Forums
May 08, 2024, 11:34 PM

Author Topic: Worms Revolution  (Read 14767 times)

Offline HHC

Re: Worms Revolution
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2012, 12:01 PM »
Hi all,

Bit of Wormy news here for you... Worms Revolution will include physics objects.

New to Worms, physics objects are destructible items that possess devastating effects. Interaction with these items allows players to plan fiendish strategies and devise new and cruel ways in which to defeat their opponents. The physics objects can have different properties when they explode. For example toxic items will disperse clouds of noxious gas when disturbed, causing damage to all worms in the immediate vicinity. Some will explode and cause flames to spew out, setting fire to the landscape and burning any nearby worms. Finally, some objects contain H2O and we know what trouble that can cause!

Apparently it's objects like these that blow... (damn t17 didnt include any action-pics :()

Offline Masta

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2012, 12:18 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:31 PM by Masta »

Offline HHC

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2012, 12:30 PM »
Not likely, there's caves and such.

Offline HHC

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2012, 07:53 PM »
The introduction of dynamic water within the game introduces new and unique hazards to players. Dynamic water features in an array of new weapons and utilities and it can also appear already on the landscape in matches. For example, dynamic water could appear as a deposit within some landscape that, once destroyed, releases the flowing torrent of destruction. Unsuspecting worms are swept across the landscape and those unfortunate enough to end the turn submerged take damage as they slowly drown in a watery grave.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2012, 01:08 AM »
This actually sounds good, I may try it out as a replacement for this shithole :)

Hopefully there will be very few cheaters, less people with this "anything to win" attitude and it'd be fun mastering everything again.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2012, 08:06 PM »
So i was posting over at t17 forums for a bit on this, then hadn't been in awhile, so i missed the beta signup.  Did anyone from tus snag a beta invite, hopefully we can have a wormy correspondant tell us about the gameplay/post videos?  I'm annoyed i didn't log on for a few weeks on t17, otherwise i would have been all over the beta.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2012, 07:47 AM »
I am definately getting it :)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2012, 09:39 AM »
this game definitly sux. u can check it on steam past whole weekend.

Offline HHC

« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2012, 11:28 AM »
That's Worms:Reloaded Berria, this is Worms:Revolution  :D

Offline Hussar

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2012, 12:02 PM »
That's Worms:Reloaded Berria, this is Worms:Revolution  :D

SHIT. True.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2012, 09:00 PM »
Looks nice.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline HHC

« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2012, 11:31 AM »
Some video footage from E3:

Release in september, 15$.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2012, 11:37 AM »
Yeah, video let down.

Will suck. Don't know why I had any hopes, at all.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline M4Dbrat

• Unacknowledged Genius

• Ukraine Ukraine
  • WoSC WoSC community

• Lots of cool schemes on my profile page!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2012, 08:44 PM »
Worms still don't slide... And we haven't seen rope... The most important moments for fans of old Worms games are not shown...