Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:46 AM

Author Topic: The Big Religion/God Debate  (Read 38115 times)

Offline Husk

Re: The Big Religion/God Debate
« Reply #480 on: June 27, 2014, 12:29 PM »
I'm confused, is this topic still about religion and god? =)

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #481 on: June 27, 2014, 12:48 PM »
I'm confused, is this topic still about religion and god? =)

nope.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 27, 2014, 02:37 PM »
Did you know that DMT is the same chemical that gets released naturaly into the brain when you sleep and also when you die and can be found in nerly every living thing. When enough is released into your brain it doesnt just produce visuals it creates all new senses and connects you with everything in existances, here on earth and out into all existance. In small doses it can just feel like you are getting minor visuals and are just tripping out.

Did you also know that 2 or more people can take DMT at the exact same time in even differant rooms and connect with each other in this pure state. Then after accuratly prove they were there together as one.

Those that have been in this pure state on existance know what they have experienced with 0% doubt. And are only laughed at by people who have not yet experienced this.

Having someone tell you their opinion on your experience and tell you that you`re wrong is extremely ignorant.

Those who know , know they know.

People once thought the world was flat until proved otherwise.

I know I have experienced the divine, I am 100% sure. Although I cant prove it to you, I know what I know, an experience cannot be put into words.

You might tell me you once f@#!ed Britney Spears in the bum hole. I would doubt this, BUT it you might be telling the truth but have no way of proving it.

DONT BE IGNORANT!

Source or get out, no one cares about your level of naive.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 27, 2014, 02:42 PM »
I'm curious about something. Pre-DMT Free was much more articulate, he didn't type in german English and was much more dynamic

is there a reason for that sudden change and apparent struggle with words?

There's a lot of modern art in those visions you guys pretend to have, there's geishas, there's complex shapes, there's a consistency in color that is inspired from already existing forms of art, there's even architecture!

So I wonder, if you isolate a new born in a dark room and tied all his articulations and feed him DMT, does he he sees your buildings and faces and shits? Does he see the paintings you would normally find in an Indian restaurant?

edit: apparently there are also chinese dragons

source:
t=2805

oh and here is a pretty relevant DMT junkies forum: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=53879 like you can see, people like Free are not the norm, most people take it for what it is and accept the possibility it's all chemicals.

edit2: they all have a different theory, but it doesn't matter as the world is separated between those who know and those who doesn't.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:58 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 27, 2014, 02:58 PM »
We should rename the thread to "faith: different ways to kill yourself"
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 27, 2014, 02:59 PM »
yesterday i smoked roughly 400mg of dmt over the course of 4 hours.
i kept redosing ~100mg doses every 60 minutes, or as soon as i physically could.

the first couple doses were weird.
sometimes dmt doesnt go to my head but takes over my body.
this happened the first two times.
no trip, but when i finally opened my eyes, everything had water flowing over it.
it was bizarre.
more like an acid trip where everything is the same, but modified.
not typical dmt visuals where everything is brand new.

the third dose took me to a place inhabited by "star wars" figures.
in "attack of the clones", obi wan goes to the planet where the clone army has been made.
(also the planet where jenga and boba fett live)
the creatures that made the clone army are super tall, white, skinny, alien beings.
i saw them.
they were peaceful though.
peering down at me with loving, slightly curious eyes.

the fourth dose, i changed my method of smoking to a crack pipe in the top of a little tweeker bong.
i took two hits and was gone.
i zoomed through the veil.
down the tunnel.
i came to the end of the tunnel.
i had been here before, so was not worried.
(near death experiences have been happening more often than not lately.)
then i broke through the end of the tunnel.
there was my guardian.
he was standing there with a puzzled expression on his face, his arms outstretched.
he said "why are you here!!!???" "how the f@#! did you get here!!??"
then, that was it.
he said,
"game over.
you took too much.
thats it.
youre done.
no more.
game over."
i was dead.
i was deader than dead.
that was it.
i didnt expect to come back at all.
i dont remember much of the trip after that.
all i could do was be dead.

then, somehow i made it back.

when i became conscious, i made a mental check of my vitals and was having a huge problem breathing.
i was gasping for air, with the phlegm associated with smoking .5g of dmt blocking my airways.

do you think its possible for dmt to cause cardiac or respiratory arrest?
also i wonder if the explanation in "the matrix" of the relationship between mind and body is correct?
if someone dies in the matrix, the brain thinks its dead and then kills the body in the real world.
i swear that yesterday, the dmt told my brain that i was dead.
subsequently, my body began to shut down.

i need to start videotaping my trips.
ive smoked dmt 500+ times , but only like 5 times with any one else present.
i see no use for a sitter when on dmt.
what could they really do for you..?
plus, human presence f@#!kks with me hardcore.

lately my dmt trips have been psychological battles.
theyre really trials, not trips.
its crazy.

anyways.
respiratory/cardiac arrest possible via dmt..?
or possibly via anxiety..?
have any of you had death experiences?
(not near death, or even watching your body die and be reborn in front of you. ive experienced those. this was death. he was telling me "game f@#!ing over man. no more."Pleased

TL;DR

but first two paragraphs prove that tolerance is God's weak point

so is there a bible that states how many grams provide for a divine experience and how much just f@#!s you up?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:03 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #486 on: June 27, 2014, 04:03 PM »
Actually starting to wonder if Free's account got hacked...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 27, 2014, 04:18 PM »
Actually starting to wonder if Free's account got hacked...

One does not simply toy with hard drugs.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #488 on: June 27, 2014, 04:22 PM »
Dont worry free, when they die they will realise what we were talking about.

Such arrogance ::)

Offline Free

« Reply #489 on: June 27, 2014, 04:48 PM »
Im writing,from mobile phone, This is horrible :D

Just to clear, its been years since i Was working With aya
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 04:50 PM by Free »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #490 on: June 27, 2014, 05:27 PM »
That DMT experience this poor individual posts makes me think why people do such things to themselves. What is so cruel to willingly torture yourself? I mean he even states that he did this 500+ times?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #491 on: June 27, 2014, 06:18 PM »

Seems like you were in the middle of a trip in your last few posts. 

This free does not seem like the other free.

Having a life crisis?  Hacked?  Whats up?

Still not as bad as a Chelsea post though. ;D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 06:23 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 27, 2014, 06:29 PM »
That DMT experience this poor individual posts makes me think why people do such things to themselves. What is so cruel to willingly torture yourself? I mean he even states that he did this 500+ times?

you become more tolerant, as with basically  anything you put in your body (vaccines principle) and you need more and more in hopes to achieve that original high you experienced in the earlier times of toying with the hallucinogenics.

it's a big factor of the so called physiological addiction. Your body, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with those original feelings of divinity - it's in that fight of mind vs body where "accidental" overdose happens, the one that hits you unexpectedly and without previous alarm just because you upped your dose a bit from what your body is already super used at taking.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 06:31 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 27, 2014, 07:48 PM »

you sound like that guy Free, same kind of arguments and all

no offense to Christians.... or DMT users, I don't really know
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 07:52 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Free

« Reply #494 on: June 27, 2014, 09:44 PM »

Seems like you were in the middle of a trip in your last few posts. 

This free does not seem like the other free.

Having a life crisis?  Hacked?  Whats up?

Still not as bad as a Chelsea post though. ;D

Yea I'm a total nutcase. :) I've had this kind of view for years. Not a big deal imo.

Btw now that I'm on computer again, I'd like to post this little clip for you and see what you think. It's related to earlier discussion about "group hallucinations" or something. Anyway, here's two dudes who have done Datura (Jimsons Weed) and on this video they keep passing an imaginary (atleast to us) cigarette between each other, which is just one of many examples that could happen between groups sharing the same substance, especially on Datura.

(starts at 2 mins)

Like said, I've done a lot of psychedelics in the past (shrooms, lsd, salvia, rc's) but only after that Ayahuasca experience I was a "believer" because it's nothing like a regural psychedelic, it's a sacred medical herb which been used for thousands of years. Simply smoking DMT is not fully comparable to an Ayahuasca journey. Smoked DMT starts immediately and lasts around 5 mins. Orally taken dmt brew containing a so called "spirit" plant, caapi, can last for hours so yeah it's a different experience to say the least.

Also, DMT is the producer of dream states, and they say its probably produced by our pineal gland, which in many eastern cultures are seen as the "3rd eye" amongs other cool stuff.

http://wondergressive.com/death-solved-by-vestigial-gland/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 09:59 PM by Free »