Forums
May 15, 2024, 09:16 PM

Author Topic: wanna see real face of this troll lol?  (Read 5199 times)

Offline theredi

Re: wanna see real face of this troll lol?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2014, 06:34 PM »
be careful what u say. i just found a video of their crew doing some gansta shit, check this out:

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2014, 09:57 PM »

Internet 101: Don't post pictures of your short, non-tough looking crew on the internet while offering to beat someone up.

what do you mean? I'm having an absolute kick of the irony in every post

it only took a pic to get everyone standing up for their virility going into great detail on how I'm not a gangster as if there was any comedy in stating the obvious

you out of all people walrus, do you think i'm trying to scare anyone? lol

if I were trying to show off I'd show a picture of my stash

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2014, 12:58 AM »
awww... shortest post hes ever made on tus...

i think he is butt hurt...

ropa, dont worry, i think your crew is a bunch of thugs!

Offline Dragon

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2014, 01:10 AM »
Well.. atleast Ropa not using another guy's picture as avatar and signature.
If you wanna talk about gays...

Offline taner

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2014, 03:56 AM »
ROPA UR SAD

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2014, 08:56 AM »

Internet 101: Don't post pictures of your short, non-tough looking crew on the internet while offering to beat someone up.

what do you mean? I'm having an absolute kick of the irony in every post

it only took a pic to get everyone standing up for their virility going into great detail on how I'm not a gangster as if there was any comedy in stating the obvious

you out of all people walrus, do you think i'm trying to scare anyone? lol

if I were trying to show off I'd show a picture of my stash

nah, you know my game well, i just come on the forums to make fun of everybody - my worms friends, the idiots, and everyone in between.  Not even the great ropa is exempt. ;D

Seriously though, the guy in the middle strikes me as a twink.  True statement?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:58 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2014, 09:10 AM »
he's from Canarias (the spanish islands next to africa). They act like Cubans, even talk a bit like them... laid back, don't care a shit, don't know shit, requires constant baby sitting

pretty much a friendly ignorant. He also bought a dog to pick up girls

the two worst things ever: ignorance and utilizing dogs, I ended up hating him

not gay though
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2014, 01:19 PM »
Some years ago I met 3 guys from Canarias, they were very funny, quiet, bald and kinda nazis (according to them lol).

You look very sexy ropa :D (no homo)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2014, 05:55 PM »
tell us about your trip to mordor

:D :D

What a topic... Redi, why do you always try to defend yourself against ropa by posting a picture of you posing with some 'hot' girls? What's even funnier is that you try to mock him by comparing his looks to a gay artist, but then you chose one of the best looking men the world has ever seen, and with an aura out of this universe. You just boosted ropa's ego by comparing him to Mercury

Offline Crazy

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2014, 06:08 PM »
Avi, if that's skinny jeans then you haven't seen the trend of high school kids in norway ;P I think ropa looks very good, but if he looks gay? Not in my opinion.. Gay men tend to do the little extra effort that is just a little bit too much, like putting on make-up, wearing too tight clothes and so on (stereotypically). Ropa clearly puts some time and effort into his appearance, but girls like that.. Plus it gives you more confidence as a person, and what girl doesn't like a confident man? Plus it shows you are hygenic xD

The tough-or-not discussion is both hilarious and sad at the same time. But topic is gold

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2014, 06:11 PM »
haha comparing ropa to mercury is like comparing asbest to paul mccartney

stop, wtf XD
they look simillar

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2014, 06:35 PM »
most spanish men look little gay and europeans generally xD russians are brutal, americans are gangstah

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2014, 06:37 PM »
haha comparing ropa to mercury is like comparing asbest to paul mccartney

stop, wtf XD
they look simillar

Please, do not compare gold with shit.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2014, 06:39 PM »
What a topic... Redi, why do you always try to defend yourself against ropa by posting a picture of you posing with some 'hot' girls? What's even funnier is that you try to mock him by comparing his looks to a gay artist, but then you chose one of the best looking men the world has ever seen, and with an aura out of this universe. You just boosted ropa's ego by comparing him to Mercury
Ehh crazy there is many more men I would f@#! before freddy mercury.  I love freddys music and all, but would not bang.  Too dirty with that nasty stashe.  Best looking ever?  Adjust glasses.

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2014, 06:44 PM »
one of the best looking men the world has ever seen, and with an aura out of this universe