me tell you what were the situations:

Magnetism:
- A mate brought back a laser when I was around 12 years old (I didn't yet smoke if it's your first conclusion), and while he was in front of the computer and me on the couch, we both saw the laser box fligh straight up, stay up for around 4 secondes, and then fall back down.
- Some monthes ago, after a huge break about those things, it started again. I was in front of my computer:
1) My Hi Fi started to raise the sound alone. I turned myself to watch at it and it suddenly stopped. Then I put the volume back to what it was.
2) The same thing happenned again in the next 10sec.
3) There I started thinking it was like in the movies: my voltage started to grow highly while I was thinking it would do it again, but when I would turn back it wouldn't stop growing.
And just after I though this (in fact while I was thinking of it, after 3 sec, I continued thinking but I turned myself meanwhile), it exactly happenned.
And I really couldn't stop the Hi Fi, I tryed every keys but nothing worked. I had no other choice then taking the electric plug out of the socket.
- My father used to have an unkown desease which made him gets tumors (benign or not, we don't know, it was just "balls") randomly appear on a part of his body and then randomly dissapear to go somewhere else, from feet to head. He went to many doctors and no ones found what it was.
He went to a magnetisor, and after some meeting, it totally dissappeared and never came back again.

Unknown:
- When I was young again (exactly during the period of the "laser fly"), a day, when I woke up, my pillowcase was cut in 4, like a cross, from half of an edge to the opposite one, and the same for both other edges.
- Anotherday, I tryed to find the solution of a math problem for school and couldn't find it. The day after, when I woke up, the whole problem was solved on a paper, with my writing.
- Around the same dates, almost every night, I felt like a presence in my room, something very weird. I couldn't get if it was a safe or a devil one, but I really could feel it, I could even know the place of it in the room. It just was standing in the opposite part of my bed.
And sometimes when I woke up during the night, I could feel like breaths near my ears.
For this one, I guess my brain totally made it up to get a reason of all those weird things which happenned, but I really don't know.
Btw, when the Hi Fi thing happenned, I felt this presence again.
- Same dates again, this oftenly happenned, it was like if I was living my body, getting 2-3 meters up of it and then I could hear multiple conversations at the same time. But it was real conversations, between people who were sitting not so far of me. But the weird thing is I could hear the 6 or 7 conversations at the same time, getting all words, all sentences and the meaning of them.
Plus I could also see my body down there.
This was always happenning when I had absences (I really often had those).
- To finish, I lived twice a slow motion view, when a mate threw me an object for example. The throw might have lasted 2sec in real, but I lived it for 8 secondes in slow motion.

I think it's all, or at least it's all I can remember.

I hadn't payed much attention to this until I lived it again phew months ago with the Hi Fi volume (I didn't forgot it, but as it seemed to have dissapeared, I left it alone).
I really don't have any clues of what it was.
I first though it was hallucinations, but about the laser we were 2, and there were too much of those.

I had the choice of believing in it and looking like an insane guy, or forget it and live the rest of my life in regret (in case it would have been real).
So you know what was my choice.
Since then, I decided to find why and how; and it is my real and only goal in life.

So I'd like to get your opinion about it, especially from you Cue & D1 who both seems to know pretty much things.
Any clues are welcome, even if it can be false. I really need everything everybody knows about it.

Thanks.

Cueshark:
I will respond to what you say in more detail man but you quickly explain what the debate is about?

You've told some stories from your life etc.  But what are we actually debating?

Abnaxus:
Is this real or not ? Is this possible ? Can the human controls his magnetism to do some special things like telekinesy (well in this case, it wouldn't have been on purpose) ?

I just wanna know more about it. :/
It's a subject I've dealt with only once, and I really know nothing except what I saw. It's totally confusing.

Well you can take it as a help request instead of a debate.
But preventing the responses, I guess it will open one.

Ramone:
Don't wanna scare U, but U might need to check your head on X-rays.. Tumors can cause some of these disorders..

HHC:
I can maybe search my books for stuff. But I don't think they can help you. It's all pseudo-science.. may make sense, but none of it is scientific fact.

But, there may be medical reasons for quite a few of the situations you describe. When your brain is having an absence I'm not surprised your consciousness 'leaves' your body (changing its perspective is a better word I guess).. and some of those nighttime adventures may be 'normal' sleepwalking (triggered by the stress of having to finish homework), etc.

I've heard stories from people in my family, about inexplicable things happening, but never experienced them myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version